Any Poles on here worked in Western Europe countries? How true is this?

Any Poles on here worked in Western Europe countries? How true is this?

>One factor in this change, they noted, was the influence on Polish society of young people returning from working in countries such as Britain. “So many young people travelled to work in western countries, and then came back and told their friends and families what was going on in western Europe,” said Krzysztof Bosak, of the ultra-nationalist organisation National Movement.

>“They told them about the process of exchange of population, by which people of European origin are replaced by people from Africa and Asia, and about Islamisation.”

>Aleks Szczerbiak, a professor of politics at the University of Sussex, said: “It was long assumed that young Poles would come to the west and become more secular, multicultural and liberal, and that they would re-export those things back to Poland. But instead their experience of the west seems to have reinforced their social conservatism and traditionalism in many ways.”

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/18/more-girls-fewer-skinheads-polands-far-right-wrestles-with-changing-image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDRj5vn0tyc
youtube.com/watch?v=-nm0JIWcJJ4
polishexpress.co.uk/zazdroscimy-polsce-bo-chcemy-zeby-anglicy-byli-jak-polacy-przywodcy-britain-first-odwiedzili-polske-wideo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how true is what? that unironical fascists like Bosak are spewing propaganda about le fall of le west? it's true, but those organisations are a vocal minorty. people who emigrate don't generally come back and they integrate well.
unless we're talking about working class braindead bydlo doing seasonal jobs abroad, yeah, they are usually racist. which is quite ironic when you think about it, they declare patriotism and oppose immigration and them immigrate themselves. some of those morons even demostrated agains migrants in the UK together with Britain First, no idea how their logic works

Why is Bosak a fascist?

Plenty of gays in Poland. Gun control laws up the ass. Youth there is as bad as it is in any major western nation. It's not as traditional as Sup Forums thinks it is.

Well yeah. I am literally one of the young Poles this is talking about. The West is suicidal, anyone who hasn't been brainwashed can see that.

> migrants
> same as immigrants
> calls others retarded

weeew

Why would the British professor lie, though?

fpbp

Well its true. Ive been to Nl. I had no problem with other races. But still i dont think migration of people from other countries is good. I was speaking with dutches about muslim problem. Many of them also dont like them, they say that they are making troubles and when you have a problm with one of them, the whole bunch of them will jump at you. My friends who came back from abroad, first thing which they say after i asked them how it was there, they were responding in same way- many niggers xD desu i was in a nice city in nl called Gouda, city was really nice, but 2 streets were pleauged with niggers and muslims who were drinking alco mixed with some kind of drugs. I felt like they dont fit there. Btw its pretty strange when you have seen a black guy 4 times in ur lifr, then you go to another country and its a common sight. After what ive seen, i dont want people fron other culture come to my cunt, especially muslims. From the other hand i dont have problem with 3milons of ukrainians living in my cunt cause they dont cause any problems. They just came to work as we did with west eu countries.

To be honest, this is largely true
I worked with many people who spent years in the UK and decided they'd rather mop floors in Poland for our minimal wage than deal with the ragmen and how fake the English are

People who return are divided into two groups. One group embraced liberalism, went multikulti, fucked around and became top notch EU citizens.
The other group got disgusted with what they saw and became very conservative.

“It was long assumed that young Poles would come to the west and become more secular, multicultural and liberal, and that they would re-export those things back to Poland. But instead their experience of the west seems to have reinforced their social conservatism and traditionalism in many ways.”

I'm one of them. I went to the UK in 2006 as a tennager with my parents. Funny thing at that time I was ultra liberal, secular idiot who believed in things like "all people are equal", "there are no differences between people, it's just their skin color". After 3 years I came back to Poland as an ultra conservative I'd even call myself racist guy. Western degeneracy has opened a lot of peoples eyes on things like culture, religion and how important is to preserve those things.

is it me or does this girl look Mediterranean? Italian or possibly Irish? weird

Send you mexicans if you don't want muslims.

Polish women (any slavic women actually) who visited at least once or do it regularly start hating slavshit "'men"' a lot after they tried delucious Western Cock. Usually they become much more sexually liberated and start admiring the West.
Also mant of them prefer staying in the western states even if it means they have to work as strippers or prostitutes if they couldn't find a normal job.

Things that never happend

Whereabouts in the UK did you live, mate?

Exeter, IMO one of the best places in the UK. A friend of mine lived in Manchester and I'd never want to live in such a melting pot.

Yeah, Devon & Cornwall are decent places. Used to spend a bit of time as a kid down there.

I love Southern England, especially Cornwall. I hope it will never turn into a hellhole like places in the Midlands or London.

why is her belly deformed

little bambino inside

>they integrate well

Do they fuck

Because she admits that she is weak, submissive and is only good at being a fucking incubator. She ruined her body forever on purpose.
Only dumb, worthless women with no self-respect have kids these days.

I don't know about youngfags, my mom got more prejudaced after being in the UK.

god I wish that was me

I visit eastern-Europe from time to time.

All I can say is that the younger the people are the more western-European their appearance is. Average 15 year old Pole has the same haircut and clothing as Dutch teens, and I'm certain listens to the same kind of music as well.

