What are some YouTubers you hate?

What are some YouTubers you hate?

why would you watch any of them? just asking seeing as im an adult and cant tyhink of any reason to watch children holding a camera in front of their faces

Dumb Sup Forumsedditor

PAY

>is an adult
>still browses Sup Forums
wew laddie

I wonder if the dogs eyes are like that because he accidentally rolled over.

not that one

MY

steven assanti v. boogie
who wins in a pizza eating contest

all of them

I don't hate him but damn, he really is a fat, cuck retard. His own wife left him just as he was getting liposuction.

that manlet adam

I wasn't mad until I saw the fucking switch on the table. God damn manchild low test beta fat fuck.

Casey Neistat (for his "work ethic" bullshit, he got a start by clinging onto Tom Sachs and his brother, made a bit of money and then sold off his lifestyle on YouTube)

I can't remember because I just unsubscribe. I remember not liking Liam McDouchebag, Blaire White and Matt from Super Best Friends. Not for anything they stand for, I just think they're obnoxious.

The Angry Joe meltdown has been glorious to watch. That non-gaming shit-talking eternally butthurt mexican liberal fuck.

>why would you watch strangers discuss their opinions on youtube
why would you read strangers discussing their opinions on Sup Forums?

>The Angry Joe meltdown
What?

He is still a pretty decent guy. I also admire how much success he's had while being ugly as fuck.

pewdiepie

how can anyone watch that shit?

I think with him it's more of the "fuckup kid" angle. It's why he writes so incredibly sloppily and is constantly roughhandling equipment.

And yeah I know it's easy to be charismatic when you have millions of dollars but you have to respect how much he does. When he's not filming something, raising his kid or managing his compay he's running across new york city.

Sup Forums seems to want to knock him down on the grounds that normies like him but they can't seem to confabulate a reason other than he isn't an edgy meme spouting Sup Forums fucktard.

all of em

Anyone who is popular on Sup Forums. It's not because I have an ideological different, they probably more or less have the same political views as me, but I just hate them because they draw a bunch of oblivious newfags to this site who make awful fucking posts.