Why do white guys cry when they see a gorgeous white woman getting multiple orgasms from being fucked by a big black...

Why do white guys cry when they see a gorgeous white woman getting multiple orgasms from being fucked by a big black cock? White bois have no choice but to fuck asian girls because their little 6 inch dicks are just too small for white women.

White guys cry even more when they see a gorgeous white woman dating asian guys? Because that could only mean that particular asian guy has a big dick that is able to properly satisfy a white woman who deserves big dick.

This is exactly why you Sup Forumstards hate interracial relationships, it's literally your small dick insecurity lashing out. We're not mad when you guys fuck our women, so why are you when we fuck yours?

What White men cry about Jewesses being blacked?

Strong cope.

/thread

haha. white boi just can't compete lmao

/thread

Some people think it's a waste to get aids and syphilis. However, fucking niggers marks women as trash and unreliable. This way, we weed out the trash. Interracial relationships are okay with me.

showing that much cleavage only makes it clear those tits as saggy as hell. what a silly woman

>Same scenario
>Reverse the races
>Place your image into the lower right corner
>Checkmate

i fuckin died

Oh shit this is meta af

why are you so obsessed with dicks?

>Why do white guys

I am Mexican, i cry even harder when i see that bestiallity being performed on an innocent white woman.

It should be a crime to be honest, whites should fuck with each other and we should leave them the fuck alone

Banana thread?

>azn guy
>big dick

???
>tfw 4 in bone pressed

/thread

why are Asian women not as in to Asian men as other women...?

The type of asian women who will date non asian guys are borderline untouchables to asian guys.