Hey Sup Forums, since smoking weed is a form of degeneracy, what are the most redpilled drugs that you know of?

Hey Sup Forums, since smoking weed is a form of degeneracy, what are the most redpilled drugs that you know of?

I'm gonna have to say cocaine

I agree, any form of Cocaine is absolutely redpill tier

jidf disinfo detected
cocaine is a shit drug, lasts like 10 seconds and you feel like shit immediately, do some Aryan drugs like MXE and DCK. These are the truest redpill known to man.

Definitely fentanyl

It's heroin for the patrician

>most redpilled drugs

literally none. but if any, alcohol in moderation, and tobacco in less moderation

Wine

Shrooms and to a lesser extent, LSD.
They are not party drugs, and most people who use them do so to expand their consciousness and open themselves to new ideas and ways of thinking.

Stimulants (even weak ass ones like coffee) the staple of the white collar white business boys

Non, they all fuck your liver up

>recreational drugs
>red pill
pick one you degenerate faggot

opiates obviously
oxy masterrace

dubs to prove

weed is less damaging than a lot of big pharma shit, don't find out the hard way OP

OPANA MASTER RACE

^ established drugs like marijuana, opium, cocaine won't have unknown effects (assuming you aren't buying illicit bullshit cut with poison)

Lots of pills these days have fucked up side effects and do mental damage they have a hard time proving. Stay away from big pharma.

Coke. Increases awareness and productivity.

Anyone else useless with weed? I can't relax and chill off the stuff. I either laugh at everything or feel like complete shit and start sweating. Yes this is weird being in the Netherlands.

Alcohol and Coke are the only drugs you need.

we don't get opana here yet.
I have heard it's pretty damn strong though.

I hear bleach is all the rage
>TFW all old friends got into heroine
honestly they WERE pieces of shit and I'm glad they decided to go out on their own terms

smoking heroin

You're just a cancer faggot. How the fuck can you get so fucked up from weed?

I generally have no idea. I used to smoke it fairly regularly but now I can't seem to handle it.

Cocaine is not redpill. It's a stimulant drug that is know to cause paronia and if you use coke a long time just the word will trigger the brain. No drugs are redpilling.

>No drugs are redpilling.
the degens just want their beta addictions validated

There's a reason traders use it. It keeps you on edge.

this. i also like pseudo-e. it was my go-to for test performance since the 80s. nice clean concentration enhancer with no jitteriness. just a slump after a few hours.

>There's a reason traders use it
ya it's so they can survive their 100 hour work weeks you retarded fuck

Modifnyl

the proper way to use it is by chewing the leaves like the natives do. it enhances productivity and drives away hunger.

Working out.

The high I get from it is amazing.

Also weed is not degenerate unless you smoke it and do nothing with your life.

I love to blaze and go hiking or fishing and just love enjoying nature.

That was my point...it keeps them on edge over such a long time span.

Weed, LSD, shrooms, and MDMA

Only if you do shit tier nignog cocaine.

dihydrogen monoxide

It's quite common in the financial world. Trust me. It's one of the few drugs that poor fucks and the elite both use.

Quality matters. If it's cheap and cut with poorly you're gonna have headaches and bad time.

Exactly. If you come to Amsterdam never buy it off the street.

DXM, it literally comes in red pills
Also I can't fucking help myself from shitposting on Sup Forums and watching nazi shit when I take it

The red pill

Life.

Human endorphins from exercise.

all except for mdma

i tried it a few times and i feel like it made my depression way worse.

Grass, shrooms, and cid are cool though

DMT is the ultimate red pill if you can call it that. the drug basically prolapses your perception of reality.

LSD, DMT, Ketamine

Fantastic bluepill drugs include Morphine, Alprazolam, and Alcohol.