YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
SLAY QUEEN SLAY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misericorde_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM
youtube.com/watch?v=4YtZE2d4XFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There are still people who deny GoT has turned into feminist propaganda

Girl with no battle experience has more experience than a dyke who clearly was born with a male brain

jesus christ, grow some nuts. you fucking millenial fucks are so pussified it's hard to tell your gender anymore.

whiners, shut ins, nazis or trannys. go shoot up a sorority.

I don't care, she's a 10/10 in wherever country Brienne came from

>where did you learn to fight like that?
>no one *smirk*
OH GOD THE CRINGE

gb2r

I was literally shaking

>2 consecutive episodes of women getting BTFO
>muh feminist propaganda

I agree, she didn't learn from no one. She learned from Sabado Gigante or whatever his name was.

MARY SUE

>"I'm not a lady!"
I'm truly surprised there hasn't been a "Brienne is trans" article.

The dumbass spin thing she does is straight out of a cheesy 80s schlocky movie. Literally power ranger tier garbage.

what in the fuck is happening here? She's literally turning away a full sized broadsword with that little bitch Needle? That thing should snap in half after one swing from Brienne

spotted the redditor

Think that was supposed to be a reference to Sandor's "I'm not a knight."

GoT is shit because the dialogue is shit and D$D can't write for shit, not because MUH ESS JHAYY DOUBLE YUSSS.

and yes this scene is fucking stupid

that's pretty cool tbqh, we've been waiting for a payoff for Arya's storyline for ages, even if it' stupid as fuck i don't mind that she's now a superhero

That fucking dagger couldnt pierce steel plate even

>this guy doesn't understand how virtue signalling really works.

If she claimed she was trans she wouldn't matter.

Brienne is clearly holding back.

looks like she's mostly deflecting, she isn't parrying any of the strong slashes, but dodging or deflecting

>Two females fight
>One of the females win
Typical libtard outcome

Armors on TV shows don't work unless the plot demands it.

Needle is not normal steel, its magic make believe metal. It can be as strong as the writers want it to be

>dyke
this show has been obvious about which dudes Brienne wants to fuck. It's kind of gross.

>Brienne could hold off the fucking kingslayer and everyone else with ease
>"...it was like she was surrounded by a steel cage, he couldn't even get a single hit in, and she never tired.."
>she gets humiliated by this caterpillar eyebrowed little shit

>YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
>SLAY QUEEN SLAY
some white bitch? fuck that. fuck this kkk show

>thinks people carried daggers to stab straight through plate
Are you retarded? Knights carried daggers to battle all the time because you would use it to stab in the gaps of armor, like the armpit, neck, or knee.

Needle was forged at Winterfell by the normal Winterfell blacksmiths using normal Winterfell steel. It's not a Valyrian blade or any other special shit.

She came from Tarth, which is in Westeros.

>getting this mad about someone whining
it isn't like you even have to listen to it, it is just text

>little girl standing a chance against a grown woman

LOL

Episode got leaked?

I am so happy to see you all so upset about this.

There was also a specific thin knife they would also bring to humanely kill a wounded dying knight, using it to stab in the gaps of armor or the eye hole to give a merciful death
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misericorde_(weapon)

>she didn't learn from no one
But she did. A girl became no one.
That's only because she obviously has the hots for Jaime.

Yeah, she's attracted to Jaime, the thing is tho... she wants to penetrate HIM.

That's how manly she is.

lol cuck
Valyrian steel doesn't work like that. It's just lighter than steel and can last 5-ever.

Why couldn't she just have said "Syrio Forel," or even just something like "an old friend."
Fucking WHY?

But I'm so mad though! I can't even breathe. 110/170!

The person who upset me exists, and isn't meaningless, they made an impact today on another person and that's something right?

Remember when the Starks were the actual scrappy dogs of the show to subvert convention?

Now it seems "muh noble idealists" are going to be the heroes of the story just like in countless fantasy stories told before.

GRRR is a hack.

Her actress is 42 years old tho.

You're a knucklehead.

She wanted to be misterious because that seems to attract other girls.

You forgot the arc were arya became a 1337 assassinxxx?

>parrying & blocking a blade 4 times the weight of hers with ease
>moving faster because 'muh heavy armour' meme

Yep, standard TV trash.

Go outside and play some sports, bro.

Nice response mouth breather

GRRM has nothing to do with the last season and a half of this fucking mess. It hasn't really even attempted to faithfully adapt the books since about season 3.

This actually looks like shit, I'm glad I dropped this show two seasons ago.
Also how is it possible that in almost hundred years of cinematography nobody learned how to make good sword fight choreography yet?

