/sino/ 中文 (秘鲁)

peru? worried peru

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme: youtu.be/dqc-nwhbexY

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9 (embed) (embed)
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Korean_vocabulary
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_round_of_simplified_Chinese_characters
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-22/china-s-new-year-spend-boosts-movies-meals-and-robot-cleaners
youtube.com/watch?v=YUKmq7UMJys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just got a Xiaomi phone.

Why do they make the bootloader so hard to unlock?

>Xiaomi phone

Disgusting.

You guys asked me to find where Hangul received signficiant Chinese influence.

>The Korean names for the groups are taken from Chinese phonetics:

Velar consonants (아음, 牙音 a-eum "molar sounds")
ㄱ g [k], ㅋ k [kʰ]
Basic shape: ㄱ is a side view of the back of the tongue raised toward the velum (soft palate). (For illustration, access the external link below.) ㅋ is derived from ㄱ with a stroke for the burst of aspiration.
Sibilant consonants (fricative or palatal) (치음, 齒音 chieum "dental sounds"):
ㅅ s [s], ㅈ j [tɕ], ㅊ ch [tɕʰ]
Basic shape: ㅅ was originally shaped like a wedge ∧, without the serif on top. It represents a side view of the teeth. The line topping ㅈ represents firm contact with the roof of the mouth. The stroke topping ㅊ represents an additional burst of aspiration.
Coronal consonants (설음, 舌音 seoreum "lingual sounds"):

Likewise, the Hangul system is based directly upon the Yin-Yang religious division. That is the main separation between vowels and consonants for the Hangul alphabet.

An added tidbit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Korean_vocabulary
>Sino-Korean vocabulary or Hanja-eo (Hangul: 한자어; Hanja: 漢字語) refers to Korean words of Chinese origin. Sino-Korean vocabulary includes words borrowed directly from Chinese, new Korean words created from Chinese characters, and words borrowed from Sino-Japanese vocabulary. About 60 percent of Korean words are of Chinese origin.[1]

Goodnight you shitposters who demand sources for my claims. I always deliver on my word.

Never been in these threads, will assume they're nothing but shitposting like most other generals
Which region of China has women with the best feet?
No foot binding memes or shit like that please

>never been in this thread
>automatically fits right in

>Hangul letters have adopted certain rules of Chinese calligraphy, although ㅇ and ㅎ use a circle, which is not used in printed Chinese characters.

>There is no letter for y. Instead, this sound is indicated by doubling the stroke attached to the baseline of the vowel letter. Of the seven basic vowels, four could be preceded by a y sound, and these four were written as a dot next to a line. (Through the influence of Chinese calligraphy, the dots soon became connected to the line: ㅓㅏㅜㅗ.) A preceding y sound, called "iotation", was indicated by doubling this dot: ㅕㅑㅠㅛ yeo, ya, yu, yo. The three vowels that could not be iotated were written with a single stroke: ㅡㆍㅣ eu, (arae a), i.

Ledyard posits that five of the Hangul letters have shapes inspired by 'Phags-pa; a sixth basic letter, the null initial ㅇ, was invented by Sejong. The rest of the letters were derived internally from these six, essentially as described in the Hunmin Jeong-eum Haerye. However, the five borrowed consonants were not the graphically simplest letters considered basic by the Hunmin Jeong-eum Haerye, but instead the consonants basic to Chinese phonology: ㄱ, ㄷ, ㅂ, ㅈ, and ㄹ.

>The Hunmin Jeong-eum states that King Sejong adapted the 古篆 (gojeon, "Gǔ Seal Script") in creating Hangul. The 古篆 has never been identified.

Looks like I am done here

>

When will you visit Malaysia Peru?

>the phonology and vocabulary is similar, but the writing system itself represents the shape of the tongue for the location of the consonant
this post is just describing hangul aspirations, the only connection to chinese writing it says is by the "yin-yang religious division" and I have no idea how they are making that connection as yoru post doesn't explain it.

