Any action movies as good as these three? Or is this the peak?

Any action movies as good as these three? Or is this the peak?

Robocop

The Rock

Rambo

Terminator 2

Terminator

The Killer

>2 is listed before 1

The way it should be.

a couple hundred films made in Hong Kong, when did Sup Forums get so pleb? was it the libcuck invasion?

Dilettantes who only watch Hollyjew shit

Action movies are inherently commercial.

t. Hollywood cuck

Not really.

Weebshit is that way

>hong kong
>weeb
underage or libcuck, either way go back

No Country for Old Men
Robocop
Total Recall

Do you know where you are?

Great movie. Probably the only reason I didn't list it is because it's a mixed action/social satire movie rather than pure action.
True... I probably should have put one of the two on the list. Don't know which one though, I'd be tempted to lump them together.

>chink shit
>good

nice try cheng but john woo is a joke

Hard Boiled

Face Off
Con Air

No Country is not really an action film.

John Woo is shit, the others are great

It's an action film - pretending it isn't is pretty tryhardy.

Aliens, Escape From New York, Fury Road, Oldboy, John Wick, Kill Bill, and almost any Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan movie blows every one of those out of the water.

Total Recall
Demolition Man
Lethal Weapon

Interesting. You think Fury Road > The Road Warrior?

Is it even really an action movie if it wasn't made in the 80's?

John Woo directed Hard Boiled, a top drawer action film. Perhaps he became shit later and sold out. But I wouldn't dismiss his entire catalogue as shit.

>muh climate change
>muh classial devide
fuck off libcucks, mad max is preachy garbage and always has been

he's disgusting overrated compared to his peers

What do you stand to benefit from insulting others online? Does it make you feel superior?

Fair enough. I'm just saying he has done some decent stuff. I'm not saying he isn't highly overrated . He is.

Pretty much. Just earlier today some libcucks said Sup Forums is full of "fat Drumpftards" because they recommended Diary of a Country Priest.

what the fuck is that and why is it buttblasting libcucks?

Tell me some good Hong Kino

Where's raiders?

Thunderdome > sjw road

JUNYA

Bumping for this, I'd love some recommendations, the decade of genre filmmaking post a better tomorrow always fascinates me

They don't really know any they're just being le epic kinomeisters who pretend to be above someone who is universally accepted as a genius auteur like Woo