schizopole

>dead but not forgotten
femanon ;_;
baki
burgerchad
planeanon
dadanon

at this point I am confused as to who is who when it comes to pepiks
I know there's karvina user, hotel receptionist user and one who just recently put praha 2 extra flag. no idea if any of them overlap.

there are like 4 americans also, virginia user who was in UK for a while, wisconsin user who I assume is slovak diaspora, another american with no extra flag who is czech diaspora and can speak czech, homoyank who posts anime and whatnot and maybe american polish disapora who can also speak the language, altho im not sure if I didnt just make that one up

from slovaks I know femvak, kotti and gypsy anons

from huns I only know bobek, but I know there are like 2 more posting here constantly

cordoba argie
other argie (male)

>dead but not forgotten
zadar croat user

>zadar croat user
shit, I forgot that he existed

also Greek and Slovak (Greek)

Who is the kikeanon?

the legend

I don't even watch anime that much tbqh.

I'm a newfag here so I don't know

>ded but not forgotten
long hair poster

We got a medal too

>namefagging

anons don't do it
the purpose of this site to be anonimoose

map post

tell me your secret how to be completely unremarkable
also flags are directly going against what you are asserting here >the purpose of this site to be anonimoose

I hate working.

lurk moar baka

I can go home in 2 hours

That's an illusion.
You'll be back tomorrow, then on Monday and for the rest of your miserable life.

>gypsy anons

ffs.

tbf i post a lot less than i used to

Cos rikal more rasysmus!

n-nothing, good day to you too

HUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and he never saw the Sun again

whoa

Hus was a commie

>feeling love

>aussie is a faggot
wtf i lost all empathy
>tfw i remember when planeanon just spammed his shit

>hus
*burns you*

pls hav mersi

I dunno if hes a faggot, just that he's skinny

Speak for yourself, gayboi

he said he is from Queersland so....

>twink
>not faggot
good one szodomita

2 late. now i gtg to nikolsburgs

leave aussie alone

Some wishful thinking on your part, Hungry Hungry Hippo.

Australianon, please telle me, what does roo meat taste like?

fuck nvm
the zsinat was in 1414-18
while nikolsburgs battle was in 1396

as hungarians it is our duty to bully every single non magyar out of this thread

I've never actually tasted it, should get around to that.

w-what?

Then tell me, how many roos have you boxed with today?

Only 3

Sadly you are a minority here. Just like you were in pre-Trianon Hungary.

I only came here to thank Hunganons for that pro-Polish statement of their parliament. Thanks, guys! It's very appreciated here.

>tfw not hungarian

What to do?

kill yourself, less nonmagyars = world gets better

y-you too

/v4/ is the qtest general on Sup Forums, prove me wrong
>tfw not polish

Add Argentina to /v4/ and kick out Slovakia when?

but why kicking slovakia?

let's integrate huns under their rightful slovak overlords and then we have one spot for argies

pre trianon hungary was way over 50% hungarian
you are mistaking it with the h*bsburgs importings of sl*ves after the ottomans were finally beaten out of the 1/3rd of hungary that they occupied and even then hungarians were at 50% but later got more and more %

>fun coworker quitting work because odontology place offered her more dosh
>she talked to it about with boss
>decided to stay because boss managed to raise it just a bit
>they called her, asked how much she got raised and offered even more
>decided to quit in the end
>getting her PC for work which is better than my current
>we (like 7 people I suppose) are gonna split her monthly salary and not hire a new person
>just gonna take over what she did, a bit for each
youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY

why not just let us annex it and magyarise it instead?

Sounds good then, the huns were destined to be ruled by Slovaks.

Mazel tov!

>trying to integrate a nation with culture to a memenation with no culture except the ripping off of locsolkodás

Me on the left.

>implying modern huns aren't slavs in denial whose only difference from surrounding countries is their meme-tier languague

is that matthew

Holy fugg

>locsolkodás
Kek, you have it too?
youtube.com/watch?v=iAXZlcir-IM

Nah one of the other Skalitz refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1Elo8vQxSM
yeah

It would be better for Hungarians if they just simply disappeared among Slavs and Avars living in the Pannonian basin. Their language was holding them back for centuries. It was too inconvenient for people to assimilate into the bigger Hungarian nation. Habsburgs fucked them over as well. Importing Serbs and Romanians by the truck loads just to repopulate desolated areas and form a barrier against the Ottomans was a big mistake.

>Kek, you have it too?
most countries in central europe do it, our hun friend over here thinks it was their's and we ripped it off and not the other way around where everybody here did it and they took it on, just goes to show the level of denial he is in that they are somehow different from us all

>It would be better for Hungarians if they just simply disappeared among Slavs and Avars living in the Pannonian basin
genetically they are pretty much gone, only thing they have left is egeszege bamboleo

at least we exist

I LOVE HUNGARY!

>le you don't exist
you can do better than that hunfriend

I only heard about Slovakia, honestly.

>mfw eating lay's paprika
I dedicate this pack of chips to you magyars

Yeah, but consider this; originally Bulgarians were a Turkic tribe but nonetheless they got assimilated pretty well into the Slavic peoples of Thracia. They adopted the customs and religion of the people they conquered. The same thing happened to Normans led by William the Bastard who subjugated the Anglo-Saxons. In time they disappeared among the English masses. They fused both nationalities together and created something new.

lays are pretty shit t bh

no u

i love slovakia and every v4 country. is v4 heaven on earth?

sadly I cant. My humor batteries run out

I see no changes.

Munching on some Nuts and Bolts

yes, it is

Yes

>el hunagrians are slavs xdddd
biggest meme out there that should die with slovakian meme state
desu it wouldve been better for poles to disappear into germans and lithuanians since being or becoming a pole was such an inconvenience and their language was hard to learn for all minorities

>t. el u r slavs xdddd

>x language group is a genetic type and not a language group
seriously why are tots such retards?

because we are not magyars

have your (You)s for making me laugh
>denial this deep

new city builder on the market

why are you anons having these 19th century-tier WEWUZ/DINDUNUFFIN arguments lately? who cares lmao

By the time Germans started butt-fucking us on a regular basis Polish national identity was already firmly established. That couldn't be said however about the various Slavic tribes living in the Pannonian Basin. Nothing was holding them together. Moreover, it was the Lithuanians who started getting into assimilated into the bigger Polish nation and not the other way around. It was good to be a Polish noble back then, and Lithuanian aristocracy was perfectly aware of that.

yes

yes

yes

to entertain me

huns came back from /ka/ and they can't behave themselves and try to bully people around, even though supposedly they left /v4/ for /ka/ because they complained about being bullied