twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/zXwfYniTKsc

I'm here for you.

Thanks big guy

For you.

For you.

cant sleep

Because I'm CIA.

Actually because I have no friends and no money for the bar.

went and seen the dark tower with my dad earlier today. When's the last time you guys did anything with your folks?

I'm always here.

Answer him!

>ywn have a big smooth muscly bf
it hurts, lads

>Friday/Saturday night Sup Forums threads went from fun waifuposting to /r9k/ rejects posting their normie problems

what went wrong bros?

watched this with my dad last sunday
not kino but okay movie, kinda boring

I was asking you

The /got/ generals, they're comfy.

Just to suffer

Real life is boring

Saw Metallica last night. Just want to sit back and sip beers tonight.

How much money did you waste cuck ?

Split a fifth of vodka win a friend. He's trying to install a printer but his mixtape is printing someone else in the apartment complex. Send help. Also should I play bf1 or injustice 2 online?

Normies that started flooding Sup Forums because of the elections now infest the whole board.

To post about the upcoming gherkino of course

3am I just got home

Because I'm queer

Replying to myself be causing none else will. Friend just yelled death girl lyrics at his printer . We found more vodka

What kind of vodka?

How much were tickets ?

>He knows what day it is

Last cd is fucking killer.

Hi I'll talk with you. i'm also drinking vodka and lagunitas IPA, kinda back and forth

i dont understand the mixtape thing, but I'm going to shoot my printer tomorrow in a field, fucking epson piece of shit

"Frost" was $10 for a fifth after tax

nice. never heard of it, but seagrams makes a decent vodka you can pick up for 10/fifth

I'm literally counting the minutes until summer is over

*website

I'm about to watch Silence after which I am going to play some Neptunia. Feels nice being an ascended kinosseur.

Because i dont feel like going to Manhattan for a birthday party for some girl i barely know

because I don't have any friends. I haven't hung out with anyone in over a year and I don't see that changing anytime soon. rip. at least I have movies for comfort...

Why not get to know her or meet new people who she's friends with. Why not meet up with me, user. It'll be an adventure! I'm in Manhattan (UWS) with nothing to do

Because i dont feel like going to Manhattan.

What shitty "basically the city" part of the world do you live?

Brooklyn.

Give me the birthday slut's address and your name to drop so I can get in and take advantage of this opportunity

I've got some Lagunitas Brown Shugga. 9.7% ABV of fuck me up. What gun? Looking at what to buy for my first gun.
Love me some Seagrams!
Same. I want it to be fall so I can watch nature die. Fuck allergies

this

Can't a person stay home without getting the third degree? Gah

Friends still fighting with that printer btw

nothing else to do

mmm nootka

It hurts to live.

woke up an hour ago, still recovering from last night

Never tried that kind. Will try it if I come across it tho. Why do you want to buy a gun? That will determine the best gun to buy :)

If it's just to have fun, I suggest a pistol or revolver. .22 is cheap to shoot, 9mm is fun in your hand. Shotguns are fun, you can practice shooting clay pigeons. rifles are fun to shoot long distance, and really cool if you get a scope.

Do me a favor and never buy this vodka please. It's bad. Because it's my god given right as an American. What do you think of the keltech sub 2k? Rifle length with a 9mm so more ranges are open to me.

Burping every time I take a shot. Playing some Injustice 2 online, best friend still battling the new printer

I'm at work... trying to decide on a film to fall asleep to when I get home.

What happened?

Because I have nothing to do with my pathetic life.

I just got off work. The semester ended yesterday and I have three weeks off to do nothing but watch movies and work my halfway decent part time job.

Might play foxhole with /vg/ in a bit, though.

also I'll post more miitopia pics if anyone cares

Joe?

Nope, my name is Timo.

Ok I won't.

I think you will have a very fun time with the keltech sub 2k. =D 9mm is still preddy inexpensive to shoot

>8.1%
noice

I used to get so much shit for buying these

your parents, gf?

because I have no friends and I'm tired of going to bars alone like a loser

Same. That is why I, Timo, are getting drunk and shitposting here and thinking about playing Russian Roulette with my S&W 5906.

post pic of your gun.

Standard police issue 5906 9mm. It has too many identifying marks to block out for me to be assed to censor and post it.

"""friend"""

>dropped out of high school
>no job
>no friends
>no car
>still live at home
>never go outside
>all i want in life is a gf
>am ugly
>am fat
>nothing to offer a woman

someone just put a bullet in my brain already

Shitposting is the path to enlightenment

I just got off of work.

Listened to some melodic punk today on the radio, played videogame online (pes2017), drunk and listening to reviewbrah podcast now.

You will become a roaming gay philosopher, this is your fortune

I need to know who could pull off the adaptation.

>tfw seeing them next week

Because Sup Forums is the only thing lighting up my night shift

An agent falls in love with a terrorist.

Unable to confess, he is gifted three extra terrorists at no charge. Never minding who they work for, he immediately calls it in, and is overjoyed at the opportunity to enact his flight plan.

But, while on the flight, when he decides to interrogate the terrorists, they provide no information. After some further interrogation, he finds out that one of the terrorists disapproves of the idea of shooting a man prior to throwing him off the aircraft. In fact, that man is Bane. Bane is the agent's political counterpart, who has fallen in love with a nuclear physicist, who too is blissfully unaware of having provided no valuable information to the agent.

Hijinks ensue as the agent tries to physically remove Bane's respirator, in an extremely painful way, in order to prevent the terrorists being equipped with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of Gotham. While Batman chases pussy, DRAMA ensues as the agent and Bane begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

$180 for floor

Bring some diposable earplugs.

FINDS

Oh shit, I know this feel. Fuckin hell bro. I want some whisky but you can't buy it this late in my state so I'm debating going to the bar by myself, hahahah.. haha

Bane falls in love with a CIA Agent.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the agent's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

He engages in banter with the government official when asked what happens if he takes off his mask. He says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then he answers, "FOR YOU."

Spurned by his lover, Bane investigates and finds out that the small guy he called is not the same person he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the CIA man's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

visiting my folks and nothing to do

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala
I never understood, Why the jocks get the fly girls and me I get the hood rats

3 50ml shots of Yukon Jack came out to $3.25 in my town but the county increased in liquor so they're now $3.54. JUST

How late can you buy liquor there? The laws are ridiculously restrictive here

woah kino right???

Midnight.

county increased the liquor tax*

I'm jealous, bet you can buy it at gas stations and grocery stores too.

I (Timo) can buy until 2 AM, but live in the only county in the State where gas stations can't sell booze.

Luckily, I live 4 houses from a 7-Eleven where the Steels Reserve is $2.85 for two Tall Boys.

Yup, it's cheaper in the other counties too. New Mexico.

>Luckily, I live 4 houses from a 7-Eleven where the Steels Reserve is $2.85 for two Tall Boys.
That's some next level shit

$1.86 individually, somehow $2.85 for two. Used to be $3.16 for two until 3 months ago.

I've never seen booze go down in price.

Gotta post some pickle rick memes