/got/ general

'Missandei will never force you to your knees and make you eat out Daenerys as she sits on the Iron Throne' edition

previous

So did Sansa get a death flag or no? Didn't she relate to her mother more? Probably might do some shit about how Jon isn't a stark and a stark must rule the north.

Was he /ourguy/?

Missandei couldn't even force open a jar of walrus grease

Anyone have a link to the leaked episode?

So he went all out after his favorite show became a trash show

Yes. Probably would have been so angry with how the show has turned out.

what does he do next?

>Craster's sons will rule the world
>They're actually moving south because they killed Craster

RESIST RACISM IN GAME OF THRONES

>smug smile
>music stops
>...dracarys

Dance on littlefingers grave

edgy as fuck. I like it.

keep believing in the impossible that kelly can grow his shorn benis back

they just want their brother back, the future lord of horn hill

god this episode was fucking fantastic

I was pretty miffed at the scene between Jon and Daenarys but her roasting the fuck out of Lanister cunts was beautiful

I really liked the part when he raged about the introduction of LFR in WoW

So why did she pick Jon?

Doesn't Euryon have a horn of some sort that works against dragons? When will we get to see it?

Why did that scene miff you, my friend?

Targ genes kicking in

I feel like the only time Daenarys has had substantial trouble has been due to a character I hate even more, never has someone I liked had the upperhand against her and Jon is continuing this trend.

>But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls... and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn’t stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me. There was no point anymore. I realized what a terrible mistake I made to turn my back on the world again. The world is brutal, and I need to fight for my place in it. My life was at a crucial turning point, and I couldn’t waste any more precious time.

daily reminder that missandei is 7 in the books and she only has screen time because "muh diversity"

>Missandei will never force you to

Get the fuck out of here with this beta faggotry, you pathetic mewing eunuch.

Just kys already.

>saves pictures of high school football players on his computer
>calls others faggots

really makes you think

When did Dany become so gullible that she believed Jon's drawings in the caves to be real? Is she that cock hungry?

W-why do you dislike Azor Jon?

What the fuck did they mean by this?

nice picture fag

you got the rest of the set?

>abo-tier spirals and dots
>suddenly photorealistic zombies

They were really good scribblings. Crayola technology was limited to charcoal and blood during those first men days.

Maybe I typed unclearly

Only characters I really dislike (Cersei) happen to be the ones who are able to give Daenarys a hard time

Characters I really like (Jon) always tend to be at a huge disadvantage with her and its tiring.

nefew incest PLEASE HAPPEN

Why is Missendei suddenly acting like she's fresh off the boat from Narth? Yeah she's from there, but she's spent her most of her life away from there as a slave on Essos.

how retarded can these niggers possibly be

God I love reading rodgs musings it brings me back , and of course i read it in his voice

When will they learn

No bastard characters she would have interacted with in Essos

>Is she that cock hungry?
who wouldn't be desperate to get the Jon?

what's even more retarded is replying to that low effort bait for the 100th time

Oh fuck man that's heavy

That's right, eunuch, I was talking to you.

>Jon will marry a woman who has has been fucked in the pucci by Drogo, Daario and Hizdar
>She has also produced a dead baby
Damn. Her pussy is going to have been ruined and she's going to be fucking riddled with disease. Fucking disgusting.

Next episode she'll be wearing a Dashiki

So do we have incest related diseases in Westeros? Also if Aegon could do it, why not jaime and cersei?

Is there a Game of Throne cumpilation anywhere?

these are the only chances they get at fleeting feelings of superiority let them have it

Why is she so tsundere, lads?

>low effort bait
>the mainstream narrative

Nice

>He watches Game Of Shit
Jesus, plebs need to leave.

Which is the better prophecy-fulfilling scenario

Jon sacrifices (a willing) Dany with Longclaw

or

Jaime plunges Widow's Wail into Cersei's heart, creating Lightbringer, with which he puts down the Night's King and turns "Kingslayer" into a positive

What do you think the final spoken line in the final episode will be?

kek he's so fucking tiny

>Also if Aegon could do it, why not jaime and cersei?
That's Cersei entire line of thought in the books. Its why she says there is nothing wrong with fucking her brother, and her cousins. She always think "Aegon could do it"

I love gilly and I would enjoy cucking sam

Seriously. The appropriate response from Dany should be confusion and bewilderment. The dude aint got no dick.

>it's true
BRAVO DABID

The aunt of many as well.

What the fuck are you talking about? There's a mercenary Dany runs into Season 3 is literally nicknamed "The Titan's Bastard."

Someone post the varys pic
>It really was a game of thrones

It's my fault, I'm a retard on painkillers at the moment. I agree, and I can only hope she suffers from a serious setback in S8

Why couldn't Aegon the Conqueror conquer Dorne?

Since no such prophecy has ever been mentioned on the show, neither.

Joffrey was psychotic, as was Aerys.

This guy has gotten so swoll lookusing since the first season.

GRRM is just as bad a writer as D&D.

The Dornet Kong would rather hide in holes in the shit fucking desert than lose to him.

>I ain't paying money to see one type of person on screen

My nigga, fuck dem uppity ass crackas!

why does nothing good ever happen?

meh, Drogo might be the only problem there. The others were clean and most likely were smaller than Jon, if that's even possible

You can conquer the cities and castles but not the people. You can't hold Dorne because the rebellions

mother of some probably too

We wuz caves and deserts n shit.

Doesn't explain why he didn't melt their castles, but GURM is a hack.

When would it have been mentioned before? Sam will find it in one of the books.

>cello stinger note

Is that Arya or Dany?
HNNNNGGG either way.

>do we have incest related diseases in Westeros
Maybe. At this point the Targs have been inbreeding brother to sister for centuries, probably even millennia, so you'd think they'd be a lot more fucked up by now. That being said, they do seem to have a propensity for insanity.
>if Aegon could do it, why not jaime and cersei?
People for the most part just accepted that that's how the Targs do things, and if you don't like it, you can get your head chopped off. There was actually some resistance from the faith in the early years but they ended up getting fucked up big time by Maegor and based Balerion.

Also, interesting side note, Tywin married his cousin and had Jamie, Cersei and Tyrion with her.

>Euron fags on Sup Forums
>mfw Jon would fuck Euron in his tight boipussy
in single combat.

any leaks yet? (besides ep 4)

this shit isn't going to stop until everything is fucked, is it?

Master betrayed us. Wicked. Tricksy, False. We ought to wring his filthy little neck. Kill him! Kill him! Kill them both! And then we take the precious... and we be the master!

but we don't

this is a book general

Wish I could put my Black dick inside Sansa's ass desu

>manwhore daario
>clean

Hizdar yeah, he was probably a virgin

Marrying your cousin is a noble tradition

dis nigga was cured of a fatal disease with no previously known cure. Good shit does happen. He still aint getting Targ pussy though.

Does Tyrion understand Dothraki?

>reading a mediocre book series written by a fat fuck who won't even finish them
kek

The only proper way is skim the wiki for the books and the leaks for the show.

>She has no ass

It was a known cure, it was just outlawed because it infected maesters if they fucked it up

Stannis will get caputred in the book, and demand a trial by combat. Cocky Cersei will agree because she has The Mountain and then he'll call his good friend Wun Wun who already bent the knee to Shireen down from the wall

You think they had Jim Crow and the KKK just because of their color of their skin?

Yes, citadel maesters who specialize in congenital diseases call it targaryenitis

wish I could watch

And only one of those children turned out good (Jaime)

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

GORILLA WARFARE