twitter.com/britainelects/status/766584430668505089

>Another child used as a Syrian refugee crisis lefty leverage
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-37126832

>BBC: opposing Sharia Law is Islamophobic
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/19/bbc-refusing-shariah-law-islamophobia/

>Gooks can't handle the congestion charge
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746747/N-Korea-defector-trusted-elite.html

>Anjem Choudray guilty
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

>ARE LASSES take the hockey gold
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36691147

>Britain STILL No2, China BTFO
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

>Owen Smith softer on terrorism than Comrade Jez
order-order.com/2016/08/17/tories-smith-isis-comments-show-hes-unfit-lead/

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Unemployment falls despite surge in EU migrants
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/17/uk-unemployment-dips-as-fewer-jobseekers-claimed-benefits-in-jul/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/health/701513/picking-nose-dangerous-abrasion-germs-spread
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/plans-protest-valleys-town-against-11775486#ICID=sharebar_twitter
express.co.uk/news/world/702162/saint-mary-s-church-catholic-protest-paris
youtube.com/watch?v=eKFjWR7X5dU
youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
m.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/exeter-police-launch-hate-crime-investigation/story-26009995-detail/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/14/angela-merkel-multiculturalism-is-a-sham/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8317497/Nicolas-Sarkozy-declares-multiculturalism-had-failed.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/09/vladimir-putin-and-theresa-may-agree-to-improve-relations-betwee/
express.co.uk/news/world/669935/80-per-cent-Brits-move-UK-to-RUSSIA-Putin-offers-free-land
rt.com/news/356074-female-genital-mutilation-russia/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi_Mittal
model-space.com/gb/hms-victory-full-kit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

express.co.uk/life-style/health/701513/picking-nose-dangerous-abrasion-germs-spread

Any lads here do a year abroad at Uni?

Thinking of doing one to Nippon but I'm on the fence about it

>Thinking of doing one to Nippon but I'm on the fence about it

Why? Do you know Japanese?

What course are you doing, and why choose Japan? Make sure it's actually relevant and there's an opportunity there, and you're not just going for Japanese women and videogames

Little bit, it would be in 2018 though and th course is in English, so there's time to brush up. They do extra owing while your there too.

It is relevant to my degree, I'm doing IR, so basically any overseas stuff is relevant.

And of course the girls are going to factor in

Is it immoral to burn down/bomb churches if they are in threat of being turned into a mosque?

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/plans-protest-valleys-town-against-11775486#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Yes, only destroy them if they're Mosques. If they're trying to turn them into mosques, chain yourself to the door or start a protest or something.

Yes GCHQ, burning down buildings is wrong.

Forgot link.

express.co.uk/news/world/702162/saint-mary-s-church-catholic-protest-paris

I'm just one of the lads.

I'd just like to say that any racism I've ever posted here was satire. I was roleplaying as a character called "Sam Hyde".

Welp I guess we'll have to accept 1 million more refugees, lads

wtf i hate bombs now

it's dead boy on beach all over again

>it's dead boy on beach all over again

top lel

lol damn

What a shame more of these kike props don't live past 6 years old. They're just such innocent children.

Welp I guess we'll have to stop the influx "refugees", lads

Oh wait

Just (((((((children)))))). Think of the ((((((((children)))))))).

Just think about letting the ((((((children)))))) in to play with your children. Think of the poor ((((((syrian children)))))).

that is you ye bute

youtube.com/watch?v=eKFjWR7X5dU

>What they don't show.jpg

Here's what else the kikes don't show: How the nigger spawns act normally.

Why is Germany so fucking blind to the Refugee problem lads?

They will surely try it on at some point. We should think about what we could do.

Anyone remember when we didn't need to worry about these things?

youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY

why are these creepy fb photos of mudslims with blond children always from finland

I don't know why. I'm certain the niggers are being niggers everywhere they are though.

Oh shit your right

Well time to go the other Brit threads to ask about it I gues

Remember this propaganda piece?
the boy died because his dad thought it was a good idea to leave the safety of Turkey because he wanted some new teeth.

guess it is

and lets not forget, the dead boy was moved by the t*rks in order to appear more photogenic

even on the wiki page it says it was moved

Sad!

