Is Malaysia first world? It looks pretty nice

Is Malaysia first world? It looks pretty nice.

It's kinda 2nd world, depends where you are. JB is an african-tier shithole but when you get closer to KL it becomes really nice.

wow they have a nice looking (street of a) neighbourhood, they are first world!

Not first world but not third world
High-tier second world, teetering on the brink of being first world

they also have first world infrastructure and transportation system with RapidKL, a pretty developed and growing economy, most of the country is clean

>indio de mierda is butthurt that other shitholes are getting compliments instead of his particular shithole

qts too

>indio de mierda
Notwithstanding declaring loyalty to the king of Spain, now you are also learning spanish in the Neverlands.

Kuala Lumpur is pretty nice. Not as good as Singapore, but good nonetheless.

have been on Sup Forums for about 6 years now, I know insults in almost every (relevant) language puta que pariu

love all of them

If you're the user who was here last week, how was your flight, user?
Thought you said you had another trip somewhere else

is it me or do these girls look Mediterranean? Italian or possibly Irish? weird

>they also have first world infrastructure and transportation system with RapidKL

lmfao shit tier compared to anything in Japan.
fuck off

>He thinks we get triggered by indio de mierda
Proud mestizo here

Have you been to KL? I've been to KL, but never been to Japan. It's at least far better than anything we have here.

>everybody with dark skin looks like a med

>It's at least far better than anything we have here.

Come on you're joking right.

The USA is the butthole of the developed world when it comes to public transportation and infrastructure.

Not even trying to be mean towards you but it's real.

Can you answer my question, have you been to KL?

chinese just like you

I have been there. It's pretty good countries except Muslims.

they are in transition like 90s s.korea: not third world and not really first world

I haven't personally been there but I know enough of it and I know NATIVES from there who can confirm it.

Talk to people from KL if you want on Interpals.

Bro, are you really going to compare the infrastructure in fucking KL to that of.... any place in Japan (unless you're talking about the Inaka?)

You're the one who autistically brought up Japan. I've been to KL and the transportation system is extremely clean, on time, and fast. I'm not sure what else you want from a 1st world tier transportation system.

t. chink who mingles among the sjw chink only

no. it's third world. donut come.

>I have been there. It's pretty good countries except Muslims.

It is thoroughly second world

>it looks nice
HAHEIRIQJQQ AAABABA AAJURJ RHUGHHIRRFFR Anlhhuhh

t. Jungle ape chink weeb

read here at least my school is not a prison
>jungle
I live by the sea
>ape
better than pig
>chink
at least not a mutt
>weeb
that's essentially asian soul. not cringey if fellow asian mirin' each other. outsider is always cringey when they're weeb. Asia for Asian.

Mudlels are really delusional.

Looks comfy at least

DELET THIS THREAD

Where malay live: 2nd world for malays, death trap for chinese
Where chinese live: 2nd world for chinese, africa tier for malay
Where none of those two live: literally 3rd world where Haitians are glad they don't live there
Tourist spot: 1st to 2nd world

Delete this right now

Come and visit. You'll see highly developed areas while also quaint small towns still stuck in 1945. You can take the MRT and then eat a dusty road stall. Or walk around in the sweltering heat and then dine at 5 stars hotels for a 50 USDs. Compared to just 30 years ago, we have gone far. We will go further. My father was born in a wooden house with nipah roof and outside dunny. We now live in a townhouse with fibreoptic internet. My children will be doing stuff I can only imagine.

Malaysia is truly Asia

>palm tree
>first world

>Italian or possibly Irish?

Since when was Ireland Mediterranean?

No it's third world. Go to singapore.