Community Storytime #4

Welcome to the community storytime thread, where anons can storytime personal favorite comics and just things they want to share with Sup Forums. Please try to make your storytime less than 50 images long, don't do entire runs or events. Single issues preferable but if there's a story that runs two or three issues, you can do the whole thing.

This is Batman #681 from Morrison's Batman RIP. Probably one of the most famous Batgod moments in comics.

Previous threads:

bump

I really liked with twist actually.

"Just for one moment, his enemy will let his guard down. And there will be no hiding place for evil"

holy fuck this line. "Love? Congratulate Alfred on the acting lessons!"
If B&R hadn't come after this, it would have been the apotheosis of Grant's run.

Grant's run on Batman until INC was probably the most exciting and enthralling comic experience I've ever had. INC was where DC started tripping him up, and it suffered for it. But everything before that felt like you reading an actual modern epic.

bump

No one wants to storytime?

Yeah but plebs hate RIP.

I got one, but It'll be a minute

Alright, I give you all... The Room Mate Experiment

Great read

These captchas are getting elaborate

Later this inhuman can smell peter through his costume. Its all very funny and awkward.

Batman RIP.... god, what a shitshow.

And there we have it, The Room Mate Experiment. A weird fallowup to Batman RIP admittedly but there it is

pleb