I believe this girl was on the (((refugee))) olympics team

I did France and Portugal. The biggest factor was that it was directly relevant to my degree (I was studying both languages) - it vastly improved my fluency and left me with job contacts for after uni. Also the girls were great. I'm not sure how well Japan will work for IR, but at the end of the day it's a chance you'll likely never get again. If I were you I'd keep my options open, but maybe prioritise somewhere where you could speak the language and secure prospects for work after uni

I'm on phone so I'll be short.

In Japan
Al is clean
Everyone nice polite etc
This is paradise of what civilization looks like
After 3 days meet the first nigger
Mate stand next to him to make picture of building
He literaly chimps out about how he was on the picture.
Makes afucking scene
Mate shows him the picture
Chimping dies down and we move on
Even in fucking Japan

A nigger is still a nigger

Death to multiculturalism.

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

They're still guilt-tripped over the Nazis. Anyone who says anything remotely offensive to a minority group immediately gets branded a fascist.

Why did you delete your post

Pretty much anybody to the right of Mao is a fascist to these people.

Just make some flyers pham

m.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/exeter-police-launch-hate-crime-investigation/story-26009995-detail/story.html

>it's now an eastern European market

I noticed there was a new sex gang in Halifax so added it to the list.

>"We can't complain about immigration because we colonised their countries"

When will this shitty fucking "argument" ever stop

Any of you lads ever had someone say it to you? How did you counter it?

>The family behind the application are so upset at the response to the plan they are now considering withdrawing it.
Can't say it doesn't work.

New MDE

youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE

Don't give two SHITES about this stupid yank pillock

good to know

get tae FOOK

Cheers.

Firstly, "we" didn't colonise anyone. And virtually none of the current immigrants have ever been the subjects of an empire. The Empire didn't even exist when any of us were born. There are over a million Poles in the UK. When did we ever colonise Poland?

Our ancestors stayed at home and were poor and "oppressed" by the Empire's elite just like everyone else. It is they, not the imperialists, who bear the brunt of the negative impact of immigration. They were shat on by the elite during the Empire and now they're being shat on by the elite with immigration.

Why don't Turkey have mass immigration? The land that is now Turkey used to be Greek. They killed all the Armenian Christians at the turn of the 20th Century and expelled the last of the Greeks in 1923. Their Arab forefathers colonised the entirety of the ME and north Africa and replaced the native populations. They occupied Spain for over 700 years. Over a million European slaves were imported into the Ottoman Empire, not to mention the millions of Africans. They've been attacking Europe, including over 500 fullscale battles and thousands of terrorist attacks, for the last 1,400 years.

Why don't China? Russia? Japan? They all had colonial empires. They are all rich countries. The only difference between them and us is the presence of jews pushing marxism and agitating for immigration. And of course general subhuman ressentiment against whites.

What is it with Americans and their utter obsession with homosexuality?

>State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994

>Multiculturalism is a sham, says Angela Merkel
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/14/angela-merkel-multiculturalism-is-a-sham/

>Nicolas Sarkozy declares multiculturalism had failed
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8317497/Nicolas-Sarkozy-declares-multiculturalism-had-failed.html

>Societal trust is negatively affected by ethnic diversity
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract

>High trust societies are characterised by ethnic homogeneity.
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short

>In longitudinal perspective, an increase in immigration is related to a decrease in social trust.
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract

>Good fences make good neighbours. The case of Switzerland as an example of 'workable' multiculturalism.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

>The results show that heterogeneity hampers between-group cooperation at the dyadic level.
spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short

I wish I could have shared the moment with her majesty the day Brexit happened.
I hope it put a smile on her face

This isn't comedy
It's absurdist, with some deeper messages
But I don't think it's made me laugh once

I like it though

I never want it to stop, because I've never heard someone give a satisfactory counter to the point that when we colonised, we subverted and exterminated the natives, then took all their shit.

>Anglos
>White

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Gotta love what you push, right? :^)

>That pic
fuck, if only, we'd be set for life
no mud scum in my lidl that'd be for sure.

t. mongol

>be Irish
>be oppressed by British for hundreds of years
>government don't even use this as an advantage, and still lets loads of immigrants in

There are always excuses

Daily reminder not to post in brietbart shill threads.

