THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN VS THE JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL

Who does Sup Forums side with?

Other urls found in this thread:

iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when it comes to desert rats I don't pick sides they're equally trash

Dk enough about Iran to say

iran. this israel fetishism is new and gross

Iran

But I'm Iranian so my opinion is possibly biased

Israel. What a stupid question.

Israel. Fuck Iran

How much of a virgin are you that you are thinking of this at 4 am on a saturday? Anyways, IDF BTFOs IRGC in literally every metric

It's 1 am

Iran

"alt-right"-ers can gtfo back to /reddit/ . This is a far-right board and summer is ending

Iran. What kind of fucking question is this?

The kikes

Iran. If only to piss off the violent Suunis.

>gonorrhea or syphilis?

Whichever results in the most Iranians and Israelis dying, so probably Iran.

theres a lot of edgy republicans ready to die for israel that came here for trump

Iran, I want the Russia + Syria + Iran alliance to dominate the middle east.
They have to subjugate the filthy sunni pigs.

Iran

The gun dealers

Iran

Irans military is structured differently. It's decentralised and designed to fight an occupation and invasion of Iran.

Let them kill each other

(((85951430)))
Spiderman, and this is a data mining thread.

this

sell guns and weapons to both sides, let the desert god decide.

Iran for sure

go look at a map. Israel cant invade Iran, It will have to be commando raids and trading airstrikes missiles etc

Israel. Grudgingly.

Israel. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know shit about Islam

>Iranian
Fuck off Mudslime

Iran. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know shit about Israel

The concern isn't Israel, it's USA. Israel is nothing. Especially now Iran has s-300.

>greatest ally stages terrorist event to get us involved

lol whoops you found that one out

>stages another event

I choose greatest ally of course :^)

Betting on rats is fun

Make me :^)

top kek

Israel. God bless Israel.

well, OP said Israel and Iran. He hasnt mention USA im answering OP

jidfing hard

>shut it down

The Jews. Fuck those Iranian mother fuckers.

This.

Iran

Cyrus the Great made a mistake in sparing the Jews. He should have had all of you massacred.

We shall correct the mistake in the future.

Then we will abandon Islam for either Christianity or Zoroastrianism.

I obviously can't, but you and your people are ruining Western Sydney and North Eastern Melbourne. Welfare leaches and criminals.

I've got a crush on this Israeli qt, I don't want to see her firebombed

Hey Sven, thanks for making the Muslims comfortable with your women and benefits. Go prep the bull for mommy your father will be home soon.

Not us. Iranians are some of the wealthiest immigrants in Aus, same as USA. both those districts are afghan and Arab

>Talking shit about Cyrus the Great
kys

Salam hamvatan. Hows Straya?

Iranians are Aryans. Since Sassanid Pre-Islamic times, we have been known as Iran. It was under Hitler's recommendation, Reza Shah asked countries to refer to Persia by its official name, Iran.

Iranshahr means nation of Aryans.

The three Biblical magi were Zoroastrian Persians, and Western ethos is greatly indebted to the Persians. The idea of light being equivalent to good and darkness to evil came from us. The idea of a savior/messiah came from the Saoshyant. The idea of a Day of Judgment came from Frashokereti.

To be against Iran is to be again the origin of Western ethos. The idea of progress, foundation, essentialism, good and evil, darkness and light, etc. came from us. To destroy us, would be to destroy your seed.

The Islamic Republic of Iran is a betrayal of everything that is Persian. Carter's administration and BBC supported Khomeini as he took power in Iran because they no longer liked the Shah, who was anti-Islamic and red pilled. The Shah was no longer subservient to the economic demands of the West because your leaders had decided to prostitute itself to Saudi Arabia due to a deal William E. Simon made with Saudi Arabia in 1974.

Iran has potential to secularize. The Gulf Region doesn't. Israel is just filled with kikes who have historically fucked the West up.

Why don't you go celebrate Purim, kike? You bastards take joy at the deaths of goys. Haman should have succeeded in purging you kikes.

anyone siding with the kikes is a kike puppet PERIOD

>came from us.
came from us during Avestan times*.

What's more, Iranians are one of the largest cohort of people trying to come by boat here, and thus lobby in detention centers for our borders to be thrown open. And there is the Muslim problem, where while atheism is growing out from former Christians, it is not seeing the same increase from former Muslims. You yourself havn't denied that you re a Muslim.

>Theocratic dictatorship that will cut you head off for not being Muslim vs Western Democracy that at worst will take your money.
Wown really hard choice senpai

Become an atheist or agnostic and then your world will become much easier.

I hate Islam. I shit on the koran and eat bacon.

There are over 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities. We are not Arabs: iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS

That theocracy was supported by Carter administration and BBC. I discussed that here:

Former Muslim Iranians are fine, yet unfortunately they do don't represent the majority of immigrants.

it's better to die fighting than living your whole life slaving for your jewish overlords while they throw you some bread crumbs.

It's good. Nice beaches. Aussies aren't as friendly and I find Aussies are more superficial. But they respect road rules and don't litter like Iranians do. i find Aussies less street smart but far less corrupted. And the government in Aus is so much better. aussies are good people

Neither, but it would be nice to see them destroy eachother

These are children of rich families. Spoilt fucks that are used to fucking the system. Not related to Iranian immigrants.

It could be that a lot of Iranians coming to Australia are of a different minority group. The problem with Iran is it is super diverse ethnically.

