Is this gay propaganda?

is this gay propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it's part of a concerted effort to make the white youth gay and weak. Filter your water, grow your own food and cut off your children from all media from after 1990 till they are 16 if you want them to have any chance at all.

>it's part of a concerted effort to make the white youth gay and weak
Why do you insist on pointing out only "white" youth? What the fuck is your problem, dumb SJW?

Why do you have a problem with him pointing out only "white" youth?

There is literally nothing implying that only """white""" youth are """targeted""". This whole ordeal is bullshit anyway.

>literally

Yes and it's aimed at children.

Homosexuality and pederasty has been a part of western civilization & a theme in its art for thousands of years.

and it never was acceptable

Not an argument whatsoever. Literally consider suicide.

yeh it was

A boy falls in love with a boy.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BOY'S LOVE.

Maybe for queermo romans and Greeks, but the ancient Germans were resolutely against the gay

>aspiring to be like a bunch of pasty, unwashed, sun-allergic, uncivilized barbarians

>"Gays should make their own movies/tv shows if they want representation"
>Gays make a movie
>"REEEEEEEEEE all gay movies are propaganda! REEEEEEEEEEE"

Thanks, user. That really made me think

Sure it is, but theres not really anything wrong with that. Only jerks try to shame people for who they're attracted to, as long as that attraction isn't dangerous or harmful to others like pedophilia or bestiality

i thought we were talking about western -CIVILIZATION-

Go back to your containment board, please

t. armchair """"""""""historians""""""""""

Care you explain what those posters are wrong about?

>gays make a shitty uninspired movie
>praises thrown all over
>it's not propaganda

Do you really need three threads in 24 hours to answer this question?

Would it even be possible to make a gay movie these days without the left giving it over the top praise and the right calling it propaganda though?

I agree that it doesn't deserve all the praise that its getting and that if it were a boy and a girl then no one would care, but what aspects did you think were propaganda? It wasn't over-sexualised like some other children's media is these days

Not really, which is sad. Basically movies with gays at the center are nothing but cheap flicks and propaganda and i would prefer actual good shit to watch

jewish leaders like billionaire sheldon adelson, michael bloomberg, and mark stern of the American Jewish Committee (AJC), have all come out in favor in what has traditionally been looked upon as sexual depravity.

even elena kagan at the supreme court (yes, jewish, and an alleged lesbian) has been known for "queerifying" harvard when dean of the law school introducing transgender law courses.

two jewish groups in particular, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), together with the American Federation of Teachers, have been promoting the homosexual agenda in our public schools. Books like "Daddy's Roommate: Ken", "Daddy's Wedding: Daddy Marries Ken", "King and King", are part of the ADL's early learning program. Molding the minds of impressionable little children, who accept and embrace deviant sexual acts.

But jews prefer sending their to private schools. it gives their children better standing for admittance to Ivy league colleges and shields them from homoseuxal propgoganda.

Yes, good goys, gay is good, always

Except how will more slaves be made if everyone's gay?

Gay people ARE morally on par with heterosexuals and you can't question that

Gay shotas make it an automatic 10/10

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

FINDS A GAY

No no you see, Jews HATE having hard working whites who want to defend them. They are purposefully getting rid of them in favour of violent lazy non-whites who hate them. The Jews are funny like that.

>having kids
>letting them watch kike propaganda
Why is having kids a right instead of a privilege again?

I love seeing Sup Forums memes on other boards

>Is this literally the 10th thread i've seen about this?

Only the tenth?

gay love is the purest. sex mixing is degenerate

>Propaganda

Nice meme and b8.

an effort to normalize it? yeah sure. nothing wrong with gay folks. sluts are degenerate though, of any orientation.
i'd have a problem if this movie was about discovering the magical world of glory holes in gay night clubs but it isn't.

I doubt even gay guy knew they were "gay" at that age.

(((homosexuality)))

Sup Forums is our entire site.

Satyricon, one of the oldest novels ever made, was about a gay guy in ancient rome trying to stop his boyfriend from leaving him.

except not at all lol

how can western propaganda even compete?