Some reports have said more than 100 Russian mercenaries were killed in US air strikes on 7 February

>Some reports have said more than 100 Russian mercenaries were killed in US air strikes on 7 February.
>russia
>superpower

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43125506
pravdareport.com/russia/politics/16-01-2018/139712-russia_new_torpedo-0/
ejinsight.com/20170105-why-the-chinese-army-is-a-paper-tiger/
warisboring.com/the-chinese-military-is-a-paper-dragon/
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/not-so-scary-why-chinas-military-paper-tiger-14085
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russians look like Sami

Russia is literally only a superpower based on their reputation, in reality they're weak and poor.
No insult to Russian anons, this is aimed towards your shitty government.

There were only two superpowers in the history of mankind: USSR and USA. Now there is only US.

Uhmm you forgot the British empire sweaty xx

This

>in reality they're weak and poor
not true
russia is the strongest nation in the world
better than west

I think China is a super power nowadays

this
russia in reality is just a paper T-I-G-E-R

only 4 dead confirmed so
uh we killed much more american """""advisors""""

do you really believe those numbers

>mercenaries
So they are criminals by Russian laws. Should we be upset because of dead criminals?

And what?

put iiiiiiiin

puuuuuuuuuut iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

British Empire also was a superpower

Not really. Even the government confirmed that there are huge casualties among russians in syria.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43125506

Also
>uh we killed much more american """""advisors""""
>we
~cringed~
And no, "you" didn't.

>CYKA BLYAT RUSH B
>[gets shredded by artillery, Apaches, F-15s, F-16s and AC-130s]
>NN-NNO T-THEY'RE NOT RUSSIAN SOLDIERS, T-THEY ARE ON VACATION

They are not. The fuck are you even talking about you filthy putinshill.

t. хoхoл

Everything i posted is true you disgusting kremlinbot. And even if i were from Moon it wouldn't change that fact.

>Even the government confirmed that there are huge casualties among russians in syria.
>bbc

Being mercenary is a crime. УК PФ 359

things that never happened

War coming?
We are ready to accept Russian girl refugees.

western shill
you are not russian

>Should we be upset because of dead Russians?
Obviously not. The less of you - the better.

US is becoming less super power now.

this happened a while ago so no

can i be refugee? im a girl (boy)

How many rubles does that VPN cost ya, cunt?

Mercenaries (of any ethnicity/nationality) do not receive orders from the government.
They are independent, and get their orders from the people they get paid from.
So, even if this is true, I don't see how killing 100 or 500 Russian mercenaries proves that Russia is NOT a superpower.

Russia managed to seize control of Crimea without suffering any casualties, and that makes it a fucking superpower for two reasons:
First, no one has achieved anything like that in recent history.
Second, no one dared to fucking make a move against Russia, while Putin was casually getting that sweet sweet Crimean clay.

SAMI are our only allies in our eternal crusade against the finnoids

>it doesn't matter if they broke the law
>only their nationality matters
Yeah, right.

west dog
russian might: pravdareport.com/russia/politics/16-01-2018/139712-russia_new_torpedo-0/

>sputnik says what I want to hear therefore its 100% true
>bbc says what I don't want to hear therefore its 100% "fake news"

pok poooooook
pok pok pooooooooooooook
pok pooook
pok pok poooook

It's that churkobes who got mad at some dvachers because they learnt he has brown eyes, don't take it seriously

I never understood why America didn't do anything.
What really gets me even more is how Europe did nothing while this was happening.

What's wrong with brown eyes?

i said anything about sputnik you volga bitch?

Ask dvachers, I dunno

and yet US still couldnt stop their ambition in Ukraine AND Syria, a couple of dead means nothing to either nation as long as their goals are realised
>russia
>superpower
i dont think anyone really thinks that, but they are doing well in geopolitics considering their state

like what? go to war with russia?

>I never understood why America didn't do anything.
They did sanctions, didn't they?

Did you even have to ask!
That's right beautiful sublime war!

>I have sand in my vagina
You seem to be angry. Why don't you eat a tasty snickers to calm down?

>Russia invades country
>US: No more exotic cheesballs for you!

What? It was Russian who ban food import. American sanctions affect finances.

That Steve Bachman guy is a lucky bastard.

Gets to fly his own F-18 without a WSO.

thank you, but i would rather not die in nuclear holocaust

Who?

Britain was first among equals in a multipolar world, and not even that in the most important factor in geopolitics, land power in Europe. It never had the kind of power the United States and Soviet Union did during the Cold War or the United States does now in the unipolar world

No one did anything because they fucking knew that Crimea is more important to Russia than Gibraltar is to the UK and Hawaii is to the US.

Now ask yourself what the UK would do if another country tried to seize Gibraltar, and what the US would do if another country tried to seize Hawaii.

Then consider the fact that Crimea is actually Russian in every sense, while Gibraltar and Hawaii are simply territories that at some point came under UK and US rule respectively.

The problem really is just that Russia has to rely on nukes for it's defence strategy, so there simply is no chance of a slow escalation of war, it's possible to go straight to nukes as it's conventional army is falling behind and will be steamrolled by the US or even China at this point. So as an example, say China decides it wants Vladvostok back for some reason, and sends it's army in. Russian t-72s get bombed to shit by Chinese misses, and then what choice does Russia have in terms of offensive capability?

