/south asia/ general

Get your naans and triangular flags in here

Yesterday's thread was complete cancer because it was overrun by eurodalits, hopefully today will be better

*conquers the Indian subcontinent 20 times*

sometimes I wonder what would have happened if the dutch had beaten the british in their anglo-dutch wars. Maybe dutch would have been the lingua franca

Jnanena saha tvam amrtam labhase
Avidyena saha tvam duhkham labhase

It still wouldn't be. The only reason English is the lingua franca is because of the USA. Even if Holland won all the wars the USA would still be Anglophone.

is it me or does this girl look Mediterranean? Italian or possibly Irish? weird.

stop forcing this """"meme""""

well, nevertheless, you would have billions of potbellied currylords speak your language

Seek treatment for your autism.

Dutch colonialism was different than Anglo colonialism. Look at Indonesia, it was Dutch for centuries yet absolutely no one speaks Dutch.

Is sag waiting for India superpower 2030 or chinese overlords 2030?

Who would want to speak that pig-german?

She DOES look Mediterranean dumbass

knowledge makes you immortal
ignorance makes you miserable?

its official CCP stance that they will become a superpower by 2050, india will never come close let alone by 2030

>implying the CCP will even exist in 2050

Going to see Trudeau on saturday fellas.

My Khalistani friends love him.

>Khalistani
lol
Non resident Indians stuck in the 80s as usual

It's funny how everyone in Canada in the media both the left and right is ripping him apart for this trip lmao

The real question is, whether sag wants a strong India and weak china or opposite or both cunts strong at the same time which might lead to a war
My thought is that other than indians, all other cunts are hoping India to be weak and china also weak so that they're able to get some help from both but never needs to worry about them economically colonizing them or annexing them

From Lahore to Delhi will arise the KHALISTANI STATE

would prefer both to be minding their own business, which could be considered as being weak. india does that particularly well, but china is being so aggressive on all fronts that its almost pathetic that they get away with it, just because india is too stubborn and prideful to ask for help

All the conflicts in the chinese Indian border are ending up pretty peaceful these days, which isn't that bad of a thing for both but better for china
China's currently taking advantage of asean where they're never united so they are able to handle all islands where they're able to take
Just look at that speed… I don't know, but it feels like they're making another damn country out of those small islands
India haven't had major wars recently and isn't expanding at all partly thanks to the corrupt but still functioning democratic parties, but since they're also being inefficient here, they need to get their carriers ready, air forces new and well maintained to keep china from gaining more influence in literally everywhere
India will never die in few decades, but will never grow strong in this pace
China might mess up some huge shit and gets ccp into huge problem but is getting more power and influence fast and steady
South Asian cunts really need to start taking care of those problems tbqh

A democratic government simply cannot beat an authoritarian one. Humans have been trying different systems of governance for centuries. Turns out that China came up with the best one and the rest of the world simply cannot compete.

slept like absolute ASS

>go to bed at 22.30
>wake up at 2.30
>to the gym at 6.00
>to uni until noon (which is now)
>already tired as fuck and have to work until 19.00 tonight

help

How do I get a qt Goa gf?

be a Punjabi BULL

Dutch east India company was BTFO'd by a curry lungi king!

No Euro or mudslime power would have conquered India if not by deceit.

How to get this Indian wife?

>dat filename