>the calligraphy rules are similar
and you describe how they produce the sounds with "y", but again shows no connection to anything related to that in Chinese writing. You also say that the hangul phonology corresponds to chinese phonology, but again that's irrelevant to the writing system. Can you name how the WRITING SYSTEMS are actually related?

Thanks based user.

Most of those are insignificant or irrelevant. The only significant influence I see is the Yin Yang approach, which has nothing to do with the Chinese language, written or spoken, but rather Chinese philosophy.

I believe you're talking to two different anons there mate and you're replying as if it's all one dude.
The other guy wasn't comparing the two writing systems, you just said it wasn't similar to Chinese at all but he's saying the writing system reflects a lot of Chinese pronunciation, giving it something to be similar to is my understanding. Mates gonna have a hard time if he says the writing systems are related though.

You guys want to see them compare the writing systems, but the Hangulanon just said it didn't resemble chinese in any way at all, he didn't say chinese writing until the second reply bu tI don't think the chinese guys are comparing it to that.

Which Chinese phone brand is the best?

I only use Apple.

hangul is just a writing system, of course that's what it's referring to. hangul itself has no relation to the phonology it represents.

Xiaomi

oneplus

Huawei

Samsung

All hail our leader Peru!

>but the Hangulanon just said it didn't resemble chinese in any way at all

He was obviously talking about the writing system. What the fuck is CONTEXT? lmao you guys are autistic as fuck

>footfag
Shadman tier disgust.

Why are you guys arguing about stupid shit? Post some cute chinks or dope memes.

I think they just wanted to nitpick and shitpost since he wasn't EXACT with his words. Shouldn't expect any less on Sup Forums. People WILL shit on your dick given any chance at all. Just report or some shit and ignore it. Let's have a fucking thread already.

>/sino/ makes you a feetfag
Stop making this general

Do we like Taiwan here?

It really seems pretty clear
>Hangul is created from scratch and has no resemblance of Chinese. The sounds are for and only for Korean language.
The writing system doesn't resemble Chinese in any way, since the writing system doesn't have sounds. It WAS made only for korean language, it doesn't support tones or anything. The only argument is that korean language itself has similar phonology as some Chinese dialects and something about yin-yang.

Of course, we love all of Taiwan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_round_of_simplified_Chinese_characters

>The Second Scheme broke with a millennia-long cycle of variant forms coming into unofficial use and eventually being accepted (90 percent of the changes made in the First Scheme existed in mass use, many for centuries[13]) in that it introduced new, unfamiliar character forms.[14][15]

Basically, Simplified Chinese is 90% just formalization of prior simplifications. The other 10% are shortened ways of writing new Western words or new political theories, etc.

I don’t get the hate for simplified. It is far simpler and more efficient to learn (for a native English speaker) than traditional has been.

>need a haircut before qt comes back from Thailand at the end of the week
>barber is still shut

Traditional is kinda easier to memorize if you want to use the origin of the characters as a memorization tool, and it looks more aesthetic. I think simplified makes more sense from a native speaking perspective, or for actually writing and online stuff.

The stroke order and calligraphy rules seem very important considering it turned the original dot structure in the 1500s into the new connected line structure in the 1700s-1800s.

That is a major influence on the Hangul alphabet.

If it was not, then you’d have many more dots next to Korean words and inbetween them.

YOUR
CLAIM
THAT
CHINESE
LANGUAGE
HAD
NO
INFLUENCE
ON
HANGUL
IS
PROVEN
WRONG

Fuck yea Taiwan is baller
我想要去台灣主要是學習國語喔
The tea and qt girls are a huge plus too

筆順和書法規則似乎非常重要的考慮原來在16世紀的原始點結構進入新的連接線結構在18世紀,19世紀。

這是對朝鮮文有重大影響。

如果不是,那麼你就會有更多的點旁邊的韓國文字和插圖中它們。

索賠
THAT
中文

總署

影響
ON
HANGUL
IS
經驗證的

>looks more aesthetic

I just like how all the menus and shit look in taiwan

柚木茶玷污

>love taiwan
>colors all mainland plus mongols, manchus and buryat and never sets tibet and east turks free like western freedom fighters
>doesn't tatoo green shit on your forehead saying wo ai taiwan

柚木茶睾丸酷刑

>ZHOU Tzuyu
>just turned 18

Is there any way to show that it switched from dots to small strokes because of Chinese calligraphy or they just wanted to write faster? Also it's not major at all

柚木茶睾丸酷刑習近平大腦的啞喑

who, the singer?
She's been 18 for ages

Impossible to read at smaller than 8 font?

