youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
youtu.be/xLGG8VlDAOc
cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
youtube.com/watch?v=cYwk1AD_N4c
img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1452/84/1452849791918.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAHALO

We will be the ones he ensured the first Woman president did not happen this year. Prepare to drink in the progressive tears

Also ensured that a second Clinton will not get in.

Lets make the first female president Asian.

MOVEMENT!

MAHALO

Daily reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=1W7-qMbanZQ

Nah no more other races.

ALOHA KE AKUA

>>Trump Triumphant
>youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I

-DEAD VIDEO-

>tfw no Asian trump supporting gf

I want a purge of the filth from Europe to America but before it happens lets get a right wing asian female in there.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

Does she browse here? How does she know about meme magic?

But if we did that, then Ivanka wouldn't be.

>mfw California will lose at least 10 EC points when Trump deports all the illegals.

No, let us learn from our first mistake. No more token presidencies.

Trust an asian more than Jew desu

So evidently Hillary's taken full credit for "discovering" Zika, and has outright lied about her family's credentials once again

Wtf I hate asians now.

Who the fuck cares what race she is (assuming we get a female president), as long as she can do the job?

Don't think it's ever been confirmed

GUYS

I say we take some of the anti-Hillary memes Sup Forums has been making and we make exactly one change. Swap Trump's name in for Hillary. Leave all of Hillary's controversies intact.

Spread the "anti-Trump" memes on normie sites and let people dupe themselves into redpilling people. When people find ouy all of the awful shit they think Trump did was actually Hillary's own doing, they'll be so pissed off they'll either vote Trump or stay out of the election altogether.

What say the community?

I hate being a sauce fag, but reverse Google isn't giving me anythibg

Have a rare Assad tho

Asian arent included in the filth category.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFjdMKJVkzQ

>asians
>people

that could backfire on us

Meme magic started on Sup Forums right?
Or did we just adapt it?
What a nasty jewess btw

(Checked)

I could see a triggering of the leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

Yes. Ebola and /x/.

Trump generals around this time are so comfy

>communist chinks
They are the jews of asia

youtu.be/xLGG8VlDAOc

This is the basic idea. They go up to college kids and ask them which quotes come from Hillary and which quotes come from Donald. Most of these people assume that Trump is behind every quote when in fact every single quote is from Hillary. Look at their faces.

This is a powerful recruitment method.

Some Fox News anchor earlier said the boy in the ambulance is Assad's fault due to his attacks "on who he calls rebels".

I was livid. They're making it sounds like "rebels" are just nobodies who dindu nuffin instead of Al Qaeda linked terrorists trying to overthrow Assad.

According to one of the very first Kek threads it was actually Tumblr that first harnessed meme magic in the modern era.

Wish I had capped it, it belongs in a museum.

what are these girls

For anyone just now coming in,
cesrusc.org/election/

Trump is up in every demographic, and leading in latest LA Times poll.

Is that the start of meme magic?
I remember this happening
Thats where it started. We tried meming ebola wiping out all of Africa. Shrines and everything

Double bonue
Ivank is the heir apparent

Honestly I have spent 8 years really just being baffled by Obama. At least with the Bushes and Clintons you could easily understand their motives, however negative they may be. Obama just seems to have this vague ideology and this arrogant above it all attitude. He is all about image, but he contradicts himself in this. The best I can get is he is a person obsessed with his legacy and fallen for the being "on the right side of history" meme, all the while surrounding himself with yes men making him increasingly removed and apathetic to reality. He has his obvious sympathies but doesnt do much about them beside speeches. He really can barely commit to anything. He's terrified of Trump ruining his legacy, but he really doesnt have much of one to ruin

Hafus.

he's alt right, but doesn't know it

Hapas

>nasty jewess

pls

>Trump generals around this time are so comfy
In the late hours of the night, men no longer seeking to hide from the sun speak truth to comfort each other.

Are we winning again? Haven't been paying much attention to any election news for a few weeks.

JIDF pls

She's Catholic though

I think I get what you mean, please elaborate though

Hillary for prison 2016

>Are we winning again?
Yes. California is literally becoming a swing state.