For example, Baluchis are very bad.

>Government is so much better

>Australian Government being good
Just fuck my shit up senpai

>Baluchis
Baloch people*

Become Zoroastrian like your Persian ancestors or fuck off to your arab religion.

>people

Dunno those subtle intricacies, you'd have to ask this poster Do you expect a future wife to convert to Islam?

Christianity is fine too. We can have a Christianity that has a Zoroastrian flair to it.

Baloch termites*

You are kidding yourself. I reckon 95% of Iranian migrants here aren't Muslim. Muslim Iranians stay in Iran, they think current situation is great. It's the ones that don't like theocracy that come here

I'm Iranian, and I'm muslim. umad bitch boi? :^)

>Do you expect a future wife to convert to Islam?
I'm not Muslim. I even said I would burn a Koran and eat bacon.

someone post the seasonal Sup Forums pageviews meme

Whoever is against the kikes

Sorry that post was meant to be to this guy Yes, if you hold on to that belief you should remain in Iran.

Are you yourself Muslim though?

"you"

Do Jews chant death to America or death to the west at their rallies? Israel have always been our allies from the crusades to the present day. This liking Iranians thing is for cucks.

In dictatorships the most brutal people that are loyal to the regime go up the ranks no matter how moronic they might be. Loyalty and brutality is the correct virtue for this system and the fact they are incompetent means little. In democracy you politicians can be swapped out and their is incentive for them to be at least half decent at their job. You don't want dictatorship you will get far more incompetent people in power than you already have. I can't stress enough how moronic the mullahs are

I was born in America though, and if wasn't for the fact that my wife is an Egyptian Sunni, I'd love to move to Iran once we get rid of the kuffar.

Fair enough, you sound alright and pretty well educated. You can stay.

I'm non religious. I don't think I've met any Muslim Iranians in Australia. As I said they generally think things in Iran are fantastic so they have no reason to leave

Does Iran really persecute Sunnis so much so that you can't actually live there despite your wish to? I understand that's similar to Sunni treatment of Shia minorities too. What does that say about Islam as a religion?

Marg bar amrika means someting closer to down with America though transliterated it is literally death upon America. They aren't literally meaning death, it's a popular chant but Persian doesn't translate well to English if you take it literally

I don't give a fuck about Israel. But they're not an American ally. Israel is for looking out for Israel

I'd go back if there was work. Irans a good country but run by fuckwits.

>taking the chants seriously

As a front they say: united we are stronger and divided we will fall
Sunnis arent treated as 2nd class citizens if thats what u are wondering.

Surely being Western educated would give you an advantage? Though being an apostate could cause... issues

It's not for the reason that she comes from a sunni family. I just threw that in there to trigger you because I married one. It's because she's Egyptian and I don't want her to live in a country she might feel out of place and away from her parents and siblings. She wouldn't face any persecution at all in Iran. We're not Saudi Arabia.

Iran of course.
Iran never kidnapped and murdered geriatrics of my people.
Iran keeps pretty much out of Europe's business, and that's how I like it.

Fuck Israel. It's based on backstabbing my people, and on creating and maintaining our guilt complex.
I hope Iran atom-bombs it out of existence soon.

The Jews, like seriously, is that even a question?

You did good Hamvatan, love is blind. Nothing u can do about it.

You readily admit that your family came to the United States from Iran, obviously meaning that the US is a better place to live in than Iran, so why would you hold on to the same religion that has ruined the once great Persian area to a Islamic dictatorship theocracy?

Officially the government makes no distinction between Sunni and Shia. It's all just Muslim. There is no ID or marker that denotes who is Shia and who is
Sunni. The Shia clergy want the Sunnis to recognise Shia as Islamic and have tried a few times in history to come to a compromise but it always failed. mullahs have had a strategy to win Sunni hearts and minds by making rhetoric against USA and Zionists but at the end of the day Sunni Arabs will always hate Shia Persian more than anyone else.

I don't mind Israel Syria Lebanon Oman and Iraq. Other Arabs no thanks

Jewish state of Israel for subverting their Islamic culture polluting Iran.
In a war where you have to shred actual blood we wouldn't want to kill our Aryanbros so we'll just stay neutral

This is a pointless conversation because as soon as Trump's elected he's nuking Iran whether you Hezbocucks like it or not.

Good riddance.

The Islamic Regime of Iran is terrible, but the USA/UK/EU/Israel/SaudiArabia have been supporting the Iranian Islamic Marxist terrorists, called People's Mujaheddin of Iran. They would ruin the country even more, and the only reason they're being supported is because they'd probably price oil according to how the West wants it.

Also, I recommend reading this again:
The Shah was getting very good at the end of his reign.

Iran can still improve, especially someone like me is given power. I would go into every mosque and put statues of Zarathustra and Christ in them. I'd kill all of those who refuse to leave Islam, and I'd deport all Jews to Israel.

Honestly, I want nothing but separation with Israel. The best way to destroy one's country is to give positions of power to kikes, for they have no allegiance to their host countries but Israel. Jews practically control the FED, media, and so forth in the USA.

The true enemy of Iran are the Gulf Arabs. We must burn Mecca to the ground.

...the kikes are architecting global financial crisis and you're worried about 50 lebs peddling gear...

congrats dumbass

Well maybe if you weren't the Poopy State of India, you'd be able to pick a side.

actually they do...faggot