Is it degenerate to hit on someone's gf?

Is it degenerate to hit on someone's gf?

Not talking fiances or husbands, I respect that commitment, but what about just bf/gf relationships?

Would you commit to a girl that would so easily jump ship from man to man? Fucking sluts is degenerate user.

>would you commit to a girl that would so easily jump ship

The only thing he's committing to is giving her the dick.

is it degenerate if i cap you after you hitted my gf ?

I'm fucking my ex-coworker who's engaged.

Don't give a fuck

kys

if thats the kind of person you are then thats what you are, no one can stop you from being what you truly are user. your choice man.

>being this insecure
Reminder than no man can steal your gf without her chosing to leave you for someone else.
Hitting on someone else's gf is like farting at the table. It doesn't hurt anyone but it's rude.

it will be extremely painful

Yes going after another man's woman is degenerate. It's what Africans do. It's why it's in the Bible not to do it. It impedes progress in society.

No thanks, she didn't tell me she was engaged until much later so I didn't actively try to home wreck.

>Is it degenerate to...

Wish the mods would start cracking down on these threads. They're supposedly 'not allowed' anyway, according to their own rules.

You can't be "friends" with a girl as you can with your bro, girlfriend is always just a misnomer for a fwb/fuck buddy deal.
It's absolutely ok to destroy that but it turns you into a degenerate for giving degenerate whores added ego value.

No.
If someones bf/gf is swayed by anther's advances, then that relationship was doomed to fail from the start and might as well end right there and then.

He's obviously a French Muslim, where being this insecure is the norm.

>implying that women are rational creature that can control their emotions when jamal hits them up with BBC

Its the same thing you fucking nigger

it is very degenerate, however, everyone eventually stumbles across their own Helen of Troy, a woman for whom they would break friendships, marriages and all around piss on their own moral fiber.

Spoken like a true cunt with no morals

I don't know is it degenerate if I curb stomp you?

Absolutely and anybody who tries should be executed, OP.

>not being able to control your woman
>somehow other men's fault for being more Chaddy than you

Well?

Yes. As FP pointed out, you wouldn't commit to her as she is a cheating slut, so you're just there to fuck, which is degenerate. Note that ('almost') all women will cheat if presented with a high enough value man and an opportunity. A society filled with men willing and able to turn women into sluts/cheaters is a degenerate society, don't contribute to this degeneration.

t. muhammad

Seoi nage his synthol inflated head into the ground.

>you wouldn't commit to her as she is a cheating slut
You don't know that she's a serial cheater, it could be that the guy she was dating was just a shitbag fuccboi that she was done with.
Relationships end. When someone better comes along you jump that sinking ship.
If your relationship couldn't handle a simple flirt, then it was a shitty relationship to begin with and would have never survived marriage and kids.

Commence lynching

Yeah, you are simultaniously fucking a cheating whore, while you're cucking another man. That's fairly degenerate because cheating hos keep cheating. You're fucking with some dude so you can get into a degenerate relationship with a girl that won't last.

Pic related though.

for (you)

Where does it say I hit on people's gfs? I've only spoken the truth.

>boring proxyfag

The soon I know that she got a bf, I immediately back off. A close friend of mine gf cheated on him and it felt so fucking horrible to him

>sleeping with a girl that has been in a relationship for 5 years
>wants to get married next year
>goal is to be in an open marriage as soon as she has kids

poor guy, but if I don't do it, someone else will.

>When someone better comes along you jump that sinking ship.
This is true, and can be done without being a cheater. If she cheats instead of breaking up first, you know she is capable of it, and you know she isn't against doing the same to you when you+1 comes along guy out of principle.

People should do whatever they want to do.

If my gf were to cheat on me, I would be angry, but then I think I would say "well, that's life" and end the relationship and not talk to her again. I have zero tolerance for people who have no self-restraint.

>tfw you will end up alone the rest of your life

Kys

>flag
Why I'm not surprised, you guys are top degenerate.
95% of topless women in our beaches here are German and they are married

>Why I'm not surprised, you guys are top degenerate.
How is it degenerate to end a relationship with a cheating girl?

>95% of topless women in our beaches here are German and they are married
So? If someone wants to be on a beach topless, why not? What do you have against freedom?

I worked with an accountant whose high school bully used to date his current wife

They met up again years later and said bully utterly dominated the poor guy in front of his wife. Banter and put-downs up to 100. Wife was just giggling and telling the asshole to "tee hee, stahp being meeean to him...".

Keep in mind this is all in front of said bully's wife too.

Long story short the beta got cucked, divorce-raped, wife is perfectly happy as the bully's mistress, and he lives in a studio with a cat while buying used up sluts from Eharmony dinner.

I couldn't hurt someone like that

He probably misread your post, and thought your gf cheated on you, rather than seeing it as a what-if.

how can you be so naive about woman
every dude must be at least purple pilled to prevent shit like this from happening

Yes it is OP. If you don't have manners you're literally just a nigger... Or a slav. Or a finn.

Besides, if she is prone to your temptations she will do the same to you.

>I can no longer commence the jigglin'

yes

btw
you should have stopped it, even if it would result in something bad like murder.
can't let the man live this way

He should have punched the guy in the fucking face.

Really, if someone is this deep in cuck creek then physical retaliation is the only way out

>Besides, if she is prone to your temptations she will do the same to you.
he never said he was going to give her anything other than a dicking

He grew up shy around girls and got the usual brainwashing of "be a kind gentleman and girls will like you"

Nice guy but you can tell he's got all these mental shackles

He doesn't stand up for himself
>you should have stopped it, even if it would result in something bad like murder
I'm trying to slowly redpill him

He's got the curiousity for it, but tends to shrink back when you get too real.

