Guys, should prostitution be legal?

I tend to say no. Not because I think we need to protect the women or some other feminist shit, but I think we need to defend beta males.

I have myself been tempted several times and have been with 4 prostitutes before. Each time, my performance was shitty and I was pretty nervous. If prostitution was illegal and the police would hunt down prostitution, I wouldn't even have the chance to get in this situation and would just live my nice, comfy, fucked up beta life.

Fuck up cuck. Prostition should remain legal. I fucking love German broths and frequent them every time I go to Germany. I even flew a whore from Dusseldorf over. Broths in major cities here are good to go. Dirty whores in asia are alright but you won't get any good looking girls. Stop being a fuck head you stupid kraut cunt.

>Stop being a fuck head you stupid kraut cunt.

How do I do that, oh might 8-trips? Quite honestly, I am nervous as fuck when going to a prostitute and then I usually come very early.

Hookers exists as my absolute last resort; the last door to be kicked in when I have ultimately given up all faith in finding a true gf. And when the day arrives, and I say when because I am certain of my own psychological demise, then I shall have my most filthy and degenerate fantasies fulfilled in a harem of disease infected whores while crazy high on MDMA in some shit city.

>I wouldn't even have the chance to get in this situation and would just live my nice, comfy, fucked up beta life.
Making prostitution illegal doesn't make it disappear. It's your lack of restraint that got you in "this situation". You could have lived your nice, comfy, fucked up beta life if you had resisted the urge.

The following should be legal everywhere:
Prostitution
Gambling
Polygamy
Marijuana

This thread has been blessed by kek.

not only illegal, but punishable by death. ffs, you constantly bitch about modern women being whorish, yet you do nothing to stop it, even want to legalize prostitution. ban prostitution, adultery, and anyone having more than 1 partner.

Yes, so I can finally get laid. As it stands, I'm too afraid of falling into a CIA honeypot.

Making it illegal does nothing

See: the United States

Nowhere outside of a couple counties in Nevada is prostitution legal yet you can get prostitutes in any town in the country off of Backpage

It's the world's oldest profession and it isn't going anywhere just because someone decides they don't want it to be legal

Yeah. People just mix up prostitution with pimping and sexual slavery, which should be illegal.

It's legal here, and I'm enjoying it. It's pretty much the only way I could fuck a good looking girl.

t. manlet

You'll eventually resort to calling a hooker when suspicions arise regarding the fidelity of that true gf. It's nothing to be ashamed about.

Prostitution doesn't enable whorish behaviour in women, if anything is a reminder that if you sell your body for money you belong on the streets.

Hookers are useful to society, they provide the basic sexual needs for everyone and frankly, if more people went to prostitutes instead of bottling up their sexual frustration we would have less nut cases.

>when I have ultimately given up all faith in finding a true gf
You know, you can still hope to find a gf and go to whores in the meanwhile, they're not mutually exclusive.

Sometimes i dont feel sorry about bulgarians extinction

>good looking girl.
лeл

holy shit are you autistic?

Women have always used (sold) their bodies for personal gain. I don't like to say "legalize" cuz Statists always jump in about taxes and regulations... no, just like drugs, it should be decriminalized. Nobody should be warehoused in conditions worse than zoos for non-violent behavior. If one wants to be miserable, it's their business. Why give them even more hell?

>>good looking girl.
prostitute

Also give me 3 good reasons why prostitution must not be purged by fire & magnets

>he thinks only ugly girls are prostitutes

Shit, son, don't you know that modeling agencies are fronts for brothels?

>give me 3 good reasons why prostitution must not be purged by fire & magnets

Because I'm not an autistic teenager?

No, it should be legal. Most traditional societies have had prostitution. If prostitution worked for the Greeks, the Romans, the Medievals then it will not be a problem for us.

>autistic teenager

>the Greeks, the Romans, the Medievals

Their societies all failed.

All societies fail