Americans discuss on whether 6 year old kids should wear kevlar armor to school

Americans discuss on whether 6 year old kids should wear kevlar armor to school.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/education/canattack.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=o5f1Fo4r4_I
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJ2rtOpJc4
youtube.com/watch?t=7s&v=3f8VmJRuBFY
crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Please. That's nothing.
snopes.com/politics/education/canattack.asp

It's the price of freedom libtard

you could not just send your kid to the marxist public school and instead homesechool them

Only Americans are brave enough to pay the true price of Freedom.
Brings a tear to my eye tbqh.

WAIT GUYS!!!!
...How about we... ban kids?

I think arming everyone is a better solution than gun control and restricting freedoms

yes. we can shoot each other to resolve our differences personally rather than resort to mass shootings.

>mfw I almost thought that pic was real

>"Piece of Mind"

I can barely believe they seriously considered professors using guns

We turtles now

it's real. they've existed since 2014

Professors?
Nigga they want to arm elementary school teachers, too.

ONLY AMERICANS

you know most first world countries have gun control and no shootings but you can still own a gun if you're a responsible mentally sane adult?

its made from the brainmatter of school shooting victims

I think the person who made this failed to realise that bullets release a lot of energy, probably enough to knock that out of the kid's hands.

it's so surreal living next to this country

this
an armed populace is a polite populace

Retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=o5f1Fo4r4_I

And that's a full powered rifle round, not pansy 5.56 or any handgun calibre.

>""""""""""freedoms""""""""""

knocking over a grown man!=knocking something out of a child's hand
and notice that he took a step back to keep his balance

The future looks bright.

His balance was shit because he's a 40 year old balancing on one foot to try to prove a point.

The impact of a bullet has less force than the impact which firing has on the shooter's shoulder.

imagine telling a grown, tax-paying adult they aren't allowed to purchase a gun because an autistic kid shoots up a school every now and then. think about it

Watch to the end. He does stay on one foot for the second shot.

Sure there's a difference between a grown man and a kid, but not that big. Do you see these kids flying around?
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJ2rtOpJc4
youtube.com/watch?t=7s&v=3f8VmJRuBFY

I didn't know there were so many black astronauts.

>on whether 6 year old kids should wear kevlar armor to school.

Based. This is natural selection in course. The children must get stronger and smarter to survive. Technology can be part of this process. If they continue like this, all americans are gonna look like pic related in 40 years.

Every student must be required to bring a firearm to school

It's just punishing people who follow the law

You're right Finbro.

There is no difference between shooting a person wearing heavy bulletproof armor, and blowing a fucking hole out of their body the size of a fucking softball.

Neither of these scenarios can knock a person down.

Why the fuck do people argue with Americans about guns? It is literally the 1 thing we know better than anyone else. If you don't believe it than go to one of our highschools and see for yourself.

I unironically carry this in my backpack everyday. Also Dad made me learn how to throw knives, use a bow, and use a sling accurately (being able to knock a brick off a stand from a distance of 20 ft).

I'm actually ok with this.

>that flag
Hit too close to home Luka?

>Also Dad made me learn how to throw knives, use a bow, and use a sling accurately

I hope the purpose of this was recreation and not some defense against a lunatic with a gun.

>308
>full powered rifle

While that's true, it's not as powerful as people make it out to be. Also you're shooting at his center of mass. Pad him up on the shoulder and shoot there, and then we talk.

Leverage can do wonders, my friend.

Why didn't he buy you a holster and a pistol? That's the true solution, right?

Hunting and Boy Scouts really. If I'm really paranoid, I'd just pack along a concealed 3/4" steel tube and 1" tube with a nailed end cap in it, and a couple of 1 oz 12 gauge slugs. I haven't done that in a long time.

Dad also taught me how to machine, and learning out to mill was something I did as a kid. So even if guns were banned I always can manufacture one in my backyard.

For the more complex parts, just stock it up. I'm not the greatest at machining, so making AR-15 uppers and what not are not my forte.

Ha, and for what? Shootings happen in a blue moon, despite what the news says. There's a reason almost no shooter has been stopped by a good guy with a gun. The people who get shot almost always never have a gun on them, with those people who are getting shot aren't the ones who would are willing to carry guns in the first place, pardoning cops.

Ok what I meant by that was that shootings are like high speed car wrecks. They happen a lot, but most probably will never experience one. I ain’t sayin’ it’s right for folk to die like that for the petty motives shooters have, and stuff should change, but it’s something that happens and wasting my time protesting for or against gun rights and what not is waste of my time.

You want change? Make good dosh. Make good dosh? Make good connection. Make good connections? Now you’re going somewhere.