>e's got the curiousity for it, but tends to shrink back when you get too real.

then let him rot

Now now schlomo, you can't force it all at once

That's incredible evil, if I were that accountant I would kill them both, also his regular wife and possible children, no maybe I would let the bully live, so he could think about what he did, why isn't he doing that? His life is absolute shit already, so he might as well go to prison or suicide by cop, I will never understand how some people can be so devoid of a spine, I mean you don't have to be a honor killing muslim that gets offended at everything, but letting a story like that play out and doing nothing, wtf, if that's not a reason to kill than what is.

It's pretty degenerate but I'll admit doing this a couple times, even fucked this one tattooed,pierced chick in a bad relationship and threw her out like garbage.

>hit on a guy's girlfriend with all implications that you want to fuck
>DUDE WHY ARE YOU SO MAD

Just kill them both, fuck that bitch

Just as it is ok for me to stab your throat if you try

Unlikely

I remember when she called our office in the afternoon, speaker was on "YOU FUCKING MORON, WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?! IT WAS A SIMPLE TASK!"

He just looked around sheepishly after cutting it off "sh-she can get a little testy sometimes..."

Basically their daughter was supposed to be picked up by him from the bus stop, but he sent the babysitter instead. Bus driver had to make a detour for a special kid and the sitter called ex-wife in a panic.

That's omega as fuck, I no longer feel sorry for him. It's his fault

laugh about it nervously
Thank god my gf doesn't like to go clubbing

Okai, but what if you have such a personality that most women just fall for you after a while?

I've wrecked a couple of relationships by literally doing nothing besides existing.

I am a NatSoc guy that tries to uphold moral values and eradicate degeneracy in the people around me, I live a simple, ascetic life of studying, working and working out.

Do women really just want a honorable alpha?

>Shooting the messenger
Literally retarded. If you're mad your girlfriend's unfaithful then beat the shit out of her instead of some shmuck looking to get some, and just so happening to reveal her true form.
It's only acceptable to beat the shit out of the dude when he's like, your friend who you trusted or some shit. Or gets in your way.

A woman would rather share a lion than have a sheep for herself

ouch

Ah, read it wrong, thought you meant after she cheated.
Yeah if he hits on her in front of you fucking break him.

General rule of thumb is if she is willing to fuck you her relationship is shit and doomed anyway. So go ahead guilt-free. You don't owe that other dude anything anyway.

Depends on. I missed a chance of a possible relationship beacuse I don't wanted to hit on a girls who was don't see where are her current relationship goes to her boyfriend at the time ,but my friend did it. Now he's with her.

No, which is why hitting isn't degenerate. If your lover jumps, you just dodged a bullet cause she would've probably cucked you later anyway.

>Is it degenerate to do a degenerate act?

It's like when people argue you're not gay if you fuck a guy.

She's a slut. You dodged a bullet.

Very. Sleeping around is degenerate just to start with, but decieving someone like that is even worse.

Yeah it is. I think it isn't degenerate to be respectful and nice and if they end up appreciating you and liking you as a person from that they may break up with the BF and come to you. It's happened to me this way and nothing I did could be considered "hitting on" I just made conversation with her and eventually she grew to like me.

>Do women really just want a honorable alpha?
A lot of them do. Just not being a simpering faggot makes you a catch these days.

Just remember: if they'll cheat WITH you, they'll cheat ON you. If you get somebody to sleep around while they're still in a relationship like this, don't let yourself be tricked into letting them get closer then "fuckbuddy".

I'd recommend letting the guy know though, at least anonymously

Yeah, hungaryanon, you dodged a bullet. Just 'cause you're hungary, doesn't mean you have to be thirsty.

In that case he's just a degenerate nigger.

Do what you gotta do OP.
Loads of people have already stated the whole thing and how her loyalty would work.
But on the other hand you also have the possibility of their bf catching wind of it and getting your shit kicked in. Whether it be by him or a group of his buddies + him.
A cousin of mine used to pull that one as frequently as he could.
Ended up fucking with the wrong dude and has had loads of property damage done to him over a freaking decade by the same guy.
Every now and then dude just creeps around and messes up his shit.
Keyed his car. Cousin gets it painted. The night he gets it out of the shop it gets royally screwed with gashes + windows broken out.
Had all 4 of his tires slashed at one point on a different occasion.
Dog was stolen/never seen again.
Loads of other little shit.

A similar situation happened with me. I was off across the country working for a few months.
The day I'm gone my GF is getting propositions left and right. But faglords be faglords and would have never attempted anything while I was around.
They all get shot down regardless.
One faggot in particular just kept on trying.
On my return I ended up figuring out where he was going to be at a social setting.
I showed up and punked him out hard.
Right in front of his current girl. Which immediately led to her going apeshit on him.
Took his drink and drank it while talking shit.
Guy books it out the fucking emergency exit.
Tucked tail and ran.
Hell that was even worse than getting an ass beating.
Especially right in front of his friends and the loose social circle surrounding.
So 30+ people saw him as a complete bitch.
Word gets around outside of there etc.
Do what you gotta do though.
Just don't complain when things come full circle on you if they do.

>Only cars with bad security can get broken into, so it's okay for me to try to break into all of them

Cars are not people, user. They don't get to pick who gets inside. Women do.