Looks like Eric Powell won't be working at Marvel any time soon

Looks like Eric Powell won't be working at Marvel any time soon.

Context? Why is he angry at Marvel/Disney?

Why would he want to?

Didn't he make some covers for some Hulk series a few years ago?

>Didn't he make some covers for some Hulk series a few years ago?

He did a one shot of The Hulk fighting Devil Dinosaur. He may have done one of the Kirby monster variants

>JJJ wearing a Spiderman mask to try and ruin Spiderman's reputation, all while visiting Florida and having a full Disney World experience like he never had as a child.

>Kirby monsters

Oh yeah, now that you mentioned, I just remembered he did a cover for that one MODOK mini.

Did he really draw a Hitler stache on Spidey during a conference?

No, he did it before a conference, then showed the picutre at the conference.

I'd read an Eric Powell JJJ book.

Why

Spidey was originally going to be a handsome, muscular nazi

B-but why?
Why not bendis? Why spidey?
Why?!

He's Marvel's most famous and well known character

But why he would do that?

saved
based Powell

I don't get it, the hat is tilted.

Because he's a shit character created by narcissistic Jew and schizophrenic objectivist to be a nerd revenge fantasy that fucks supermodels, has a genius intellect, and who's high school bully is his biggest fan.

Superman was also created by jews. Comics are a jew industry, what's your point? Possibly the biggest unifying theme in comic books is "an outsider becoming a champion", it's all jew fantasy

You're right, they should burn it all down.
First step is we split this board between Sup Forums, Sup Forums and tumblr evenly, as is only fair.

Heh

>It's le burn it down meme

Well meme'd, """contrarian"""!

You can go to Sup Forums. Or /trash/.

I don't know who this guy is but Banksy might as well retire cause it looks like there's a new visionary in town with fresh and hard-hitting ideas.

Heh

What a fucking shitty way of burning a bridge forever, you could've done so much more and instead settled for a bored teenager in class preferred method of empty rebellion.

>everyone I don't agree with or like is Hitler

FFS this is so old

>forever
That is not how comics work. You can do whatver you want and be a total jackass. All you have to do is wait for an EIC change at Marvel or DC amd all is forgiven.
I think the comics side of Marvel is probably just anout due for a big shake up too.

>Marvel had been doing it to others for so long
>The entire time, THEY were the Nazis all along!

So old that when Marvel started doing it, the guy they didn't like was actually Hitler.

You seem like an Oni Press kind of guy.

Is Ditko a jew? I don't thimk so.
Get your facts straight.

I'm glad he's doing his own thing instead of slaveing away his talent on cookie-cutter nu-marvel bullshit.

He's not, you autismo. He's just taking a jab at them since he's got an indie publisher now.

>I don't know who this guy is
Read better comics.

Oh fuck off Hitler