Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lAfMT5FIZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching Enter the Void on acid

Do you want to die?

yes

cid aint shit lil nigga, only clucks tweak off it

would be a nightmare for me personally

i started watching silence and the trip came in around half way, fucked up my whole day

I watched American Psycho off cid, shit like a religious experience

I get Motion sickness watching movies on psychedelics.
My friend watched moon on acid and started to think he was deteriorating like Sam Rockwells character.

Anything with neon lights or pastel colors, line beyond the black rainbow, fear and loathing, akira, grand budapest, etc

3.33 would honestly be better to watch on acid. I would know I've seen both tripping.

It was bad enough after eating an edible, almost puked after the lamp strobe scene.

Interstellar 5555

I saw Moon for the first time while I was slowly coming down off my first shroom trip and it was absolutely amazing, I was sober pretty much right at the end

I'd rather watch a good film, thanks

When will autists realize that 3.33 is great. Plus it's visually great especially while tripping.

DUDE

>watching movies on psychedelics

Literally why.

Go for a walk, explore nature, grab a coloring book, lay back and listen to music and watch the visuals in your head. Why would you waste a trip watching a movie?

I rather watch a movie drunk.

I put them on as a moving picture. I draw mostly and just enjoy certain sections of the film.

right on time

To explore an inner world you can't have an empty mind. Boring people do boring things, unimaginative people can't think of anything better to do than consume media.

beyond the black rainbow is shit sober and would be horrendous tripping

Okay, OP, I got a few for you.

>Buffalo 66
>Lessons Of Darkness
>A Scanner Darkly

fuck you brainlet, you consume media like everyone else. Watching films tripping is navigating a labyrinth of sound and color, and if you watch something great or that you really enjoy it can be transcendent

where in nyc can someone get acid anymore?

don't want to be taking a train up to coke n heroin spot for acid.

Phish was just around the garden yet they'll be gone after sunday night and I wont have a change till tuesday to get over there.

oldfag

This movie makes way more sense on LSD

boss nigger might be pretty good.

I wanna connect to nature mainly before or during an up coming birthday

I watched moon during a psychotic period and the next 2 days i felt so constricted I couldn't breathe.

Didn't help that the music stuck with me:
youtube.com/watch?v=_lAfMT5FIZE

good sound tho

who are you

You would only die because its a boring movie that only gets any fucking praise because its wankery

The magic of acid is best suited to laughing and there's nothing funny, or good about enter the void.