How to stop the aging process?

Anyone else on /pol struggling to swallow the age pill?

I'm 27, about to turn 28 - and it fucking sucks so much.

>Can't attract young cuties (18-21) anymore, they won't even look in my direction anymore. Now I have to settle for single mums and post wall whores

>Can't lift or dominate in sport as much as I could when I was in my younger 20s

>Hurts when I get out of bed

>Hair is starting to go grey and thinning a bit

>Friends are starting to have families so barely have a chance to see them anymore

>Hangovers are ten times worst

How do I stop aging? I don't want to grow old

Other urls found in this thread:

bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/
youtube.com/watch?v=AeeM2UZdgeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this thread again

30s best time for a man. I was a fucking chump all my 20s and once I hit my 30s suddenly became a catch just because I have my shit together.

Feels good bro.

1. stop being a faggot

2. repent and put your ultimate hope in jesus

CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP

>ID: SUM

So my 30s will be better?

Nigga what the fuck are you doing?

>27

You need to go see a doctor or some shit because that isn't normal.

t. 27 year old

>hangovers

Binge drinking -> Death

>Can't attract young cuties (18-21) anymore, they won't even look in my direction anymore. Now I have to settle for single mums and post wall whores
lift and eat well.
boom now you can be a creeper and pick up tonnes of young girls with daddy issues congrats

The choice is yours ;)

>not going after 20 year olds with daddy issues in your 30s
Weak sauce my man

This. The Jew has a magical elixir for immortality, free to all, so long as you fall at his feet and worship.

Why cant you attract young girls at age 27? 20 year old girls love to fuck guys your age. I see that shit happen all the time. What the fuck are you talking about man? And im pretty sure most peoples hair thins out somewhat when you get older.

The adult pill is the reddest pill.

Money attracts cuties

>Can't lift or dominate in sport as much as I could when I was in my younger 20s
Pay someone to lift for you

buy better meds

get hair plugs

>Friends are starting to have families so barely have a chance to see them anymore
this is the only valid point.

More expensive booze=less hang over.

$200 bottle of vodka=no hang over because its more pure than the pleb vodka.
99% of your problems are fixed by money.

>be 22
>hair is half gray (thx shitty genetics)
>never carded because people think im 30+
>milfs hit on me even though im only into college age girls
Shit sucks m80y

I am 26 years old.

At age 23 I stopped all cigarettes, drugs, and alcohol and began a weight training program.

At 26 I look better and more youthful than I did at 23. The whole not drinking alcohol regularly and smoking cigs thing works wonders.

Kill yourself

>Stop drinking
>Stop smoking
>No drugs
>Destress
>Exercise
>Drink so much water your piss every 45mins

that'll help

>How do I stop aging? I don't want to grow old

Stop drinking and smoking so many cigarettes.

Start eating right and exercising.

Also, try to get in with this chick:

bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/

Dude take a milf for a whirl.

At worst it's a novelty and at best she'll fuck you like no collage age girl ever could.

Why the fuck would you want to attract 18-21 year old girls? They're fucking idiots at that age.
Mate, I'm 34, I don't even perv on them anymore. MILFS are more fun, believe me.

You fucked up. I shagged about until I was 25, then bagged a QT virgin 18 year old and redpilled her. 5 years later we have 3 master race looking children, a nice house in a nigger free area and are very happy together. It's not too late for you but stop fucking about and get your shit together before you become a manchild loser.

That guy wasn't ravaged by age. He literally drank himself retarded. He was the singer for Sum 41

His alcoholism caused a condition known as wet brain which caused brain damage and the weight gain.

First of all
Don't be fat
Eat right
Get fucking huge

That's really all there is to it

I have, not sure what it is but older women are a turn off. The next day when I wake up and see a milf with no makeup on I'm always disgusted. There is something about youthfulness and fertility that is a huge turn on.

I am also about to turn 28. I started lifting a about 20 months ago. I am in the best shape of my life. I am attracting more women than ever in my life. If you took better care of yourself, you would probably be having a better time m8

I'm in my early 30s and am getting more than when I was in my teens and 20s combined.

Within the past year my age has been mistaken from 16 to 25 from various people. The only things I did differently from other people is

>drank 5-6 litres of water a day (can't stress enough)
>avoid sunlight
>only drink on weekends

Lift weights, go on a diet and stop drinking you fucking retard.

>milf with no makeup on I'm always disgusted

>tfw that's literally the same with 80-90% of all females
>tfw most girls are ugly as fuck without makeup
>tfw you've been falling for the makeup catfish all your life
topcuck

i suppose one does not simply stop aging
do what everyone who is in good shape does - sports
I have to take my own advice there too

>>Hangovers are ten times worst

only valid complaint
get busy living or get busy dying

You have your shit together? Yes your 30s will be great.

You're a NEET? Your 30s will be fucking even worse.

