My grandpa just died

My grandpa just died

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3aiM8K6D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everybody dies

Sorry lad.

mine did too a few days ago but now I have to go all the way to eastern russia and talk to my retarded cousins

Sorry to hear that. May he live in eternal paradise.

good riddance. all my grandparents are dead, the worst part about it was having to pretend I care in the funerals. not trying to be edgy, just don't get the big deal about it.

that sucks man

shit i meant to post this

kek

they were grandparents, I saw them a couple of times a year. I see my neighbours more. I see my co-workers more. I saw my classmates more. I see my friends more. I see the clerk at my local supermarket more often than I saw them. but because m-muh blood relative it's supposed to be emotionally devastating to me?

Come here, OP.
When my grandmother died, I was devastated.
For a good two weeks, I just wasn't me. I was hollow, filled with regrets and self loathing.
Then I remembered, my Mimi wouldn't want it to be like that.
She would have wanted me to be happy, live life and remember all the good times we had.
How she lived a long life, saw her grand children grow up and known that we'll be safe.
I know what it's like, OP.
Just remember, your grandfather wouldn't want you to be sad.

i think you have autism

>My grandpa just died
Not tryna be disrespectful but get ready for the inheritance shenanigas oh boy

>Nordic "people"

God rest his soul.

That sucks man, did he at least drop decent loot?

i can relate to this Felt the same way when my granda died.

bump

he didn't leave any inheritance

I told my mom once when we were traveling together and both drunk, and she totally understood what I was talking about. I don't think it's that uncommon, just a meme we all play along with because it's expected of us.

And his grandson is a virgin

good another anti-German destroyer of the white race left

feeling the same

im not anglo

I'm sorry user. My last 2 grandparents are pretty old and my dog is a 13 year lab so I'm gonna have to deal with all of this soon.
feels very bad but they have all lived long lives so I guess that makes it a little better

you have to go back

I thought only rich people had that sort of shit. My parents got nothing when their parents past away and my parents sure as shit aren't going to leave me anything. Maybe it's more of a non-working class thing.

urals? the capital of the squatting slavs?

>tfw jacked off so hard that i nearly shat myself
thanks obama

Tell me about it.
It's like they care more about inheritance, than the actual death itself.

>Maybe it's more of a non-working class thing.
my parents are both working class and own their house, summer house, several investment properties etc.

having no inheritance doesn't make you working class, it makes you poor.

Fucking lol

One day you will be a grandfather and every day you will think about how you will die and nobody will care about it.

i know that feel man, sorry for your loss m8

haha I wish I won't be a father at all, but if I were, being remembered by some shitheads born in the 2060s would be the last of my concerns

kys

kill myself because my working class parents were able to pay off their mortage?

>if you're parents don't inherit you assets worth half a million you are poor and I'm going to make it sound as if it's your own fault

lmao nice. i thought they don't fight in the olympics and refs are supposed to break them up. is that recent?

no one said anything about anyone's fault, you're projecting. which is to be expected from low life scum as you tbqh.

all I said was that there's a section of the population known as "poor". if you get no inheritance, your parents probably belonged to that section, not the working class section.

you krauts are liars and cheats, ever recent scandal in the US has been linked to you sauerkrauts

let's all be friends

wait till your parents die, that'll hit harder

Wished we just put a trade embargo on them and finish the job

I see, so you are hating on people for things you know are outside their control.
Did you calculate how much the government will take away after your piece of shit parents* had to pay the medical bills for their final years?

*judging by their failure to raise you properly

But hopefully you are old by then so it won't be as painful

>sueing VW and Deutsche Bank for things all their competitors did almost exactly the same way is not a conceiled trade
good goy, follow just one more news outlet

trade war

i'll probably outlive my dad, but not mum

Same with your filthy honey scandal too, escaping to your den of thieves of a country to dodge justice

Volkswagen literally gassed people and monkeys to test their dirty cars. Walking stereotypes

Sorry lad. My grandpa passed a little over a year ago now. Great guy, smart as hell and a lot of fun to be around and stuck round despite being in shitty health for years before. I hope you feel better soon.

How does it feel now knowing you grandpa died seeing you as a failure in life and never fulfilling any decent goal?
This is what hurt me the most when mine died.

it hasn't really set in yet
im sure in a few months it will hit me all at once

wtf i could do that too. can i participate
which country is that, poo?

should have used mutts instead of people

Is that you sherlock holmes

You definitely could, indeed. Just be a woman.

lmao what is she doing

Olympic stuff apparently. She's a burger competing for Hungary although she can't speak one word of the language, and qualified in event only by not falling. Living meme.

>a burger competing for Hungary
nice meme, i need to google that. not watching much of the olympics. i need to check Sup Forums maybe there are some memes about that.

RIP

There's already a thread about her actually

northern france 2bh

Mine died a week ago, ktf

>One day you will be a grandfather

Exceedingly unlikely.

F

I'm from the south, actually

it's a human thing

you can die right now and i will not care

if french alps region then can i borrow your house and not give it back

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3aiM8K6D0

Try it, you scoundrel

memes aside Lyon and the surrounding area seems like a very comfy place to live

I took care of my granny till he departs for eternity. I know that feels.
hit close to home. but thank god granpa already divides everything equally to the family of three.

*she

It is, but I'm from Nice which is even better 2bh

i imagine it is considering med life, but also terrorism

freedom ain't free

what??

Sorry to hear that, lad. Genuine love all the way from the US.

my city hasnt seen terrorism since irish nationalist rebellions in the militia in 1800

Yes, but it also looks like a boring shithole tbqh

meh, it's got a good nightlife (most bars per capita in north america) and the uni here has stuff going on, so i don't mind

my grandpa died in 1998
i don't remember almost anything about him even though i was five years old at the time

I was born in that year

stop making me feel old i'm only 25

Fuck, I'm sorry Ahmed. My grandfather was my role model.

haha yeah me too
what a crazy world we live in :)