/got/ general

Previous

Ice and Fire = Jon and Dany

How butthurt were you when Melly said it?

All hail His Grace, Aegon of Houses Targaryan and Stark, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Brother of Dire Wolves and Step-Father of Dragons

Um this is a Free Folk general sweaty

When is Dany gonna breed her dragons? I want some dragon sex soon.

If Qyburn is so smart then why didn't he order that the tip of the ballista spears should be coated with poison? You know, to ensure that if they hit a dragon anywhere but the skull they can kill it.

Yes, but when fire meets ice it creates water. Euron is Westeros Jesus.

I started watching at season five. Who is that guy with the sword?

I was promised Sansa tiddies.

Who /darkstar/ here?

I thought it was interesting seeing him so terrified. It actually got my blood pumping during the battle

>I started watching at season five

>Less
>Fewer
I understood that reference

I stand with the Khaleesi.

Is there a decent leak? I just got one but it looks like shit.

why did ned have to die?

It's Cersei's brother. She fucked him and killed him. Now she fucks Jaime.

12 GOOD MEEN DECIDE TO GO BEYOND THE WALL TO CAPTURE A WIGHT

Who are your 12 good men?

I almost turned off the TV.

No, the pajeet leaked a 360p version that looks like ass. You'll just have to wait until this evening for a full HD version on hbogo.com

I bend the knee for the Khaleesi.

Because he's only as clever as D&D

It's her turn

dem trips

RESIST RACISM

The vast majority of the Game of Thrones audience was not watching in 2011. At best they marathoned through the earlier seasons to catch up, but many have not.

He was weak player. Living in the north made him dull.

Like this?

Glass ceiling

>on hbogo.com
Nice try shill, as if anyone is going to subscribe.

I will suck a man's penis for the Khaleesi while she watches from the Iron Throne.

>but many have not

How do you start watching a serialised show like this over halfway through without going back to watch the first episodes first? You'd have no idea what's happening, wy, or who anyone is

>Literally if anyone on Sup Forums every tried to write a script

To send a message to the audience that being good and decent gets you killed

>Khaleesi has the word Khal in it
jesus christ i might be retarded i just noticed that

Star India watermark? I fell for the '720p' in the filename.

>this is the majority of the show's fanbase

kekked

Sadly I have to agree with you, she literally made up the word based on being wife to Khal Drogo

Why do you think that the "Latest Game of Thrones episode explained" youtube videos get so many views?

Why can't pajeet leak more?! Goddammit

And yet Khaleesi is now a boy's name in the real world.

this better be bait

why was sansa butthurt about bran giving the dagger to arya?

was she?

The designated leaking street is too crowded atm

Still trying to figure out what Stannous's masterplan is

Because people are still dumb and can't find leaked episode. So they watched at least video about it.

how many fucking times did Bronn save a Lannister?
he's an angle man

>Dany is pretty again

wtf? Is it just because she lost weight or something?

Uh, he was played by Sean Bean?

I did not like what Bronn had to go through in that last scene. I want him to stay comfy and funny with the Lannister brothers - but after the shit he just got ordered to - and the gold he lost, he is gonna be pissed. And him getting pissed is him going to get himself killed.
Pls stay safe, based Bronn.

Yes. She has a great face, but it gets ruined by chub. Like Sansa (before the receding hairline)

>jonsafags have gotten so mad and self-important that they actually think they'd make the slightest impression in the ratings if they stopped watching the show
>they actually think they'd be punishing HBO and taking a stand against fan service

lol

Daily reminder that nig nogs have an average IQ of 85 in the US, one full standard deviation below whites. In parts of Africa its as low as 60, making the vast majority of population clinically retarded.

He didn't lose the gold, he gave it up in order to help his friend Jaime

Bronn is a grown up now with an actual connection to another person, not just a mercenary purely out for money and sex all the time. He would never have done that even for Tyrion.

What? I'm talking about things like the Alt X videos that come out after each episode explaining what just happened with shit like "this is because X happened in season 3" and get a million views.

Cersei > Danny

Slimmed down for boatsex scenes with Kit

I think Jon should have tried to get Ramsay to join his troops to Jon's, just for the drama. Imagine if he said "you can be Lord of Winterfell, but we need to unite to defeat the dead". Sansa would be so triggered.

Is Jonsa, Jon+Sansa? I think that's a little too incesty for the good guys to be doing

waiting for 1080p today so I can view the battle in legible quality desu

honestly don't remember much about it, was it even good?

If only mods would get off their ass and take all political shit off /tv and other boards. Must be a hard job sitting at a computer all day.

Satoshi, digimon adventure
Woody, toy story
Premier Cherdenko, Red Alert 3
Yasuo, league of legends
Kinzo, Umineko no naku koro ni
March, FFTA
Jules, Pulp Fiction
Severus Snape, Harry Potter
Dom Ramon, Chavo del 8
Shota Admiral, Kankolle
Marshal, How I met you mother
Garrus, Mass Effect

She still looks so much better with her own dark hair,.

>"Burn all the food we need for our starving armies, a point I referenced earlier" - dany
dabid and dabid

how is pic related impressive?

I just want Jongritte back lads

The toilet witch scared him off.

honestly rooting for Jamie

fuck dragons and fuck targaryen "people"

How would your opinion of the show have changed if Jaime had impaled or seriously injured Daenerys with his spear?

Did episode 5 leak?

Dany has a crush on Jon!

It's because people like the show a lot and they're so excited for the next episode that they just can't wait, and watching a breakdown video on youtube is almost like watching the episode again. They just want more content.

bravo d&d

I would have kek'd

fuck lannister "people"

Best get with the time lad, Jon's about to get DRAGON DILDO'd

/ourguy/

fuck southern "people"

Goddamn right

all remaining good characters have thick plot armor

What's with the Dickon focus? Are they setting up the gay emperor subplot?

Wait, so the North and Vale combined have less than 10,000 fighters? Even though Jon said to also arm all the women?

kek

Onitube upload seemed better than 360p, at least compared to the one I saw on Vimeo. Still not HD by any means, but give it a look.

if thats what she's actually supposed to look like, they couldn't have done any worse with casting

DABID!
THE FOOD!
THE FOOD DABID
WHAT IF ALL OF THE LAST FOOD BEFORE WINTER IS IN A WAGGON TREK?
IT'S LIKE THE OREGON TRAIL DABID
AND THEN WHEN THE DRAGON ATTACKS ALL OF IT IS GONE
THE FOOD IS GONE DABID
THATS HOW WESTEROS LOSES THEIR FOOD

is Dany a womanlet?

I saw the same version you did, so i don't really know

that's the thing George would have done. I doubt he would have killed her but Jaime would have fucked her up so bad that she couldn't ride a dragon for the rest of her life.

Every other major character so far had to deal with some serious bullshit as a consequence of their hubris...

wait. no. I forgot that Brienne and Arya exist.

All hail King Snow, no that doesn't sound right, King Jon, he's lord of the seven kingdoms

It's best not to think too hard about numbers, distance or travel time. Just ignore it

man when the three stark kids met up, it was an emotionless, soulless reunion

what a fucking waste of a scene

Dany isn't, but Emelia is

Brienne got her face eaten.

They're going to kill him off dramatically