Redpill me on quantum computing

Redpill me on quantum computing.

Is it the future or just a massive meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

interestingengineering.com/reprogrammable-quantum-computer-is-the-first-in-the-world/
interestingengineering.com/mothballs-allow-quantum-computing-room-temperature/
youtube.com/watch?v=g_IaVepNDT4
youtube.com/watch?v=rRmv4uD2RQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Memetic Outcome Theory answers your question.

shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

hard to argue with that

5x5.
Spooky.

It's useful for special applications but not useful for general purpose computing

Basically, No.

K e k

I'm not even sure its more than just theory at the moment.

I got what they meant, that all the binary switches would be in a state of constant on and off but then how could it ever function?

That's pretty impressive.

shit niggah

dont we already have quantum processors?

Check out D-Wave. They manufacture enterprise-grade quantum computers right now.

Kurwa! Zajebistwo pieciokrotne!

oh my

They are a meme just like the EmDrive.

Data crystals, lasers, quantum states, and moth balls dawg.

>>interestingengineering.com/reprogrammable-quantum-computer-is-the-first-in-the-world/

basically barely works (as far as we know)

Algorithms?

nice get

interestingengineering.com/reprogrammable-quantum-computer-is-the-first-in-the-world/

>ipso-quints

noice

They have constructed quantum computers. But at the moment it only involves a few atoms. But it is not something for casual users, it requires liquid Nitrogen and super strong magnets as well as huge vacuum pumps.

can it run the witcher 3 on ultra tho?

FINALLY
now i can play no mans sky on 60 fps

It can play TF2 but with reflections off

can't argue with those digits

It's great for cryptography, so it will be useful.

But it will not save the world and it will not create the Matrix or Skynet…

oh shit niggah that good?

>D-Wave

Is not a true quantum computer

it would be able to crack even the most advanced encryptions to date in seconds, whoever owns and controls an operable quantum computer rules the world

well if we make a working one we will be able to make and sustain an AI

Quantum computing now apparently uses a byproduct of mothballs for cooling.

>>interestingengineering.com/mothballs-allow-quantum-computing-room-temperature/

D-wave just A meme bro. It is actually slower. Check it

checked

>D-Wave
literally a meme. no idea how they conned anyone into buying them
also quantum computing is legit but nowhere near feasible yet

include me in the screenshot reddit cucks

*praising to kek intensifies*

>what did he mean by this?

re checked

probably would already be around, but im guessing since proper quantum computers would break any type of encryption in linear time, certain groups wouldn't want that technology becoming available

It's said to be pretty good for some applications (decryption, etc), while being inferior for others.

As you cannot know what superposition a quantum bit is in, due to it falling to a basic state under measurement, a classical CPU to help decode, and give a quantum CPU tasks is preferred.

You might want to watch these videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_IaVepNDT4
youtube.com/watch?v=rRmv4uD2RQ4

Good job if any of you managed to read it next to that TLDR;
It's a massive meme that's massively helpful for encryption and decryption. For NSA it's the holy grail

WITNESSED

this user uses a quintum processor

What in......

Good for solving pathway questions, as they can take both pathways.

How much everyday computing uses this, though? Very useful for the NSA, I guess?

>Algorithms?
I assume he meant evolutionary algorithms. Memetic outcome theory has 1 result on google and it's this thread.

>shekel shuffle.gif

It's not for the normies and plebs like us, gov will make sure of that. Too dangerous.

FPBP
P
B
P

>voluntarily giving up your cinematic experience by going to 60 fps even though our eyes can only see 30

stay mad consolefag
SONYKEKS LITERALLY BTFO

I appreciate you user

It's the future for simulating particle physics, for everything else they suck.

>dude weed man
i'm not wasting my time on that cuck

M e m e t i c
e
m
e
t
i
c

SHITTTTTTTTT

now the smallest silicon transistor is 20 atoms wide. but there is a phisical border of making them smaller. when they will have less than 6 atoms wide we will dont know where electron go hi will slip away from 6 atom wide wire. so yea quantum computers will be in future but its like 50-100 years away. they work like no 0-1system but like 1-10 or 1-100 or 1-evenmore i dont know. each number is distance betwen atoms/ they type/temperature. we have quantum computer already its capable of making math up to number 15. its made of 7 atoms

5000 years of human evolution led ua to this. Can we all die now, since we can't go forward anymore?

The NSA advises all financial institutions to use quantum computing to avoid hacks.

NSA also claims that quantum computing doesn't exist.

From what I know the processors tend to get very fucking hot so you intense cooling is needed. I believe Graphene is the material needed make quantum computing possible but we need to slow down the transmission of data moving across the Graphene. Last I checked this is what researchers were working on.