Inhumans (featuring the X-Men) present RESURROXION

The Inhumans once again announce their expanding presence on a new Marvel event that will present them and their companion group the X-Men, in an all new story that will surely change the Marvel Universe forever.

Isn't this basically just Regenesis again?

>their companion group the X-Men
What

>X-Cucks btfo

Muties are now sidekicks to the superior species

Marvel brings the fun and fans win again

>RESURROXION

That sounds like a Warcraft raid boss

Inhumans are the poo in loo pajeet of marvel universe.

I'm ready to finally kill myself, suffering more of this shit isn't worth it. In my note I'll blame marvel.

aka "the team that we dont hold the movie rights to"

>maybe theyll like Inuhumans if they ate standing next to the xmen
Honestly should have seen this coming when Beast became a race traitor

So the two groups are teaming up now?

Resurrection of based Cyclops?

As a Spider-man fan, I've had it pretty rough with Slott being on title, but it's times like this where I feel even worse for X-men fans.

I'm sorry you guys.

teaming up to retcon the xmen out of existence maybe

isn't it basically every X-Men event since 2004?

isn't one big rolling clusterfuck of crossovers what the X-Men have always been?

are you on board the fucking train to Rightsville or are you sucking dick in your ma's garage?

Sometimes I feel bad for the FFFags, but like, their shit can't get tainted anymore right?

No, he stays dead and Xavier comes back and talks about how horrible he turned out despite trying his best to raise him right before everyone decides to take turns spitting on a pile of dirt with his name on it and on kid cyclops.

Being x-fag is suffering. Even Dick Rider fans are being delivered.

Fuck this MCU-obsessed earth.

Calling it now.
Terrigan Mists are modified, turning Mutants into Inhumans.
Allows them to shill Inhumans, keep popular mutant characters, and ditch the X-Men brand.

>post yfw when it's revealed that Mutants are shitty Inhumans.

I haven't read X-Men in years, what the fuck did Cyclops do to become Mutant Hitler?

Being X-Factor is suffering. Even Dick Rider fans are being delivered.

Fuck this MCU-obsessed earth.

He simply made the hard choices no one else had the balls to, and he was right most times. But recently he went on a rampage against the inhumans offscreen when he found out terrigen was killing and sterilizing mutants (after not even 2 years in universe of mutants being back) and died.

That doesnt make any sense. At best thetes a cure to what the mist is doing. But new munats will be hybrids of both groups

>that will surely change the Marvel Universe forever.

Don't half-breeds result in a baseline human that needs Terrigen mists exposure to get anything which is likely just death ?

I dunno, are there any hybrids? I think i remember one but he went crazy and the xmen took him down

>their shit can't get tainted anymore right?
You would think, but no.

>But recently he went on a rampage against the inhumans offscreen when he found out terrigen was killing and sterilizing mutants (after not even 2 years in universe of mutants being back) and died.
I still wanna believe it was Evil M-Word Havok masquerading.
That's just not Scott.

Layla Miller

>and their companion group the Xmen

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU MOTHERFUCKING MOUSE

Lun- never mind. I just realized that isn't true based on current plot things. Inhuman- ghetto New Man now.

>Terrigen mists release
>X-Men encounter them in Bendis's run
>totally fine
>time-skip
>suddenly THE MISTS ARE KILLING THEM ALL.

Vulcan was right in trying to kill BB.

Although, I still think BB being a chucklefuck about the bomb was pretty cool. He's a King, he can do whatever he wants.
I liked Infinity.

wow

>Beast became a race traitor
Which time?

What if everybody got their powers from the Iso-8?

Is Blackbolt still a cuck? Is Medusa still the personal slut of Johny Storm with the approval of Crystal becuase somehow this is true luv? I will not read anything inhuman related while this is still valid.

>X-Men
>companion group to the Inhumans

at this point, i ain't even mad

Attilan will be a superpower by 2020

You guys know OP made up the tagline right? It only had that picture.

Tell me more about her.

Of course, doesn't change the fact that the only good inhuman is one choking on the airless surface of the moon.

It's not Disney, it's Perlmutter. Disney really doesn't give a shit.

What are the sales on the Inhuman books besides Ms. Marvel like? I don't know if it's like this everywhere, but the guy who runs my LCS says X-Men still outsells them despite how much Marvel has been pushing them.

I swear to god if they reveal that mutants are a sub-species of in humans I will lose it.

Of course, fellow Anonymous! Based Disney™ could never do wrong. Boy, I sure am excited to see Doctor Strange™ and Thor™: Ragnarok, coming soon to theaters near you! And remember, from one Anonymous to another, you should avoid Fox's films, as many have received unfavorable metascores from trusted critics!