Try reading traditional conversations on your phone one day. You’ll off yourself

Simplified kept written Chinese alive.

Yeah, their arguments and comparisons being that Hangul resembles Chinese in that it could be used to describe Chinese sounds. The Zhuyin writing system characters do not support tones so Taiwanese use marks to indicate tones, as could Hangul. Both sides made a fair argument but I don't think any of them were ever on the same page. It's just been
>hangul isn't like chinese
>but it is
>ok but not chinese writing
>but it is similar to chinese
>ok but not chinese writing
>but it is similar to chinese
just let it die now

Ummm, did you even read my postJesus, all this work for nothing because people just want to tell me I am wrong

>wo ai taiwan
>crouch love too late
what did he mean by this

馬 马
>how can a horse be horse with so less dots and crosses?
亀 龟
>how can turtle be turtle if they are that simplified?

your post said nothing on the source of how the dots got changed to strokes

From Twice
Extremely beautiful
Great voice
Makes asian and white boys drool
Triggered some mainland Chinese
Apologized
Basically everyone forgot
Now she makes millions

She simply matured early though so she looked 18 since 2013.

Is this just your average sino poster or you're being ironic?

Not him but I read and write in traditional characters and they are beautiful. Not a single problem reading on my phone either. I spend a lot of fucking time on LINE too. 繁體字 > 簡體字 any day of the week.

Holy fuck dude

>There is no letter for y. Instead, this sound is indicated by doubling the stroke attached to the baseline of the vowel letter. Of the seven basic vowels, four could be preceded by a y sound, and these four were written as a dot next to a line. (Through the influence of Chinese calligraphy, the dots soon became connected to the line: ㅓㅏㅜㅗ.)

THIS IS SIGNIFICANT
OR YOU WOULD HAVE DOTS IN EVERY KOREAN WORD AND INBETWEEN MANY LETTERS.

The source is wikipedia and it comes from the main book referenced. I’m not going to read through some 1998 book just to again prove you’re being an obstinate asshole.

Well good for you.

99% of Chinese learners focus on simplified because it is far easier and more efficient. I’ll stick with that.

>posting on a Pakistani sandwich form
>not being ironic
you need another fucking nuke or what?

so you don't have a source, and it's really not that significant. hangul was already entirely created, there's even temples and stuff I've seen in korea that still have the dots in writing.

>taking the easy way out
Learning traditional really just teaches you both anyway since simplified is so easy to read. Taking the easy way out sticks you with the ability to read only one.
Most people get turned off to learning Chinese because of the beautiful writing system anyway so kudos to those who stick with it really.

Traditional is actually pretty easy to learn since the etymology actually makes sense

Simplified is literally the brainlet bootlicker choice
Fitting for Cubans one might say

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-22/china-s-new-year-spend-boosts-movies-meals-and-robot-cleaners

>The spending data underscores China’s long-term shift toward a consumption-led economy, and away from old-style investment and export-driven growth. Purchasing-manager survey data for February due next week will give further clues as to whether the world’s second-largest economy is maintaining its pace from 2017, when it posted the first full-year acceleration since 2010.

>"Infrastructure investment in recent years has seen improvement in local facilities such as cinemas and telecommunication, especially in tier-3 and even tier-4 cities, where young people now have better access to entertainment and they will help lift overall consumption in the future," said Wen Bin, a researcher at China Minsheng Banking Corp. in Beijing. "Strong spending power will contribute not only to domestic but also global demand."

>source is from wikipedia

Then where’s the citation?

I'd consider it significant given that daily, actually used Hangul uses the stroke instead of the dot. If that was adopted from Chinese, then that is automatically a similarity.

>so you don’t have a source

Wish I could fucking strangle your overweighr neck you through your monitor.

