Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Why do you almost universally shit on this show? It's not top tier but its not THAT bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_head)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a good show. Much better continuation of the franchise than T3 & T4

back when this was originally airing I was playing world of warcraft in elwynn forest and i met a gnome mage and we grouped up and quested together.

he told me he had to log to watch this show because it was coming on, he told me it was the best show he'd ever seen.

I never saw him again

what a story

It wasn't very good, but it started to get better, started to find it's legs. Then it got cancelled. We'll never know what could have been.

And as always, it's Glau's fault.

>It was a good show. Much better continuation of the franchise than T3 & T4

this.

They constantly teased fembot sex and never went for it.

show was better than most of the garbage on tv nowadays

>muh we are the last people on earth plot

summer galu is fucking beautiful princess shut the FUCK up

Plan for the show post-S02 was to go back much further in time. One idea on the slate was to play with history and go back to Pope Sylvester II and his Brazen Head (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_head) and show that it was in fact a Terminator. They were going to have Skynet influencing far more of our history than ever before.

RIP

>reminder that lena headey was 2nd best sarah connor
>emilia clarke is shit tier sarah connor

Consider this: Genisys was itself a commentary on the franchise. You say Clarke worst, and Hamilton best. Consider the timeline of Hamilton's Connor, all is unknowable except the singular nature of her mission, to protect her son by being as near a Terminator as she can make herself. When and how are luxuries she will never get to have in her fight.

Consider Clarke's Connor, her only adversity in the fight where she had to stand alone was for but a brief moment as a child. She has had a Terminator protecting her for all her days, and the timelines are plotted precisely. She is soft, because she never need become hard, never needing to match the force of a Terminator.

The film acknowledges in the harshest light that the fight, and franchise, have become lazy. The fight has become so lazy that they're barely changing their tactics and times at all to the point that our heroine who by the skin of her teeth wasn't truly even scraping by to the soft, slightly doughy heroine who isn't all that put-out, truth be told. Clarke perfectly encapsulated this perfectly, a picture worth a thousand words about what TERMINATOR has become.

Knowing all this, and considering then all the ridiculousness that happens in the movie, Genisys is actually really good, even if merely a one-off timeline in the canon.

it was decent, i liked it

much better than most shows nowadays

Genisys is def better than T3 and T4

i liked genisys

I'm glad Summer Glaus career is finally dead

That sounds kind of dumb. But I would have loved to see that. I remember liking the episode with that Terminator that got sent too far back and had to build the site of his mission during prohibition or something and then sleeping till the right time.

Sup Forums only watched it for glauposting purposes

Yeah he killed himself no doubt.

Didn't one of the women who was in this show sing in Garbage?

summer glau is fucking hideous. people don't like watching ugly women on tv.

This.

Honestly it was better on first season, but it got fucked by writers strike. Too many terminator of the week episodes on second season.

Yes.

Somewhere I have a whole folder of screen caps of the pretty girls in this show.

>Why do you almost universally shit on this show?
Literally how fucking new are you. T:TSCC is legitimately responsible for the current state of the board.

not him but i wasn't on here when the show was on, what was the general response?

i thought that was Sup Forums. no, wait, it was capeshit. no, it was the generals. it was all the memes. it was star wars. it was the eceleb spam. it's so hard to keep track, every day i see ten different versions on why this board is so shit nowadays.

Honestly, this show reminded me what was so cool about The Terminator's premise: fighting against an inevitable future that is trying to kill you