Now is not the time to clinch to your sand nigger lover live. This way or the other way you mutt shits will be nuked

I think being a superpower means being able to project your military force around the globe
British Empire was the first country able to do so

It was Russia who banned imported dairy products.
It prompted the rise of international cheese cartels.
The most powerful of which - Mozarellín Cartel ruled by ruthless Pavlo Cheddar.

>Crimea is more important to Russia
That's why they gave it away so easily?

i dont know why this makes me sad, dude just wanted to get some cheese through lol

The UK never had the ability to project power into Europe the way the US and USSR did. Expeditions against "armies" in Asia that ran away at the first sight of danger aren't comparable

>The UK never had the ability to project power into Europe
wat is Portugal
wat is Belgium

Countries the UK never occupied for multiple generations

Is not this picture a Pacific Navy?

those countries only exist due to the eternal *nglo

>Russian conventional army is falling behind and will be steamrolled by the US or even China at this point

In which scenario would that happen exactly?
Sure if you used Star Trek tech to teleport Russian and US forces on a different planet and let them battle it out, the US would probably win.
But in a scenario where the US attacks Russia, the US forces would be fucking decimated.
For fucks sake the US couldn't win a full scale war with Iran, let alone Russia.
Before you get an aneurysm I want to remind you that a war entails much more than the fighting.
The US just couldn't handle a full out war with another country that has even remotely the capability to defend itself.
Look at what is happening with the gun debate. Many Americans are ready to tear the 2nd amendment apart (not the majority, but many). And that's because of some lame ass mass shootings.
Now imagine having to bury at least 100,000 soldiers in a year because some dumbass in the white house decided to send them to invade Iran or Russia. No US government would ever manage to survive that.

>they

Who is "they"?
The Commies in the 50's?
The same people that starved tens of millions of Russians (mostly in Ukraine)?
Why would "they" give a fuck about Crimea?
Also, you need to consider that Crimea was transferred from Russia to Ukraine while Ukraine was still part of the USSR.

Lul china
In 50 years they have more old fart per capita than an old people's home

To someone's son.
( -人-)

Even at the height of its power British Empire never possessed the ability to project its power on influence on the level of USSR and USA in the Cold War, partly because of technological limitations, partly because the political and economical situation was different.

To you.

I bet that smuggler is an american

I beg to differ
Outside of Europe, British Empire ruled pretty much unchallenged.
Meanwhile, Soviet Union and Russia were always challenged by each other

The US is the first and only power that achieved and maintained true global power projection.
The most spectacular projection of power the Bongs have ever achieved was in the Falklands - and that was after the Bong empire.
The Bong empire did not rely on military power projection, it relied on economic and administrative power projection.
The Bongs did not conquer India with their vast army/navy for example. It seized control of certain key economic/administrative centers, and ruled with the complacency of the local populace.

Patrick O'Gouda, 1/64th Irish, 1/32 Dutch.

The girl and guy both look and move like they are autistic. The white guy looks like a slightly less half Patton Manning

> The Bong empire did not rely on military power projection

Look at the Opium Wars and The Boer War. There were several conflicts in India as well. They didn't always just waltz into 1/4 of the globe without a little resistance.

>Superpower is a term used to describe a state with a dominant position, which is characterised by its extensive ability to exert influence or project power on a global scale

This, of course, means that ISIS is a superpower.

>deposits 0.0000000½ PutlerCoins to your account

>let me tell you who looks autistic

>havala havala havalvlalv vhalvla

USSR and USA could topple government on the other side of the world just for fun. British ability to project power inland was very limited. It took Britain 200 years to conquer India. USSR or USA could do it in 2 days. They are not even comparable.

You couldn't even topple Afghanistan OR Vietnam, both contenders for "biggest shithole on the planet". How is that a superpower? You're just big, fat targets for everyone's ire.

China is getting there but in terms of projecting their military they are somewhat lackluster . Give them a couple decades at this rate though and they'll be scary as shit

t. noputincoinz

Nobody said Russia is a superpower.
But by your logic neither is America.

Lol Kremlin doesn't care about 200 or 2000 or 20 million Russians dying and neither vatniks do (this is what propaganda calls """mysterious Russian soul"""). So I wouldn't exaggerate this. Anyw Im fucking happy if at least some pro-putin vatnik criminals die the brutal way.

im sorry to bother but did no one notice the most important story there

that bothered me too

I kind of want to know the story but I also don't want to type that in a search engine

It is ancient russian tactic, zerg rush enemy positions and count on running their ammo supplies dry. Unlucky for them ive met burgers who worship guns.

>Give them a couple decades at this rate though and they'll be scary as shit
China doesn't even have all the capabilities of the 1980s Soviet military. Most of their military is at a Vietnam War-era technological level.

So they're able to beat the USA right now? Damn

>So they're able to beat the USA right now?

Wait, since when is the US Navy still using diesel submarines? That's like WWII shit.

Didn't someone else say that they can't build high performance jet engines?

They can't, they have to buy them from Russia. Metalworking is one area where China is hilariously backwards, they literally couldn't manufacture a ball-point pen until a few years ago.

ejinsight.com/20170105-why-the-chinese-army-is-a-paper-tiger/

warisboring.com/the-chinese-military-is-a-paper-dragon/

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/not-so-scary-why-chinas-military-paper-tiger-14085

You forgot India.