Perlmutter has been trying to marginalize mutants since before Disney bought Marvel and Feige has zero interest in making an Inhumans movie. Disney is only guilty of not stopping Perlmutter from shitting up publishing. All they care about is the movies.

That's bullshit user.
Everyone knows mutants are shitty Eternals/Deviants, who are a better Kirby Secret Society than Inhumans anyway.

the X-Men brand isn't the problem, it's the books not selling because they're retarded

those problems are systemic and won't go away just because of a rebranding

meanwhile that rebranding would do absolutely nothing to resolve the FOX movie/tv rights thing for Marvel Studios and would potentially complicate it significantly by blurring the line between characters which are mutants and characters which are inhumans; if all mutants are inhumans, you can bet FOX will have the lawyers out combing through their contracts to figure out why inhumans they can poach to change up the movies/tv shows they're making

so no, Marvel's not going to be doing that, it would mean answering to the Mouse very very quickly

>that's not the guy who led an isolationist movement for years, saw no problem with shacking up with supercriminals time and again, trained children as paramilitaries and built an island fortress in US territorial waters, then demanded to be recognized as an independent state despite not having enough citizens to even send a single ambassador to every country that exists in the world, using threats of force before the UN general assembly

interesting thing about the UN: no weapons are permitted inside the building, so if you were a walking weapon, had no problem being recognized as such, and actively promoted the idea with a big speech to the UN saying that you'd fuck shit up if provoked, just being there would actually be an act of war under international law

instead of war Scotty got the gay hippies of San Francisco offering unconditional love, and the usual collection of freakish hangers on offering unconditional hate, but the love was at least a step up from Westchester

i get it, i do, the whole last couple of decades have been horribly mishandled, because nobody knows what to do with the X-Men because when they sold they sold regardless of factors like coherent story or even coherent artwork being present

but the fact is they're fucked

Didnt mutants come first tho. Something about the aliens who fucked around and made the Xgene and then years later the kree or someone trying to copy them?Within Marvel's usual cancel numbers but like Captain Marvel they arent pulling the plug because of movie rights.

>Vulcan was right

There is no greater sign of how deeply Marvel has failed that this is actually true.

Yes, Celestials tampered with Earth before any other group so Mutants should be older. Of course this is all based on Earth-X canon but let's be honest, Marvel has regularly brought bits of that canon into 616 because it's too good to leave forgotten.

>>that's not the guy who led an isolationist movement for years, saw no problem with shacking up with supercriminals time and again, trained children as paramilitaries and built an island fortress in US territorial waters, then demanded to be recognized as an independent state despite not having enough citizens to even send a single ambassador to every country that exists in the world, using threats of force before the UN general assembly

You're right. That's not Scott.
Scott doesn't attempt wholesale murder. He's not Magneto.

It's funny, I hear this "it started before Disney!" excuse with most of Marvel's garbage. Care to explain why the "marginalization of mutants" only really gained traction when the MCU got underway and Disney realized they didn't have the movie rights to the muties?

Wait, does this mean Phyla is retroactively right for trying to kill the Inhumans?

One of her biggest fuck-ups has been vindicated.

Eternals and deviants came first, Xgene was created at that time but didn't activate until apoc and that was six thousand years after Inhumans were created.

Mutants are shitty deviants. Inhumans are shitty eternals.

Why would she need Crystal's approval? She rejected him for Quicksilver, and then cheated on him.

>Marvel's usual cancel numbers
Nothing above 20k has been cancelled so far so why would they?

>Marvel has regularly brought bits of that canon into 616 because it's too good to leave forgotten.
This whole T-Mist plotline is pulled straight from Earth-X at that.

But the still came first even if the gene wasnt active

616 Magneto doesn't commit unprovoked murder either, it's "Ultimate" Magneto from the Ultimate U who went on the global killing spree.
616 Magneto has only ever threatened mass murder when making his terrorist demands, it wasn't until Morrison's Xorneto that he commited any atrocities against civilian populations, and that was such a clusterfuck of storytelling that they had to retcon it away.

You're calling it pretty fucking slow then lad, I've been saying this shit since March but nobody will listen or screencap me.

>and that was such a clusterfuck of storytelling that they had to retcon it away.
It was easily explainable, sentient bacteria present in the drugs magneto used to enhance his powers + the grief of having Genosha nuked by Sentinels drove him insane. His massacre would have spurred anti mutant sentiment and furthered the Sublime's goal of eliminating mutantkind.

