Reviewbrah says he's being stalked

Is this what a psychotic break looks like? I know we have medical professionals on here what's your e-diagnosis is reviewbrah gonna make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCIiSE9VHck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with his viewership. what kind of income is he getting from youtube?

I heard he is going from city to city reviewing fast food and killing blacks.

He makes $400+ from Patreon and then I'd say at least $100 to as much as $200 from YouTube views. I may be way off on the YouTube part though.

Around $200-$300 a week, knowing jewtube prob even less.

really?
he gets anywhere from 10-25k views per video, with 1-3 videos per week

so even if he's getting $200/week, how is he homeless? unless i'm mistaken and he moved back in with his folks.

i mean he gets more views/eyeballs than your average local papers food columnist. that's something. his popularity will either skyrocket or plummet from here. he seems alight to me.

Reviewbrah explains what's going on in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=fCIiSE9VHck

All the fast food has gotten to him. It's like Repulsion.

>tfw you have to keep moving

SAVE REVUEWVRA

reviewbrah is depressed as fuck and I believe he has mental issues because all the trahs food he eats since he was a teenager

Posted a while back

When he talks about people spreading malicious rumours about KKK membership and mas shootings online, I think he's referring to what happens to Ben Garrison and Sam Hyde.

I doubt there's any connection to the stalking.

Can the mods please delete those trash-tier autistic threads ?
It's fast-food review for fuck's sake. Anyone remotely interested in this garbage should be flogged

i-is his proxyfag/canuck stalker lurking right now?

Reviewbrah keeps posting these posts on Sup Forums to build his viewership.

Time to grow up, Reviewbrah and start reviewing different kinds of pussy. I really want to know what black pussy tastes like, but no way am I going to try it myself. We're counting on you, RB!

Whoever is stalking him is probably the one who is always posting these threads

It's so disgusting seeing you race traitors give a shit about this piece of American culture.

>Mentally retarded
>American that reviews American restaurants

So why do you cunts watch this? How about you pack your shit and move to the US you filthy fucking race traitors

Yeah seems like he is in a psychosis, or taking trolls way too seriously.

Why do people here watch his videos? I remember people talking about him on /fit/, but on Sup Forums it seems quite recent.

>tfw had hecktic deja vu as a kid
>tfw almost started to believe id lived these moments before
>tfw I forced my self to believe they weren't real
>tfw ill never know how deep the rabbit hole goes

>The AustralIan race

Gtfo abo dabo doo

@2m36min He's gone mad, he thinks he's being Gang Stalked.

That's schitzophrenia. Poor guy.

What do you think the outcome of this is going to be?