Daily reminder the shill britpol thread was pushing polls for losing brexit

Daily reminder these Israeli cuts don't know the difference between ARE and OUR.

>our Nige
>Our lasses

Not ARE you shill twats

Daily reminder the fake britpol pushes alt-right molinuex milo etc etc

Daily reminder they are organizing off site

Saged

Also, consider this.

At the height of the Raj, there were 150,000 British including military in the entire subcontinent among a population of 300 million. Or 0.05% of the population.

Today, there are 1,750,000,000 billion people in the subcontinent today. less than 50,000 of them are white. You do the maths.

On the other hand, in the UK, there are 1.5 million indians, 1.5 million pakis, and half a million bangladeshis. Or 5% of the population. That is if 2011 immigration figures can be trusted.

South Asian immigration to the UK is 100 times worse than the Raj. And they won't be going back. And no one is stopping them coming in unlimited numbers. Yet. Think about that.

>be irish

You got the wrong flag mate

Sorry who the fuck are you? I made sure to leave out anything to do with the cancerous alt right, and when it comes to Nige you can fuck right off

Nige IS brit/pol/

>I've never heard someone give a satisfactory counter to the point that when we colonised, we subverted and exterminated the natives, then took all their shit.
See You're brainwashed and chatting utter bollocks.

Forgot their new alt right site order-order. Fuck the Zionist Israel din do nuffin

>our Nige
>Our lasses
>Not ARE you shill twats
>what is a meme
Newfag detected. It's ARE Nige newfag.

Also, what about this. Can you "counter" any of it?

Anglo and Jew walk the road of Aryan European destruction hand in hand

>they call me gogo nuts, pineapple man

kek

Russia actually has world second largest immigrant population and 8-11 millions of illegals. Most are Asian Muslims. It went from 89% White after the collapse of the USSR to 74% in the year 2016.

Im surprised adult swim let him get away with blackface

Based Putin. Soon we will have our anti-globalist alliance with President Trump.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/09/vladimir-putin-and-theresa-may-agree-to-improve-relations-betwee/

express.co.uk/news/world/669935/80-per-cent-Brits-move-UK-to-RUSSIA-Putin-offers-free-land

>I've never heard someone give a satisfactory counter to the point that when we colonised, we subverted and exterminated the natives, then took all their shit.
You seem to imply that this is a bad thing. So then how is immigration, which is exactly the same thing, a good thing?

Kent is about to get some places added to that list

Sad

Makes me laugh when people on Sup Forums say Russia is the last bastion of western civilization and white people

Colonialism is about resources more than people and European corporations are still raping former colonies for resources

>Anglo cheers the Russian displacement
>typical Anglo
rt.com/news/356074-female-genital-mutilation-russia/

>Putin daughter is riced
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
Enjoy Russia Anglo

>when we colonised, we subverted and exterminated the natives, then took all their shit
If the current UK government has a resopnsibility for these things, then it is to improve life in those countries, not to ruin life here.

INFOWARS.com

>Russian displacement
>150 million people live on literally half of Asia

Are Kazza

Your days are numbered, SLAVSCUM.

India LITERALLY owns our steel industry. Stop chatting utter BOLLOCKS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi_Mittal

/beard pride/

>muh colonialism
>muh ebil whitey conqueror
Atlee cuck fuck off
>half of asia
Not a half and so what? If Russian population went from 89% in 1991 to 74% in 2016, what that is? What exactly does not make sense to you: "second largest immigration population" or "millions of illegals"?

who suffering from serious politics withdrawal?

>Not a half and so what?
You could give 95% of your country to immigrants and STILL have a lower population density than the UK.

I have the brexit results being announced on a constant loop to keep me sustained throughout the summer

please reframe from using Breitbart as a source, there nothing but right wing fire starters

Bloody tempted.

model-space.com/gb/hms-victory-full-kit.html

If you want to mix it up, go watch Remain campaign videos from before. They're all so smug and self assured, right side of history you smelly racists. ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Just passed my army selection and have all jobs open to me that don't have a TST requirement and isn't RMP

what do I Join?