Do single mothers deserve a chance?

Is it beta or degenerate to date a single mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're not hitting both, its beta and degenerate.

They had their chance, and fucked it up.

At least you get to be right every time you have an opinion because you can say "my wife's child" and win any argument.

>buddy hooked up with a girl with 3 kids(2 boys around 10 and a girl maybe 6) from 2 fathers,
>never been happier, the kids are nice too. Polite and well-behaved as any well raised kid should be

It's not all bad.

Dont lie you cucknadian that story is about you, your whore girlfriend and the children she had with Daquan

It's okay if she is a widow.

I think about this shit often
My sister-in-law was left widowed because my brother died from cancer. She's 25 and now a single mother with a 4 year old kid. My family has told her we support her if she decides to find another guy but I doubt some dude would go for that because I know I wouldn't bother with a single mom. But that's my niece getting fucked over.
Can't decide what I think is right.

Your buddy Steve is a fucking retard.

Only of their Dad died from service or disease.

Other than that, they can fuck off

It depends on how they ended up a single mother.

Consider a woman who married a guy, had a kid and then the guy dies fighting Muslims in Afghanistan or Iraq. Or her husband dies rescuing kids from a burning house. And consider that this might have been her first sexual partner.

I see no problem dating such a good wife with a kid.

But then consider a woman who had 12 sexual partners, and had 2 kids with two of them, without being married. This is not ok.

Single mothers are the biggest turn off possible. Who the fuck wants to get with someone aged 18-28 that has a kid?
Not only that but they are very mentally unstable.

Any virgins tempted by a single mother just stay the fuck away.

Honestly I rate prostitues higher then a single mother.

Only acceptable reason for dating single mums.

Don't forget, even if you refuse to date single mothers, the state indirectly cucks you by giving them your tax money.

>Honestly I rate prostitutes higher then a single mother.

I agree.

this is the fucking problem right here

back in the day widowed/abandoned women could always return to their families. Nowadays single mothers are left alone and their only hope is finding another man

Extremely stupid.

I'd only consider a widow, and even then she'd have to be something special. You can get fucked in every orifice you have by the courts if she turns out to be a turbocunt, and single mothers usually are.

They made their life choices, don't be captain save-a-ho. You'll live to regret it.

Kids are annoying. No.
Ill barely have the patience for my own kids, Im sure as fuck not throwing away my time, sanity, and patience to raise someone elses kid.

the only reason i can see some dude dating a single mother is so he can molest her kids.

ok leaf

Hahahahahahaha Fucking shit man!

>And consider that this might have been her first sexual partner.

Dude, medieval time is long gone.

Nabokov pls

It's both and more. Humanity shouldn't work in favor of failed. Women can't simply get away with it, men are only digging their graves this way.

Why do you think its ok to fuck the wife of someone who died in war fighting for a good cause.

>war fighting for a good cause
Israel is thankful for your sacrifice

Divorce is like rape. It's not always the woman's fault. Usually it is, but not always.

>Dude, medieval time is long gone.
the rules of allah never expire infidel

Leafs really envy the straya shitpost fame. They're really trying hard to be the next straya.

>single mother
Depends. What kind of woman is she? Why is she a single mother? Has she got nigglets?

It is acceptable if they are widows.

I dunno man. I don't want to drink a soda that had a lot of penises in it.

Sure as long as you can kill the child and replace it with yourr sperm instead.

Underrated.

>I dunno man. I don't want to drink a soda that had a lot of penises in it.
WTF??? Do you know this from experience? Weirdo!

They already got a chance and fucked up.

They have poor decision making which has lead them to their current situation, these are not the type of women you want to marry. The only possible reason you would do so is if you are banging both the mother and the daughter and even then you would marry the daughter not the mother.

It depends, some of them do deserve a good man, others are degenerate sluts.

16 yen have been deposited into your account

I'm gonna say "no" because someone has to pick up the sloppy seconds. You have to interact and take care of another man's son, that guy, the father, introduced his penis in her mouth, anus and cummed inside her vagina multiple times till he impregnate her, and now you have to take care of the child she conceived after she was with him, that's the woman you are dating, that's not beta at all if you ask me

it's both. pump and dump is alright. but whoever stays with her is a retard. she's obviously looking for someone who will help her raise and finance her child.

If the kid fucks off for some reason (old enough to move out etc.) and she's alone (meaning u don't have to see or pay for the shithead), I guess it could be discussed.

So what creep? Semen is washable...

What happens if I'm dating a single white mother whose husband died in Syria after he joined ISIS and she renounced her Muslim faith?

My brother is marrying a girl with a kid. Father of that kid is fucking nowhere to be seen. The boy is lovely but I can't look at my brother the same and I actually kinda despise his fiancé.

She's a massive bitch to me and I have no idea why. Very passive aggressive and snide but masks it as banter. I was over for dinner at my mums with my gf a few weeks ago when they were all there. Like 8 years ago I was pretty fucked up, very overweight and dropped out of college. Now I'm fit healthy and quite attractive. Bitch fiancé always brings up how I was a fucking depressed mess for 3 years. Why? I have no idea. She's fat and ugly anyway. Losing weight won't help. But its like, I'm playing with my nephew n when I go back to the lounge the fiancé says "remember you used to have long hair n play games in a cupboard for years?"

You think?

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

she wants him to be a good goy, and knows that you might interfere in some way

>Why? I have no idea. She's fat and ugly anyway.
It makes her feel better about herself. Some women are spiteful manipulative creatures. You have done something she hasn't managed too. You turned your life around and got yourself in shape. She is only doing okay by leeching off your brother not by her own effort.

In the end she is just jealous she will never be as good as you are.

It's literally cuck, the definition.
And you are a kike. Fuck off.

She's trying to alienate you from your brother so he'll never see how shitty see is a person.

You changed, for the better, if you're around reminding your brother and her that she's just a lazy spiteful piece of shit, your brother might start to expect her to do something about herself.

Never tell that to your brother though. Just keep in touch with him, there's no need for her to be there when you go out.

>shitty she is as a person

Thoughtful agreeable Australians? Did we change time lines again?

Shes a single mother because she makes bad choices in life. This is true for 99% of them. Only a small fraction have had their spouse die. If the father is still alive she is either an idiot or a slut.

Quads of truth. We are done here boys and checked.

I would honestly cut any contact with my brother for being such a cuck, i know the children are not the problem because my gfs Sister is a single mom and the kid is fucking great but still it makes you lose respect for anyone who decides that spending all your life with a single mom is wise.

lad, lad, ... LAD.

Your bro needs to GTFO right now, he marries her and he takes on a "fatherly role" to that just, that makes in elligible for child support. Any HIS kids, if he has any, will always be less important to (unless it involves child support payments) her. You can derail her mealticket and she knows it, so she wants to create division between you and your bro.

NEVER get involved with single mothers.

Really depends how close you are to your brother. I know I am to mine, even if was a cuck I'd still be their for him because family is family.

If you date a single mother shes obv not single anymore

why is Sup Forums so dumb?

Quads never lie.

I'm dating one at the moment, can't really complain. 23 yo chick with 10 body and face, rich daddy and yet she's nice and not spoiled.

Blame feminism for that. When the milk is free, why buy the cow!