WE NEED TO BUILD A W-

>WE NEED TO BUILD A W-

>a pole in favor of stealing jobs(and all kinds of other things)
huh... that really made me think

Shut up, poles are hard working honest people with prettiest women and largest penises.

You have to go back.

nice try pjotr

You caught me.

Too late though, I earned citizenship a year ago.

hard at work breaking into cabins, yes. also with the latvians, lithuanians and estonians.

I have a really ambivalent relation to these people. 8 out of 10 are good people, then you get these assholes that only go around stealing and cheating. like most immigrants really. at least they dont rape

See you when that becomes completely automated and these mexicans can barely get any manual labor jobs.

Now imagine if those guys paid taxes.

MOAT
Remove the channel tunnel
The English Channel just got 10 feet wider!

I am american now, so that means I can go anywhere I want right?

Passport says yes!

Yes.
Please keep them, keep all of our indios over there.
They're hard working etc.

Yeah, they're stealing jobs. Unqualified jobs, which is what people need right now.

>I'm against proper protection for workers, minimum wages and not allowing companies to abuse their illegal status to essentially hold them as slaves.

t. bleeding heart retard liberal

Yeah but they'll do it for half the price.

This post from Poland, where they have almost zero Mexicans and so must then also not have food.

>mexicans of europe defend maxicans

we have ukrainians slaving away for 5PLN/h

Or we reduce supply of low skilled workers
Which drives up demand for labour saving devices
Which delivers us into a fully automatic/robotic post-scarcity society within a few decades

They would probably pay an extremely low effective tax rate because they're not making significant money.

>poles are hard working honest people
What did he mean by this?

If you support illegal immigration, you support slavery

Fucking hell at least gooks cook em first.

>mfw no big dick
>mfw im fake pole

wtf i hate agriculture now

we give green cards out for a reason

>THEY ARE GOING TO COME LEGALLY
don't you shills listen to Trump Speeches?

>at first think he must be starving to death and they found him a kitten to eat
>he takes a few bites out of a live fucking kitten and tears it apart and throws it to the side

wtf am i watching, are these really humans?

>Paco
>You're picking the wrong weeds
>AY CARAMBA!!!

You guys can call me a spineless pussy,but I got teary-eyed cuz of these fucking subhumans remorselessly eatin a fucking live cat.

>muh animal feels
AXXAXAXAXAXAXAXGAXGAGXAGXAGXAXAXA

oh that, that's what estonians do in finland during summer to afford that second-hand audi a6 to park in front of the commmieblock

Nice proxy.

The funny thing is that the author of that post would shit on white people doing that job, calling them losers, uneducated, lazy and dumb.

But since these guys are Mexican, the author praises them because he believes that this is the highest that Mexicans can achieve, revealing the racial bias he tries so hard to conceal.

I dont know enough about you to call you spineless or a pussy.
I do know enough to call you a newfag though.

This

So Ukraine is the Poland of Poland?

Are they legal? Do they pay tax?

>advocating the exploitation of third world peasants, shitty pay, no medical benefits and horrible working conditions and hours
>calling the people who are opposed to this system racists

The hypocrisy is astounding.

It's not ideal, but it's better than nothing.

>we can't get rid of slavery, who would pick the cotton? Our economy would be in ruins!

>We don't need to stop illegal immigration because then agricultural corporations won't have a massive amount of cheap labor that they can hire for under minimum wage while quelling any dissent among the proles by screaming ''TRABAJO! TRABAJO O LLAMO LA MIGRACIÓN!'' at them and then i won't get cheap oranges.

Leftist are morally abhorrent, ethically repulsive and absolutely disgusting human beings.
Basically
>who would menial physical labor if we didn't have Mexicans
Fucking disgusting racism of low expectation. Do they even see how fucking hypocritical and repugnant they are as human beings?

Gigga-Beaner 9000

Makes you wonder if it has an accordion built in to play beaner music as it works...

>White guy picking weeds in the fields
>"lol look at that white trash loser. He should get a real job!"
>Hispanic guy picking weeds in the fields
>"What a hardworking fellow. We could use more of his kind!"

>either work for less than minimum wage or you don't get the job
>that's illegal
>so are the workers

Enforce the law or become a victim of its breakers.