Latin@s Are superior to white Americans

>Delicious food
>Beautiful women
>Great music
>Hard working
>Strong family values
>Magnificent language
>Humble
I don't know why my fellow white Americans are so against Hispanics. I think you should all turn off Fox News, quit listening to your racist parents. Hispanics bring something that we lack; culture. By being so closed minded, you are denying yourselves an opportunity to expand your horizons. I highly suggest that you open your minds.

wtf I hate whites now

Mexican is the most disgusting language in the world.

>Delicious food
no

>lationoes are better then whites!
Why are latino countries shitholes and you're desperate to get into ours?

It's from spain you ignorant bastard
not all latinos in the us are mexicans go fuck yourself
colombian mstrrace

Not this guy again...

Because they have ugly faces and odd looking potato feet?

No.

Mexicans will ruin the United States just like they ruined Mexico. If you are Mexican it's in your best interest to stop more of your people from migrating in and becoming the majority.

>"latinos"
>nigger-prairie nigger hybrids
>having anything to do with the romans
For fuck's sake I'm a million times closer to the romans but nobody calls me a "latino".

I'll stick to white women thank you.

Romania is barely above Mexico-tier poor though.

The Romans literally built this to commemorate fucking your ancestors up.

If they're so superior to Americans why don't you move to Mexico faggot.

try tagalog (Filipino language)
or Vietnamese

I disagree , you can have many qualities as a person or society but its not something inherent to the genetic pool in their blood
saying that latinos are hard working , humble and that they have strong family values is often wrong

look at how many spic gangs are there just in the US and Mexico , then look at the rest of south america

> Hispanics bring something that we lack; culture

kill yourself for eating lib propaganda that says that white americans ( or euros ) don't have their own culture

Add Thai in there. For me the worst sounding languages are tied between Thai and Chinese (all dialects).

Mexico HDI: 0.756
Romania HDI: 0.793

I only date within my race because I do not want my children to be confused about their racial idenity. Aslo OP whites have a culture try pretty much all all novels, classical music, and most of the art sitting in the halls of great museums. Go choke on a taco and move back to Mexico since it is so great in your opinion.

Congratulations on being barely better than Mexico, Romania. I bet your ancestors are smiling down upon you.

Fuck off bitch. If they work hard in this country why didn't they work hard in their shithole nation. They don't belong here and neither do you faggot

Sometimes I wonder why so much of /pol is obsessed with asian waifus when slavic woman are much better than asian or western.

Fuck off ugly wetback. Go back to mexico and take your shitty burritos with you.

Decent feet

>delicious food
>beautiful women
>family values
Those are the only true things you posted, says my experience living in southern california my entire life. The humble thing is completely fucking opposite.

Also, the true things have conditions. For example, I have never seen a hispanic woman over 30 in real life who is not a blimp. It's true that young latinas are pretty fuckin hot, almost all of them are better looking than the average white girl- but they get super fucking fat always.

Family values? Yes. They do value family highly but apparently they don't value their living conditions because their houses are extremely crowded and messy as shit.

Food is great, but I mean come on. It's pretty simple to throw beans and rice into a tortilla and shove it down your gullet. Mexican food isn't very complex or creative, which is fine I guess.

>hardworking
They really aren't any more or less hard working than anyone else, in my experience. You have lazy ones and hard working ones in pretty equal numbers. They don't deserve the lazy stereotype though.

>Spanish is a good language

Because I hate everyone, faggot.

ALL BROWN HISPANICS ARE INDIANS
STOP STEALING EUROPEAN TERMS YOU LATINO FUCKS

Like nearly 90% of them also have Spaniard grandfathers

HISPANIC AND LATINO ARE NOT THE SAME THING YOU FUCKING NIGGER INDIAN

BRING BACK THE CASTE SYSTEM

This, I can't stand the sound. 10x worse than other languages.

> Delicious food
It is a great American innovation yes.
> Beautiful women
Some are some not. Finding a niche in the entertainment industry, requiring good looks, doesn't mean this applies across the board.
>Great music
USED to have great music, again an American thing not a "Latina" thing, now it has degenerated into generic pop-trash.
>Hard working
True. But the goal is to be well rounded, not a tool to the 1%, strategy to build up a self sustaining middle class will be important to this.
>Strong family values
Nice, if this actually applies and is not a stereotype. I don't actually know.
>Magnificent language
Undeniable, its a lot more romantic than what "English" (American) has been reduced to.
> Humble
apparently not.

If "latino/hispanics" were not tools of Americas divide and conquer "demographics" politics then yeah Americans should embrace Hispanics. But inviting in separatists and revanchists is stupid. Build wall. Make Mexico great (again??).

>Delicious food

This shows how fucked up mexicans are. They actually think their disgusting food is delicious when it's barely edible.

>>Great music
Not even worth commenting on.

>Beautiful women
WHo get disgustingly fat by the time they are 35 years old and have spit out a slew of little pacos.

>Strong family values
In other words, your men are such pussies that they still live with their parents well into their forties.

OP & every other mexican BTFO....yet AGAIN.

>Humble
Hilarious OP

yeah yeah smell these spic's feet whatever