You're making it sound like Magneto hasn't attempted wholesale murder.
He has. And he was not provoked in at least a couple cases.

Still, Scott, even when provoked, hasn't committed wholesale murder. He did kill Chuck, but LOL Phoenix, and also that's just one dude.

The all-consuming evil corporate shill pettiness meme aside, the Inhumans are about to hit their wall and Marv' is still seeding ominous upcoming X-Men storylines as if it was the '90s. Just because half of Sup Forums refuses to read a post-Bendis story, it does not mean that the X-Men have been completely abandoned by Marvel. They're still a successful commercial comicbook property to this day.

I hate them.
SCOTT WAS RIGHT

... All I read here is:
>bacteria clusterfuck, drugs clusterfuck, genosha clusterfuck, insane clusterfuck, Sublime clusterfuck.

You act as if none of those things were clear within the run itself, for fucks sake Beast was controlled by them in the alternate future arc.

Then what the fuck is this?

Inhumans vs. X-men. The event that ResurrXion is going to spin out of.

Reason to kill magneto and gorgon

The precursor to OP's pic, they fight, some die, they sort out their differences and shit on a character who they make a scapegoat of and move on.

Chucky DID provoke him, think about it... Scott's big plan was always to have Hope get the Phoenix Force, after the Avengers take her away from him and then stop him from retrieving her, he's stuck with this crazy juice in his head and no way to get it out, then Xavier joins the fight and telepathically attacks the guy whose sanity is the last fine line between Phoenixclops and DARK PHOENIX, destroyer of worlds!
All it took was Xavier pouring fuel on the fire.

>some die
I swear, if they touch Illyana, if they do something to Illyana, I'll lose it.

Seven Billion counts of reckless endangerment, basically.

More likely that magneto and either Crystal or Karnak die.

Again, that isn't wholesale.
Scott wouldn't do that.
Even with the Phoenix, he didn't, and even in that fustercluck of an event still ultimately asks to be put down to keep Dark Phoenix from JUST'ing the world.

Don't forget the Xaviercide!

He SO did! Murderclops wasn't Dark Phoe' when he punched the Professor's ticket. That one's all on him.

>Scott kills a man
>he becomes an outcast, murderer, scum, a worldwide wanted criminal
>Wanda wipes out 99% of a species
>"you're accusing me of things I did not do consciously"
>"everything is so much complicated"
>"none of that matters right now"

This is so Disney.

I even copped to that, but that's not "wholesale". Do note in my post I didn't say "Dark Phoenix", I said "Phoenix", which does enhance the base urges of its host. And after all Chuck has done, yeah, it's impressive he had to be provoked to kill him. My main takeaway is that Scott is not a genocidal hatemonger. He was trying something with the "Mutant Revolution" and if you followed it to conclusion, you'd know he ended it peaceably.

Then again, Hope also cured Cable and took over X-Force, but oh well, I guess that doesn't matter.

No, it's not as bad as Disney yet.
In Marvel they're still aware of the hypocrisy of it all and mention it a lot in dialog, in fact it is sometimes used as a story element as the protagonist's motivation.
However, if you ever watch enough Disney crap you'll notice that when they start pulling their hypocritical double-standards in their stories NOBODY, no character what-so-ever, even the ones subjected to those double-standards, will EVER point them out or complain directly about that injustice.
The Disney worldview is entirely uniform and the characters are always governed by two-dimentional motivations.
It sickens me.

I read this in the 90's Magneto cartoon voice

Wait so Zyklon Bendis is going to gas the jewtants and have them subjugated to the Inhumans.

>Touching any of the Royal Family
>Touching Magneto
They better fucking not

Sooner or later Magneto will die. He's too old.

Is there any hope that the MU teaser is the mutants getting their own universe? That's about the only way I'll come back to Marvel at this point.

I like to think this version of events is canon.

nevermind, I'm behind in the news, fuck me

I keep saying they need to make his weird mutie means of halting his aging more visible than some obscure canon from the Silver age of insane stories.

I bet you there's going to be a retcon that makes that gag page closer to canon than the initial superficial read on the event.

>Touching any of the Royal Family
Let's be honest here, I don't think anyone will mind if Triton bites it.

>JEFF LEMIRE, SIMON SPURRIER and KIERON GILLEN (W)
>JOHN CASSADAY and KEV WALKER (A)

>tfw only two muggas from that team wouldn't be happy with their fearless leader dead

Depends if Medusa finds out he blew up stark tower.

inhumans are actually alien mutants. it's canon. read silent wars