>implying single moms are bad (MILFS and easy)
>Salt and pepper hair is sexy as fuck
>You drank too much and are an idiot / wont hydrate when drinking

I know how to stop aging user. From one lost soul to another... A bullet to the brain will halt aging.

I'm the same age as you and also well-preserved. People think I'm in my early 20s.

I also drink a ton of water, don't get a lot of sun, and drink alcohol very rarely. Maybe there's something to what you're saying.

Aging sucks. No way around it. You're fucked m8. Human body was meant to die at 35.

You can't. You also stop being a retard when you're in your 30s.

I heard killing yourself stops aging

not disagreeing but younger girls look much better naturally than old whores with makeup on

Not to hate, but the lead singer of the Ataris isn't looking so good either. Shit happens senpai, people age. Though I do think guys in particular are aging worse then women, could be all of the estrogen in the water.

Turning 31 this sept. and I also get that I look very young for my age. One of my good friends is 21, and people regularly think he's older than I am.

I also attribute it to always wearing sunscreen, drinking VERY rarely, and not smoking at all. Stopped drinking soda 5 years ago also and started working out moderately. Currently trying to eat a clean diet to for even more benefits.

Honestly if you follow these 3 rules, you'll age like a fucking champ.

-Sunscreen
-No smoking/almost no drinking/just generally being mindful of what you put into your body
-moderate exercise

>avoid sunlight

Shouldn't be a problem for people here.

Take care of yourself. Work out, eat right. Go 90% Vegan and cut out all processed crap. Relax, meditate, don't stress. No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking, no addictions of any kind. Pic related.

AND IM TRYING TO KEEP

I think it depends. If you are living a mature life, not a lot of partying, holding down a job, etc etc, your 30s will be better then your 20s

human growth hormone look it up.

slightly
then the years of face painting combined with tanning catch up.
usually around 35-40 is when it gets so bad that they can't even cover it up without plastic surgery

youtube.com/watch?v=AeeM2UZdgeM

I'm 29 and I don't have any of the problems you have except for the worse hangovers, and i'm a completely slob when it comes to fitness and never looked after my body.

I'd go to the Dr and get yourself checked out.

you've aged badly

Did people used to bitch this much about "gettin older" when they were in their twenties in prior generations?

ALL THE THOUGHTS

IN MY HEAD

INSTEAD OF GOING

UNDER
N
D
E
R

Im 40 and I dont have any of the problems OP has

>I turn 30 next week
>think I'll celebrate by visiting where my siblings are buried and thanking Jesus that the polio only took my legs and not the rest of me

27yo here

>dont need to attract young girls because 23yo gf
>started cycling a year and a half ago and already dominate people both younger and older
>it doesnt hurt when i get out of bed because i'm not a fat fuck
>hair is thinning a little bit that sucks
>friends are starting to have families with their 4/10 gfs they settled down with years ago and they seem unhappy as fuck
>dont have hangovers because i'm not an alcoholic

I dont wanna waste my time become another causalty of society

I'm 36. Don't feel old. Still fuck young cuties sometimes. I think maybe when I am mid-late 40's it will hit me.

You have shitty genetics brah. I know people in their 30s banging 18yo's and below.

clean living, chewing thoroughly, and a daily dose of vitamin church.

I'm 35 and 21 year old girls ask me out all the time.

Sometimes I'll say yes and go out on a single date with them because I suspect I'm their first attempt and I don't wanna crush them.

I have zero interest.

>vitamin church

wha

You good looking bro? How tall are you?

>I'm 35 and 21 year old girls ask me out all the time.
>ask me out
LOL
who do you think you're fooling sperger?

lol is that really him?

Your other points:

definitely something wrong with your life stlyle. You can't develop your maximum muscle mass until you're in your end-20s.

kek. Not even my 84 yo grandpa has this problem.

Shitty genetics again. Some people I know had started to grey out in high school, so you are on the winning side here, I guess? Btw my other 96yo grandpa still has full hair. U mad?

Get new friends, retard.

Shitty genetics. And look for other hobbies. You're 30. Time to develop a more refined taste than getting blackout drunk at the club.

6'3" lean but not /fit/
I wear a suit for work
Work with the public therefore I've so much public speaking experience It's like nothing to carry a conversation and have good humor with complete strangers.

>32
wtf, apart from my teen years i've never been better with women, have a qt already but talk to flirting qt's all the time when out.

also to be fair he was an ugly fucker when he was young too.

I'm just pointing out this shit happens.

I am a fucking real life wizard and have no desire for romance.

No. It'll be okay. I know one uzbek, he is 53, and he'd kidnaped his 19 years old wife last year.
I can't by beer or tobaco without passport, i'm 32 but still in school age.
Who doesn't wand to be old, he does.

you know lying on the internet doesn't make anyone think you're cool right?

next time you go for something like this, try not to let your inner teenage-sperg come out in phrases like "ask me out". dead giveaway

better luck next time booboo

>99% of your problems are fixed by money.
/thread

0/10 apply yourself next time

I'm almost 29
Had moderate sex in my 20s although I did alot of drugs and drank. Now I only drink on the weekends and don't do any drugs. I spend time in the sun and am the perfect shade. I eat clean and exercise. Full head of thick hair and attractive face.

