Zombie knives banned!

Lmao! You fucking faggots are so fucking gay.
This is what having two dads must feel like, only we have one and he continually fucks his own ass because he's a colossal faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VlEu9GxSrYM

legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2016/803/article/2/made

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8101032.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8217775.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long before we ban kitchen knives and we are all given state maintained cutting machines

>americuck
>calls others gay

They should ban those Bleach swords because ISIS uses them.

Well, theres these anti-stab knives.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8101032.stm

Dude, my gov is pretty overbearing, I'm not going to lie, but how do you put up with yours? Do you poms have a ridiculous suicide rate?

They're shitty knives.

>holes through the middle of the blade weakening its integrity
>you'll cut your hand if you actually stab anything
>you can only slash something with a weird and underpowered angle

Is this from some movie or something? Because it looks even sillier than Klingon weapons.
If people were semi-serious about surviving the quote unquote "zombie apocalypse", they'd buy proven replicas of historical weapons. You'd probably even find better weapons in a hardware store.

Amazing

I wanna buy one of these t b h

You don't take your food to the police station to be cut up by a qualified Knife Operator Technician?

I'm reporting you to the Old Bill, sonny Jim. You look like someone who stashes knives in their drawer.

Another great victory for Great Britain!

one day all murders will be done bare-knuckle style, it will be a paradise where the most skilled win

Britain is like the most autharian state in the world, CCTV, ASBO:s and NO FUN ALLOWED Police.

they're for retarded people

What's the point?

"Zombie" stuff are just normal knives, machetes, hatchets and other shit with a green paint job and worst ergonomics.

You can flip the blade around and use the point

Yes but ours isn't trying to drown us in brown...... as bad.

>Do you poms have a ridiculous suicide rate?
Quite sure we do yeah. The police state is real. We 1984.

>meanwhile in the US of Freedomsland
youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU

>Canadians and British need this so they don't cut themselves

Why don't you just let your wifes sons mothers black man do all the cutting for you?

Yeah but they look mean.
It's the same trail of thought as banning guns that look like assault rifles etc.

But they look super scary

Yes

Your woodcutting axe is a topnotch weapon and way better than any of this junk

Why is britain so disgusting? And I mean the goverment and state, not the people.
Europe sucks.

except you can still stab somebody to death with that...

Come here then. Just leave your faggotry at home and vote for right-wing meme parties.

you can still attain a permit for a hunting/sporting shotgun right? sure, using it to ever protect yourself or your family even if during a home invasion invalidates the permit/guarantees you jail time... but you'll be alive.

Atleast the mayor of my capital isnt a Muslim, you KEK. Like how much of a cuckold are you, if you elect s MUSLIM MAYOR.

they already banned regular knives

Guns and knives are for pussies. You afraid to use your fists burger-bro?

oi m8 secure and safe beneafe da watchfull eye of the queen, yeah. sounds good too me, blud.

>please we need more white people

Not happening

(USER WAS SENT TO RE-EDUCATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

Brits are such fags.
Jesus.

Yeah. That faggotry.

they still regulate spoons, butter knifes, forks etc. so these anti-stab knives are much better in comparison.

Ever notice how much Americans use "faggot" etc, it's almost like they're projecting something...

My mistake. I forgot about the inanity of legislators.

I suppose it's a good kick for Brits to buy proper knives, machetes and axes before they too taste the gavel.

>Come here
If I'm not mistaken I may be unwanted because I've heard your nation is at maximum capacity.

Bad quality bait Swedecuck

I'd say Germany is worse desu, and France too.
You can't even homeschool your children to protect them from poz.

Do they come with a "Point towards self" instruction booklet?

Except the angle is all wrong for treating it like a pick, and the continuous side of the blade is serrated, when it would make more sense for it to be the side you don't use for chopping/slashing that is serrated.

I get what you're going for, but this "ebin xx_420_zombieknife_420_xx" is SHIT compared to the weapons whose features it's aping without any regard to functionality: the falx and falcata/kopis.

Like how much of a faggot you are?

They what? What?
Kohta tulee moraa kylykeen saatana!

oi m8 nice psychology there, blud. i can tell ur real fokin edumacated and that, lad. bloody hell. this proves the tv license work innit. the bbc is edumacating the public and that.

#zombielifesmatter

That's a woodworking knife, you wouldn't stab someone with it.

One day you'll grow old, and 1 dindu nuffin will come up to you, steal your things. punch you in the face, and rape your wife to death in front of your eyes. Then he will slit your throat.

And since you're old, you cant do anything about it.

>no guns
>no knives
>no mace

The fuck are you on about?
Are you so cucked right now you actually got like drunk on cuckness

Meh,they look ridiculous anyway and are made of scrap ass "steel"

Heheh...g-god save t-the queen.

>waaa he called me out on begging other whites to move here he must be gay

Kekle

>retardo knife that has points and hooks everywhere and will get hung up on your belt or your opponent's clothing before you even manage to wound him
>if you do wound him it will be with a bizarre angled swing and you will superficially wound him with an ugly torn wound that can't be stitched, meanwhile your weapon gets hung up and you can't attack again and he is mad as fuck

I will keep my Olfa Xtra large with the black blades, thanks

By the way, leftists want glass pints replaced with plastic because glass is dangerous.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8217775.stm

Germans always with the cuckold fantasies

Its is not, its reindeer leather working knife. For wood, the blade is way shorter.

And also, i would stab and slash everyone with it. Or with any knife im carrying.