Here it is according to the citation added at the end of the paragraph I cited.

Kim-Renaud, Young-Key, ed. (1997). The Korean Alphabet: Its History and Structure. University of Hawai`i Press. ISBN 978-0-8248-1723-7.

You know absolutely no written Chinese grammar, footfag. So shut the fuck up.

Kim-Renaud, Young-Key, ed. (1997). The Korean Alphabet: Its History and Structure. University of Hawai`i Press. ISBN 978-0-8248-1723-7.

Even says page 43-45. I’m so fucking tired of you. Do I need to open it up and post it with my cock as well?

>a book from 1997 is why koreans switched to using a line to indicate the vowel position and this is why the korean writing system is heavily influenced by chinese

I’m looking at the wikipedia article right now. The passage about Chinese calligraphy has no citation whatsoever.

Mad you’re a simple mind using simplified commieshit characters?

Not him but the book is documentation explaining his point you goddamned mongoloid

because he doesn't actually know his point, and is just hoping the book says something. I can write the names of textbooks too, that doesn't mean anything.

>japan flag in sino
>nuke
Is this just average mutt or just being new in sino?

new to sino desu
/sci/ has nothing but IQ threads and Sup Forums threads since last damn week

Peru!? Where are you

Is there a rice shortage or something?
I've been to 4 places now that don't have any rice

Which city are you in. Are you the British currycel in Hangzhou

looks like an average kshit
sounds like an average kshit
just kshitters
ok
ok
ok
l m a o they don't make shit

>kshitters have been obsessing over a literal child

Yo dawg, I think the CIA are gonna assassinate Duterte.

Huawei is the most successful business-wise

>I leave /sino/ for a day
>everyone is bitching about Korean language
*翻白眼*

What did you expect from the most autistic general on int?

>Taking the easy way out sticks you with the ability to read only one.
Nah, once you know enough simplified than traditional is easy as hell to guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUKmq7UMJys
Basically every day when I wake up and read the posts made while I was asleep

Tantan guy from the other thread here. I changed my location from a random place in Guangzhou to Zhengzhou, Henan province.

>1 match out of 60+ right swipes

Still JUST'd, but I guess 1 match is better than nothing. Fuck. Maybe I should change my location to a village in Inner Mongolia.

Hey here's a suggestion: add a picture of a dog or cat to your tantan. After I added my cat pics I got lots more matches. t- knower.

THEY'RE PUTTING WATER IN THE FREAKING CHEMICALS

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKIN GAYS INTO FROGS

>99% of Chinese learners focus on simplified because it is far easier and more efficient.
Lol how? Trad is more intuitive. Simplified replaces radicals with gibberish that you'll have to remember separately in addition to the standalone character they correspond to for the sake of reducing a small amount of strokes.

>believing anything the Cuban says

>Trad is more intuitive.
To people who grew up reading it. Neither trad or simp is intuitive to a Western mimd that grew up with the ABC's. It's all new regardless of which set you learn.
The difference in difficulty comes from the more complicated traditional characters. Overall makes things relatively more difficult.
> Simplified replaces radicals with gibberish that you'll have to remember separately in addition to the standalone character they correspond to
But it's not gibberish. It's very systematic, so much so that Japan's 新字体 often correspond to the independently designed 简体字.
For example every time 門 appears in a character it is simplified to 门.

Hey footkraut, do you remember that Japanese foot fetish website that posts Jap girl celebrities’ feet content and screen shots from Jap TV shows and movies?

can’t find it

Are you the Cuban? You have an American flag like him.

>Qipao
Why? They are ugly. It really made me angry as a ethnic Han that these shitty clothes forced on us by those shitty Northern steppe horseshitter became the representation of “Chinese” in various media around the globe. Emperor Yongle got rid all of Mongolian’s influences in China after Ming overthrown Yuan, I wish someone can do same to these abominations.

What with all the China posts on this board guys?

Also how much classical Chinese do you guys learn in Japan?

Brit in Hangzhou?
Yes
Currycel?
No

pssst people like qipaos cause they're sexy