Hooking up with a dime 21 year old who I would have never had a chance with in my early 20s.

Shame about my autism/awkwardness or else I'd make something out of this gift that's been given to me. There's no fixing it so far.

>t. leddit.com

I've just rewatched the Killzone episode of MacGyver and it sounds like that's what you have OP. Of course it was the 80s back then so they probably have treatment for it now.

I've actually heard about that-- that in places like Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, you can just go kidnap your wife, and it's tradition that she has to say yes.

But the golden one is a roiding faggot.

Normal if you work manual labor.

You sound like a whining faggot. If you can't attract young girls the you were always ugly.
I'm 23 and will probably be completely bald in 2 or 3 years and girls still say I'm cute. If they stop liking me for my hair then they weren't worth it in the first place.

Dude my best friend in New York was 34 and still doing Coke and partying and slaying tight teen sliz. Use the power and money you have hopefully accumulated now to your advantage, you're peaking

im 40 and women in their 20s show interest in me all the time, however I dont think a relationship with them is really practical.

>and it's tradition that she has to say yes
It's not tradition. Parents must accept marriage, both sides. If they don't, and men realy want this girl, then he kidnap her.

this thread again?

who fucking cares. you can't get as big as him without roids but you can still get pretty big. even with roids, the amount of work you have to do to become like him is absurd. your entire life revolves around it. fuck that.

I'm big enough to get attention from women without devoting my life to it. the only people who call someone out for roids have weird inferiority complexes, as if the guy on roids is stealing his thunder.

im not saying women don't approach men.

just the way that faggot said it made it pretty obvious he was lying to impress some people on a kenyan arts and crafts board.

Prove it

user, hack your mind so your body believes its immortal and forever youthful. Simply rebel against all aging norms in the right way with special exercises

How is that possible, I'm 26 and I just can't help but constantly nail 18-21 year olds plus everyone else (fucked a bunch of early 30s women who are some of my customers). I suppose every man has his peak, which is set by his looks though. I looked like total crap when I was younger but I'm very happy with how my looks have settled in with age

Also with a good diet and plenty of exercise I'm feeling stronger and more energetic than I ever have done in my life. The only negative I've got on your list is the hangover part, and I'm sure that's half down to my fitness anyway

Fuck man, at 29 I look better than I did when I was 20. Don't get fat, stay in shape, gain knowledge and confidence. I'm losing some hair, but i do just fine. Don't get fat: #1.

Nice projecting. Roiding users are losers who take the easy way out and it's super fucking obvious. Nobody likes roiding cunts. I look great already, why would I need my bicep to be as big as my head? Girls don't like that lumpy monster shit.

>Anyone else on /pol struggling to swallow the age pill?
It's not. A problem if you take care of yourself.
>I'm 27, about to turn 28 - and it fucking sucks so much.
27 here. I look and feel exactly the same.
Kek. You'd have to be a super neet to have this effect. I'm dating someone 6 years younger than me.
Have you been watching the olympics?
Are you 28 or 58?
JUST
This part is true, but you should have less time due to work anyway.
>Hangovers are ten times worse
Really? They've gotten easier for me
>How do I stop aging? I don't want to grow old
20s is not old, you cuck. You sound like either a false flagger or a seriously overweight guy that's plays too many video games. Take care of yourself and you'll be fine.

they dont "ask me out" but make it very obvious they want me to ask the out

i dont have much interest in romance at all, I plan to live out the remainder of my life as a bachelor. no way am i going to have children at this point.

>easy way out
>bicep to be as big as my head
>lumpy monster shit
you clearly have 0 idea about anything even remotely resembling steroids so i'd suggest you stop typing, if only to preserve what's left of your fragile ego

I don't feel threatened by roiders like you do because the roiders are either like that swedish guy, and I'm jelly, but not jelly of how he devotes his life to it, and I get plenty of puss anyway, or 50 year old dudes who bang milfs with fake tits.

in other words, I literally couldn't care less.

you seem to hate them though. which means you're threatened.

I'm 29. 18-21 is awful, dude. They're not even good in the sack. Seriously, date someone who is 25. It's an age where, if they haven't married yet they are looking really hard for a mate.

Here's the deal. The hair thing? Doesn't matter. If it bothers you, shave it like I did. The waking up in pain? Yeah, I feel you there. The hangover thing is solved by not going to sleep completely drunk.

For men, sexual market value raises as you get older.

Hangovers are completely experience based.
I'm 26 and handle Hangovers better than I ever did in college because I'm just used to them now.

It's the age I started getting pains from sleeping. New bed helped as well as losing 10 pounds.

I believe this 100%. I don't see why I shouldn't