This is very common among immigrants of all types. Turks are allowed to vote in both the Dutch/German and Turkish election.
Over here they vote for the most left wing and refugee welcoming party while for Turkey they vote grey wolves/Erdogan who promises dead to the west and Kürts.

Where have you been to?

Not Polish but this applies to here as well. A coworker of mine used to work in the UK and planned to stay there one year, ended up coming back after 5 months because there are too many racial minorities and weirdos allowed to roam free, making the place unsafe and unpleasant for everyone.

Prague, Krakow, Warsaw, Riga. Also in Croatia there were many Slavic tourists.

The contrast between parents and children was pretty huge.

>Over here they vote for the most left wing and refugee welcoming party
No wonder they do.

>Average 15 year old Pole has the same haircut and clothing as Dutch teens
You mean they use a lot of hair gel?

That's no longer true here. They have their own immigrants party called DENK now.

Turks don't really have these monster families though. Mostly 2 or 3 children, like it should be.
And hairspray and other faggy shit, yes.

DENK was running on some anti-racism platform though. I mean half the times they make the news is because of screetching about a colonial history nobody cares about.

>The contrast between parents and children was pretty huge.

Yes, it's true. People who were born before 70's have a
different mindset.

>Prague, Krakow, Warsaw, Riga. Also in Croatia there were many Slavic tourists.
I'd recommend to visit north east Poland. Warminsko-Mazurskie region, former south east Prussia. It's a magical place. It's a great destination to go if you wish to avoid city buzz and be more with nature.

Lived in Dublin from 2004 to 2012. Personally the place was almost as white as Poland where I've lived, however, when I came to the west, I started to sympathize with the authoritarian right and might even agree with what a lot of race realists have to say.

England is a totally different ball game however, that place was lost long time ago from what I have been told by other Poles.

i went to school in london and the poles and nigerians always seem to group together

if you read the article they say it is still a minority

the ones who return back off course going to be conservative otherwise they would stay
all the ones who are in london are full on goblinos de londres

Gouda is bad

>they declare patriotism and oppose immigration
most of them just hate nonwhites
t.worked with poles. they wouldn't care if i had a polish gf but if they seen a black with a polish girl they'd probably go crazy

>poles are massive retards
more news at eleven guys!

Its becauae we are BLACK in denial.

Better go to gypsie land, getting less than 400€ a month
XDddD

>t.worked with poles. they wouldn't care if i had a polish gf but if they seen a black with a polish girl they'd probably go crazy
I honestly feel like this is normal for most people.
I wouldn't care seeing a white girl getting EUROPED but if shes getting MUTTED I'd probably wouldn't like it.

Yet you live in Canada now, instead of BASED Poland.

Why is this?

what if they saw a polish girl getting riced?

The ones who return need to tell shit about the west otherwise why would they have returned? Perhaps they've failed to have a normal life in another coubtry also? Oh no, that can't be true, it must be the West.

first of all hes a spokesperson for polish fascist movements always denying in media that they are fascist. he also has a long history of being a memeber of fringe groups who were caught heiling behind closed door, larping as nazis and shit like that. but hey don't take my word for it, take his.
first panel is a headline saying:
>Krzysztof Bosak: there is na fascism in Poland, it's fake news propagated by [anti-polish] media
second panel is from his official facebook site:
>I did a political compass test to see how it qualifies me. There was no surpise.
His beliefs are qualified in the compas as fascism

Third panel is based Senate commenting the situation.

So you are trying to say that if I visit some web test and, let's say, that test says that my answers qualify me as an incarnation of Napoleon, then I have some legit claim to the imperial throne of France?

What is fascism is stated by our law, fascist organisations are illegal and Bosak's National Movement definitely isn't a fascist organisation. If you have any material proving that I'm wrong, then I would suggest you to call the closest prosecutor's office. It's your civil duty.

>. some of those morons even demostrated agains migrants in the UK together with Britain First, no idea how their logic works
White immigrants = good
Brown/Black immigrants = bad

>It's not as traditional as Sup Forums thinks it is.
Still more traditional than Russia, while most poles I met were only culturally catholic, they still were theists and it affected their worldview.
Atheism is basically communism for them.

>some of those morons even demostrated agains migrants in the UK together with Britain First, no idea how their logic works
You probably don't know too much about politics, but the BF leaders cooperate with Polish right-wing movements. Your posts only show your incompetence.
youtube.com/watch?v=tDRj5vn0tyc
youtube.com/watch?v=-nm0JIWcJJ4
polishexpress.co.uk/zazdroscimy-polsce-bo-chcemy-zeby-anglicy-byli-jak-polacy-przywodcy-britain-first-odwiedzili-polske-wideo

the fuck is wrong with you

Just in case you wondered why Ruskies have such low birth rate/high abortion rate.

merely ordering five beers, nothing to see here, move on

but Britain First wants to get rid of Polaks as well. thats why they're morons, they emigrated to the UK and are literally protesting against their right to do so there

His thumb is bent, so he's clearly ordering only 4 beers.

Post more preggos

>anne frank fanatic arrives
like clockwork

Immigrants are a type of migrant you dunce