Imagine being a citizen of this continent. Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt)...

Imagine being a citizen of this continent. Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt), complex buildings and pyramids. Then one day, some fucking barbarians come and say "ur subhuman cuz u have different skin color" and KILL your people, ENSLAVE the survivors and CUT OFF YOUR HANDS FOR NOT SPEAKING THEIR TONGUE AND COLONIZE YOUR CONTINENT FOR CENTURIES TO THE POINT THAT YOU'RE STILL POOR AND NOTHING LIKE YOUR NOBLE ANCESTORS. And you know what? If you mention any of these, you'll just get called "wewuzzer" or "kang". Descendants of the barbarians will spit these retarded memes IN YOUR FACE.

This is the story of Africa, my continent.

>my continent.
youre brazil though

Ananı avradını sikeyim geri zekalı amerimutt

Brazilnig

kys

Civilizations rise and fall. Only 100 years ago, Britannia ruled the waves. You will be laughed out of the bar in the late 1800's if you said the UK will be nearly beaten by Argies. Who knows what will happen in the next hundred years.

Africans never farmed the resources for themselves.

They didn't build those pyramids through a collectively willing community of equals ;)

I'm glad I'm not a descendant of barbarians, I hate you subhumans.

i don't know why Africa is the poster child for colonisation most of it was only controlled for less than a hundred years
Europe was already on top then it got so much more wealth from the Americas and Asia

because americans are obsessed with black people

But the UK was actually beaten by argies in the 1800’s.

It could be vengeance of albino exiles, what goes around comes around.

Niggermoney

If africa so great and shiet why didn't africans enslave Europeans and take over the world?

>Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt)
I know that's a meme, but ancient Egypt wasn't even the first civilization.

If ancient Egyptians were black, doesn't it mean that blacks enslaved the Jews?

Of course its brazilian nigger copying a kenyan niggers post from pol

Fuck off into your shitholes again and shut the fuck up. Fucking pray to heaven when we dont have to follow human rights bs anymore that we dont fucking kill you all.

>nearly beaten by Argies.
Butthurt Argentinian detected.

Niggers started selling each other to the slavers at some point

And most of the slaves went to South America anyway, why does the US get most shit for slavery?

If you don’t support human rights and tolerance, than you’re not white.

I have bad news for you, Paco

I have bad news for you pacho spics are from white/Amerindian mixing therefore you have white in you.

And what about all the Vibranium?