Sorry about the rant and what not.

Its the price of freedom op

The fuck are you on about? The kid is wielding a bulletproof backpack.

If you had ever shot .308 or 12ga or something similar one-handed, you'd know how wrong you are.

guys
What if they're shot from the side

>Be American
>get shot
Cada día

>bulletproof*

Whatever the NR- I mean our government deems necessary, I guess.

>the new face of america

Imagine being a grown adult and accepting that.

... and it's beautiful!

>OP thinks freedom is free
sad!

Then they most likely die.

idiotic solution:
take away guns from everyone

reasonable solution:
armor teachers with shotguns and make children wear kevlar jackets

El tuga

>beeing this american

>all this talk about guns
Cant we discuss what makes Amerimutts violent in the first place?

What is that?

Niggers and spics, statistically speaking.

Damn strait pardner! Yeehaw!

And also, this

>made me learn how to throw knives
Aren't throwing knives a meme?

>children wear kevlar jackets
But then the shooter will have an armored vest :(

dubs

I have, but I'm not a limp wristed faggot.

I didn't say anything about knocking over a kid, i said that knocking an object out of someone elses hand is something else entirely.
I mentioned his balance to prove that their is some force behind it.

la creatura...

Yeah, but I've gotten them stuck in wood and walls a couple of times. Never bothered with actual throwing knives designed for such, mostly used fixed surplus knives.

The USA has less mass shootings per capita than several european countries

Name them.

Media is the biggest issue in your country. They sensationalize mass shootings and sick kids use it as a way to get their 15 minutes of fame. You could legalize fully automatic assault rifles in Canada and nothing would change. It’s a societal issue. Why weren’t there as many mass shootings in the 60s? It’s a complicated issue but you shouldn’t take guns away from law abiding citizens.

Wow that's totally the same as shooting a sheet of Kevlar (a material designed to absorb all of a bullet's energy) that's being held by a 6 year old! Those kids totally have enough mass and discipline to not only stay upright but hold on to their armorer backpack too.

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

"mass shootings" are largely overblown hysteria. especially when you realize most come from illegally owned pistols while legally owned rifles account for only a small amount of the total deaths.

>only stops up to NIJ Level IIIA
>won't stop 5.56 or 7.62
>costs $235

Fuck no. I'd rather just have the NIJ Level III plate even though it weighs like 8 lbs.

And even less per sq kilometer of territory.

They don't go beyond a few centimeters even with a good throw but it would definitely stun someone.

It's funny how your country bans idiotic shit like kinder eggs and yet quite a few people resist the idea of putting some control on gun sales

yeah we definitely need to hear what a mexican has to say about crime prevention

wisconsin

Hey fuck you, we are violent with criminal intent, being randomly violent cause you are a beta faggot and/or because jeezus told you so is a wh*te 56% people game

>marxist public school

I fucking wish

Commies OUT

Maybe you fucking should , because your dumb gun laws besides arming rednecks and edgy school shooters are also arming mexican drug cartels

I wish we could show all of the retarded right-wingers who call everything to the left of Hillary Clinton Marxism some real red terror

Don't forget Montana and Wyoming.

attach explosive radio-controlled neck collar tto all of them

rednecks aren't the ones shooting people, its spics and niggers with their autistic drug wars

Nice try but I’m not right wing. I just find your kind to spew retardation on the same level as fascists. Disgusting.

Yeah im sure crime related deads as a whole make mass shootings look like nothing.

But also outshines islamic terrorism by a whole fucking Lot, yet lots of people in your country called for a ban on muslims, so how does it works? Mass shootings every other week aint a thing to be worried about and gun control is crazy, except when is a faggot in florida who happens to be a muslim, then you need to be worried about that entre religion?

This desu it's a cultural problem. More or less guns won't change anything.

i just post a link that shows per capita our "mass shootings" aren't any worse than most other countries. as far as comparing shootings to terrorism: #1 everyone in this country has access to guns while we have very few muslims, and #2 muslims are outsiders coming from halfway across the world with no entitlement toward immigrating here.

but what do when attacker is tank?

hollow charges my man

Stop making us look like assholes, shit-for-brains.

fuck off retard

Different government agencies do different things. FDA banned the Kinder Eggs because they're autistic like that.

Come to think of it, the FDA caused a lot of stupid shit. The NCI (National Cancer Institute) absolutely hates their guts since the FDA has indirectly killed thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people by preventing life saving drugs from being put on the market or at the very least be institutionally approved for national and global use.

>he doesn't buy kevlar in bulk and sew his own clothing to be /fa/, /diy/, and /k/ all in one.

This. We need to make kevlar cheap so it becomes the latest in fashion design.