Dude its 2016, meat is evil, eat veggies that you can eat by hand like a chimp

>nature 2016
>green party breh

>Meanwhile in my great state
This is what I was wearing when the mugger didn't target me, tell me I wasn't asking for it.

>want to ban glass bottles
>but not alcohol

what, even all the leftists I talk to are prohibitionist. It's why my state still has ABC (alcohol beverage control) stores that are only open during lunchtime on mondays and thusdays

>stab someone
>hand slips and you fuck yourself up

the more ridiculous your weapon the more they pay attention to it rather than you

>get away with your bat'leth crimes ez

>fat hands

Sup hikikomori-kun

Jesus fucking christ is this an actual serious publication?

The brainwashing in that media isn't even trying to hide itself. Literally "This is how you should think Goy, otherwise you're a raving murderer, probably a pedophile, and a racist."

Don't test a Finn, I guarantee he fucking would

At which point our society is ruled by fucking pikeys

It's a trashy tabloid. Our proper newspapers are almost entirely neutral with their language.

>get away

Not in Britain

>he has the money for magazine-holders on his belt but stuffs his gun into his asscrack instead of getting a real holster

I'd rather carry a Spyderco Matriarch/Civilian if I wanted good slicing.

Don't get me wrong, utility blades are good slicers, but they're shallow.

My hand hasnt slipped once in my lifetime.
Maybe you have a weak grip?

reading this made me realize that saschetwan and alberta should be annexed by the US

>mfw

>implying that's my hand

I swap the silver blades out for the black ones right away, the black ones are hard tool steel and have a double bevel so the edge stays sharper longer

I went to school with the guy who was killed, he was selling/ using drugs even back then

>otherwise you're a raving murderer, probably a pedophile, and a racist."

That only matters if you're white in the UK. If you're brown or a nigger, the law will look the other way.

i mean honestly the only real actual attack you can do with it is shove it forward for a beheading

Yes you can if you grip it with pommel on your palm and edge upwards.
After stabbing the blade is pushed upwards before pulling it out the wound.
Basic knowledge.

That's how I know you don't have guns

that's an IWB holster, kiddo

Probably true, problem is that any kind of knife other than a utility knife is considered extreme no-no by the police and normies in general here.

plus the extra-large olfas have a rigid enough blade profile that you can stick the blade all the way out and slash with it and you probably won't snap the blade off unless you twist it excessively

Nobody cares, the point is that it looks scary, you can get your hands on far more dangerous things but they don't look scary so it's alright.

These zombie weapons are ridiculous as fuck. Traditional designs are the best, they have a tradition behind them that also perfected them after hundreds of years.
>pic related a traditional knife made in Albacete, they were used for surviving in the wild, as tool and also as a weapon in war

>literally knives for 12 yo kids
>status symbol for gangs
edgy minecraft cyberbullies gang?

How the hell are the British suppose to defend themselves from zombies now?

Cricket bats aren't outlawed right?

crossbows, but as soon as some city rat uses one they'll be banned too

fuck you i'd totally join a gang where you used diamond swords

>sneak up behind someone
>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

no... we're allowed to have those.

throwing knives are ok too. weirdly, ninja stars are banned.

Seriously, what the fuck would you do with that knife anyway? Know you posted it for the bantz, but seriously, can anyone tell me how in anyway that knife if useful?

Don't see the marine core replacing the Ka Bar anytime soon

These are basically a way of making maximum money off poor quality steel.

The steel used won't be graded as suitable for any type proper tool or for use in construction. Even if it was graded steel you're talking about 2 quids worth(double that for stainless) per knife and they're selling them for tens of pounds to idiots.

Don't tell the powers that be that your basic wood axe is an excellent weapon.

It isn't desu m8 but it's the message it send and how they pushed the fact that they were banned
They made it seem like it was a matter of national security with a headline like "at last! Victory..."
I'm sure you could still kill someone with them though

Yes you can.
There have been people that walked after shooting home invaders in the UK. To quote an off duty police commissioner
>Never shoot someone in the back, or you will go to prison. End of.

Other than being poor replacements for the things they emulate, collecting I guess.

The point is useless legislation, though. You shouldn't just legislate something because a handful of people were murdered by people wielding such. It doesn't serve public safety (as they would have been murdered with another bladed weapon).

Wierd how we have banned pretty much every type of weapon (or tool that could be used as a weapon) but crossbows and longbows are still cool?

Not us bro, just dad is that retarded

>You'd probably even find better weapons in a hardware store.
even a normal kitchen carving knife would be better

It's funny

Longbows inflicted the most casualties on the battlefield in medieval times compared to swords, spears, clubs and whatnot.

People don't seem to use them as weapons nowadays, even though they're perfectly capable of shooting through a human and causing rapid death equal to a rifle (broadhead, of course).

I might be mistaken but.
As far as I'm aware you won't get any crossbows in the uk that are suitable for broadheads (hunting bolts)
I have a nice horsebow, getting proper hunting arrows for that wouldn't be difficult.

>brits will have to pay for cutting machine licenses in our lifetime

>They made it seem like it was a matter of national security with a headline like "at last! Victory..."
It's a tabloid paper. If things aren't black and white or hyperbolic, then their readers would be confused. It's the same reason they catalogue everything in the known universe into "causes cancer" and "might cause cancer" piles.

It isn't entirely implausible that they'll eventually put out a front page saying "SKELETON FOUND IN MURDERED WOMAN'S BODY".

America's laws are so uncucked that we can be 60% white and still be a world power.

Honestly, what country in Europe has FULL free speech rights, gun rights, and self defense rights like us?

Serious SERIOUS question - does Europe actually have masculine men?