Well, we are moving forward, yes.
See

Can't wait til Trump re-writes "Obama-care" and removes his name from it...
Also

>Obama is his fathers only son who's not an African

>Obama only has 2 daughters
This means that the only people who will have his surname will LITERALLY be 3rd world African Mudslimes.

Also CTR is off the clock at this hour.

Joostien is catholic? God damn.

They usually show up in 2-2.5 hours from now

Yep

Did manafort really quit?

he's not very socially liberal

No, but we just poked above Clinton in the USC poll for the first time in 2 weeks. So small signs of hope, but I wouldn't put money on us winning the election if it were held tomorrow.

Fortunately, we have a month and the debates to make things a bit more solid.

Obama's brother supports Trump.

Yeah. He was essential during the primary phase but Trump needs someone more social media savvy. His choice of Bannon was good in that respect.

I never thought about it in such simple terms. Obama is terrified of his legacy bill being lost, his name might die soon.

He resigned due to an inbound media hatchet job on his Russian connections. Given that he literally has a condo at Trump Tower, I doubt he's fully left the campaign, though.

Fox is essentially the Likud News Network. They shill for Bibi 24/7 which means 'Assad ebil', 'Iran biggest terror state on Earth', 'Russia is bad, they're the Soviets remember', and 'our allies the Turks and Saudis'. Fox anchors are puppets that say whatever Murdoch and Netanyahu tell them to say.

The anchor made no mention of ISIS being attacked either. They said civilians and Kurdish allies were attacked because they are trying to make their viewers believe Russia and Assad are committing genocide and not defending the country from terrorists.

That just comes with diversity.
Its not unique to America that races go against each other.

Nope, Jeb is winning in all the polls. Drumpf can barely crack 10%

Is Donald Trump as moe as Hitler yet? I'm really starting to feels strong feelings towards him.

Wtf really? I mean I guess it's better for him to push himself as far away as possible from trump, but that's unfortunate either way :(

Is that true? Damn that's funny as FUCK.

I think Obama is gonna have a mid life crisis now because Trump will undo everything he's done and shame him relentlessly.

History won't be kind to that half nigger.

>Mongol spawn
>Homo Sapiens
The only real asians left are the nips and the gooks and even the gooks have a decent amount of their population tainted by barbarian blood.
Also, the Mongol Empire is a Jewish machination.

>Obama's brother supports Trump.
Doesn't Jeb!'s son, too?

After all the bullshit Trump supposedly said while Shillary stays away from the cameras Trump still is neck and neck. Shes done boys, third term Obama has no appeal.

We will win
We will win
and we will win

The truth will out!

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

That's why Aisles was outed. The only people who tell the truth anymore are Hannity, Jeanine, and Dobbs.

And I guess Bolling since he's pro Trump.

It is strange watching a rally and not having the accompanying posts and energy level in /tg/

As a commiefornian if this happens omg

Yeah thats what I think to. He has sympathy for his race and background but does not care for their excuses. He went from bastard to president, he does not care about failures that demand more welfare because he proved them to be wrong. He is the person who proved through handwork race is not a barrier to success. But he still wants racial equality, but will only say things about it because he still thinks the people who suffer from police are mostly fuck ups he doesn't like

Hitler a cute. CUTE.

>Obama's brother supports Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=cYwk1AD_N4c

Out vote the spics user. Cali was great not that long ago.

Are we talking about Barack Obama here???

A female is literally incapable of leadership.
>See: Germany
That's the result dickhead

Isn't it very late in America right now.

I'm doing as much as. I can't really go door to door here in the Los Angeles, but I either convince people to not vote or vote Jill stein if I can

It's early here on the east coast.

I'm watching replays and catching up on what I've missed. I've been without reliable internet for two days.

I forgot I had this

img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1452/84/1452849791918.swf

From Eric himself:

>"I think my father didn't want to be, you know, distracted by, you know, whatever things Paul was dealing with."

Don't mind me Dahnald. I'll just be taking an Electoral Vote or two.