>its a girl grows huge tits episode

my favorite kind of episode

Except they're just socks.

>it's a girl is ashamed of her small tits episode

Even better.

why is he afraid of them?

>Malcolm looks directly at the camera
I love shows that do this.

I've never seen this happen in live action television. Only in anime. 3D women all have big boobs so they never talk about small ones.

same

Is it just a coincidence that girls with bigger tits have bigger boobs? It's like, how can you even compete?

Why DO girls with bigger tits have bigger boobs?

w-who's this?

my gf

13yo girl that stuffs her bras with socks to get pedos to do free marketing for her

Hun Derrage.

> born a generation too early before crispr means all girls will be 30G

So? She's legal in Japan.

Jaime Fruit

GO ON

Surprise sitcom jugs are the best

Me too

What is Little House on the Prairie.
The episode "the rivals" Laura stuffs apples down her dress to look like breasts because she is self conscious that her breasts have not developed yet.

Is she retarded? There are bigger "melons" than apples. At least start with basket balls

I find it interesting that you are extremely familiar with a specific episode of an old show about a little girl with underdeveloped breasts.

thats a really cute frog

There are always jokes about them

Goddamn

get some higher standards
uglier chicks with bigger tits are the best.

looks like eggman

So this is the power of HRT... not bad.

Reverse traps with tits are the tits

they didn't have melons in the american midwest in the 1800s. they had pumpkins but they had these weird ridges and wouldn't look right.

next episode, two prize pigs go missing and Laura is looking suspicious

Suspicious and freakishly "swollen"

I only like the breasts growing if the rest of the girl grows as well.

R-ron Weasley?

is it normal for huge breasts to be a motherly attraction? i don't know how else to explain it. when i was younger i thought they just looked good, but now they have a soothing mother quality to them and i just want to rest my head on them while she tells me everything will be okay

You straight mother-loving faggot.

Other examples of this

There's an article in last month's Popular Science suggesting a direct link between tit size and boob size.

>no hips
>huge tits

Puberty is amistake

but it make horney to my penis is, with it hard.

Do you think she's going to go down the Ariel route? in terms of her body of work of course

^this pls

She will be the new ariel winter...... with tits off tho.

nah, i'm all about the ass

So you're a nigger.