Why do Asian women hate us Asian guys so much?

Why do Asian women hate us Asian guys so much?
Its not enough for them to prefer white guys over us. They have to go out of their way to make these tumblr fetish accounts disparaging us...

Maybe you're just actively searching for things to hate..

Why are asian men always so butthurt? People have preferences, get over it

I naturally discovered the existence of raceplay on Sup Forums.
That's fine, but I don't understand why they're motivated to actively hate us.

Go back to Redd*t you butthurt chink

Thanks for pointing out these exist.
I think I will hide from my Asian girlfriend that I like this racial submission kind of stuff. Or maybe I won't.

Because us Asian guys are competing with them for the BWC.

I don't know desu.

White guys dating asian girls wouldn't bother me if they weren't so rude and smug to asian guys and racist like is he rich?

>Pancake ass.
Lmaooo. I swear Asian girls have bodies like 12 year old boys. Had this Japanese chick try so hard to get into my pants in uni but she was flatter than a white board.

Nah

I hate you and I'm not an Asian woman

Find a pure azn desu
Westernised ones are trash

>pure azn
does not exist
honestly, for an asian guy living in the west to get an asian wife from asia is viewed as a defeat: he wasn't good enough to get a wife here.

in real life I'm really friendly to Asian guys
There is this one guy in university who I did a project with in a class last semester. Now every time when I see him I say hello and chat with him and give him tips since he is a Bachelor student and I already finished my Bachelor.
And i try being especially nice to male friends from her country. I imagine it might be tough for them to encounter this and obviously they like Germany, so I try to make no big deal about it. They seem to not mind at all and are very fun and friendly people.
I also have a Chinese female friend who I often talk to. I feel like the others treat her like an idiot because she struggles with the language and is nice even to people she doesn't know. I like to point that out to her when she's unaware and show to them that it's possible to talk to her just fine.
Once I went to a Chinese gathering with her and another Chinese girl. I could feel the jealousy and wanting-to-kill-me vibes from the male Chinese. Fuck them.

You also seem very butthurt like these Chinese so I can't resist to make fun of it. And you are probably Chinese as well.

Yeah I'm Chinese.
>I could feel the jealousy and wanting-to-kill-me vibes from the male Chinese. Fuck them.
Fake news. The local Chinese church is full of white guy-asian girl couples and nobody acts strangely (although their children act superior to the full asian children)

If that's the opinion over there, then you guys are just slanty-eyed whites

I've never been to China, so I don't know. I only have this experience to draw conclusions from.

You are delusional bro, I am a chink I got approached by many asian girls in my life.
If I was more resolute and confident I would have a gf by now.
>implying that I care what tinder sluts prefer

>implying I care about my genetic fitness mass surveyed by fertile age females

Where are the sample from?
Degenerate amerimuttina?

Dafür dass Du einen Bachelor besitzt, ist dein Englisch doch sehr sehr mittelmäßig.

why are germans so smug?

>in Deutsch antworten
Da wolltest du wohl nicht riskieren selbst einen Fehler zu machen was?

argumentum ad hominem Brudi. Bleib sachlich.

Just be SOUTH EAST ASIAN

a mixture of their haughty hierarchal culture and overcompensation from feeling hated by every other country

>tu quoque

Dude. Asians arent into this crap. Its white ppl pretending to be asians baka