Best batsuit?

Best batsuit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrLzC2EdSZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also I think this one's pretty neat , sort of reminds me of the "extreme conditions suit" from Arkham Origins

Fuck it, batsuit thread

Remember that time Batman was grossly overweight?

Only piece of worthwhile dlc.

Forgot to post pic

What is this from?
My nigga

My favorite Batsuit now and forever.

The moment I saw what they did the Beyond suit, I knew Arkham Knight would be shit.

That right there is pretty much the exact mental image I have of Batman if I'm not thinking of a specific iteration.

He just doesn't need a cape

JUST

Forgot to post pic again , dammit

i like gorilla batman best. battfleck 2nd.

I like the Blue and Gray "Detective" Suit.

shoulders aren't broad enough

I think the problem is they tried to make the beyond suit look grounded and real instead of sleak and futuristic like pic related

Blue cowl/cape/gloves/boots, grey suit, yellow belt/emblem. Medium length ears, glove spikes are a must. White eyes on the mask too.

The suit was 90's as fuck, but I couldn't help but grin like an idiot when it showed up in convergence.

Sorry to disappoint you but it's this one.

i will fight anyone who says otherwise

Best AU suit coming through

Kelley jones interpretation of batman holds a special place in my heart

Can he use the guns?

>has to stealth through the night
>let's had big tron lights and vibrant colors!

That shit?
Fuck no.

This one?
Oh yes.

I was quite fond of the anti freeze suit in The Batman, but I wouldn't call it the BEST.

Absolutely the best. He draws him like a bat-wizard.

To the crosswalk!

how come more hero's don't have snow camo suits, like you'd figure it would come in handy

my will fight anyone who says mike mignola isnt the greatest comic book artist ever.

He isn't.

How did they fuck up something so simple.

I'm salty that so few bat suits ever have Batman looking even remotely like a bat in any capacity.

Especially since he usually wants to play up the urban myth aspect of "The Batman" when he's clearly a dude in a suit.

He should at least TRY, right?

this

>no cape
>covers mouth
>retains all the expression of an unmasked face
>great bat symbol

I really like most of the Rebirth costumes and Batman's is great.

Hi Stan Lee.

Mike Mignola designed Mr. Freeze in BTAS.

It's kinda retarded that they didn't use it for Red Hood.

They had a simple one in city.
Pic related

Beyond Bruce is awesome.
What kills the Arkham Knight version of the BB suit is that it is just the Arkham Knight armor repainted/with a few details more to look like Terry's suit.

Couldn't agree more.
Bonus point for being incredibly intimidating.

Em spectrum
Is wearing a flashlight
Doesnt matter since he can hear your heartbeat from a mile away
Yeah good job Bruce, you got anything else completely useless you want to slap a batlogo onto?

I'm a fan of the suit at the beginning of AK and the Telltale suit. It's armored but not over-the-top.

Both don't trump JLU Batsuit imo

Best skin in Arkham Origins too.

Bumpin with Pope

Unpopular opinion: I like Superman rebirth suit.

My nigga

I like the idea of the AK Beyond suit being a very rough concept Bruce has in the cave and iterates on, eventually ending up with .

I go back and forth on it. It does hurt stealth, but I think it just looks cool. Like imagine a criminal getting lured into a pitch black room and then in the corner the whites of Batmans eyes and a big bat symbol turn on and scares the absolute fuck out of the criminal before Batman beats the shit out of him

That's unpopular? It's honestly probably my favorite. Should be what he wears in the movies

Yeah, I love the idea that he keeps it off and when he wants to fuck with criminals, he turns the lights on and lets them know he's there.

all these plebs posting batman's ugliest, clunkiest robo suits

I'm really liking the rebirth suit (pic related), runner up is the regular tcoo era suit, hell even gordon's black batsuit is better than the roboshit

I actually love this suit though it's basically a Arkham Knight getup. I could see this Batman slowly walking towards his enemies rather than swinging from a grapple hook. Goes well with the tank.
youtube.com/watch?v=QrLzC2EdSZY

now that i think of it, maybe i just have a capullo fetish

also 666