Glad I stopped watching this fucking trash holy shit.

Why cant more women on this show be competent without being smug. Brienne is best gild because of this

>was trained for a few months several years beforehand
>hasn't been able to properly train with it ever since
>put it away for most of the time in braavos
>played with some two-handed sticks for a bit
>was a drop-out of assassin school anyway
>returns to westeros
>is suddenly the best water-dancer the world has ever seen
It made sense, because creatively, we wanted it to.

i wouldn't mind "shooting" up in a sorority if you know what i mean

Did Brienne intentionally sabotage Pod "Big Dick" Rick's swordsmanship training by not blinding him 3 seasons ago?

No it's not. It's steel

>MUH ESS JHAYY DOUBLE YUSSS

God you apologists are sad.

even with a dull practice sword thats some seriously hard swings....is female Hodor trying to fucking kill her or what

Cuck

What do you expect? Its written by a fat liberal

>the two best fighters in westeros are female

men should just give up

not even one post in and a drumpfkin is already triggered

its their turn

Has someone got the link to the "it ain't me" webm with Dany from the leaked ep?

What do you mean, the show has never been faithful to the books ever. Every aspect of the show is made up by its ((((((((((((((writers))))))))))))))))) aka (((them))) there isn't even a westeros in le actual book

youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM

I like this one

george's hillshilling was annoying but he's never written anything even close to shit like this

>ACTUALLY KHALEESI, PRINCE HAS NO GENDER :^)
>IT'S ABOUT TIME WE STOPPED IGNORING HALF OUR FIGHTING FORCES, I WANT A SPEAR IN THE HANDS OF EVERY 10 YEAR OLD GIRL :^)))
>HEY, SEASONED LIFE-LONG BLACKSMITHS, WHY AREN'T YOU PUTTING LEATHER ON THOSE BREASTPLATES :^)))))))

D&D are using feminist pandering as a crutch for their shitty writing.

damn, they call this acting? i'd rather watch all the seasons of the walking dead than this shit

>uses a tiny sword to block a 40 pound slab of steel being swung by a monster

Don't forget Davos.
>No marriage? Sounds liberating.
>t. man who hasn't seen his wife in years and lost his son

>the show has never been faithful to the books ever.
Ned got his head chopped off
Robb had Greywind's head sewn onto his neck
Tyrion killed Tywin with a crossbow

Stop mansplaining

>All Men Must Die
ACTUALLY 'MEN' IN HIGH VALYRIAN HAS NO GENDER SO IT REALLY COULD MEAN WOMEN TOO

It's called a parry, she's not really blocking.

ALL MEN MUST DIE

Post more leaks

She is a magical supernatural assassin lady with magic metal weapons. Who gives a shit?

>with magic metal weapons
this post is probably bait but what the fuck are you even on about

Well the basis of her training comes from a dancing master

>40lbs
uwutm8?

he's retard that didn't read the thread and thinks needle is valyrian steel

The dagger she uses at the end of the scene IS Valeryian steel you fuckwits. That's the blade Joffrey gave the assassin to kill Bran. Last seen in Littlefinger's posession. Arya likely picks it up some point earlier in the episode.

She was trained by a god

>that anime pose at :45

Littlefinger gives it to Bran when he starts talking about Bran's mother, bran gives it to Arya when she returns to Winterfell.

And it's got literally nothing to do with everything that's wrong with that fight.

The way she swings it, proves that D&D didn't do their research, what can you expect from a show where the Hound cut a man in half, cutting through plate and mail.
Armors only work as intended when the plot demands it, otherwise they are just costumes that can be defeated with almost any weapon

That's got nothing to do with the point I was responding to.

Every choreographed fight is wrong in medieval era films. GoT is no different, at least they gave Arya several years of assassin training by a literal god.

Needle is an Epee and she was trained by a fencing master.

This is what it looks like when a normal person is given the same light weapon and tries to hit a fencer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YtZE2d4XFQ

The original post was talking about magic weapons as if they had any bearing on the fight.

You mean the training where she learnt how to disguise herself and apply poisons but was forbidden from touching her sword?

>assassin training
exactly
assassin training
not fucking water dancing, which she hasn't properly trained in at all since season 1 but is now somehow an expert at

even if there were no ridiculous yassqueen girl power moments in season 7 the dialogue would still be fucking gutter trash, but ofc braindead Sup Forumsites wouldn't give a shit about the show

>sorority

AHHAAHJAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHJAAMR, FUCK YEA!

((((normal person))))

YUCK! wtf? there no way you can block shit with that little knife against longsword. holy shit why did I watch this FUCKIN FUCK SHIT