One of two girls accused of stabbing a 12-year-old classmate to please the online horror character Slender Man has...

>One of two girls accused of stabbing a 12-year-old classmate to please the online horror character Slender Man has pleaded not guilty in a US court on the grounds of mental illness.

What a cutie, I wonder if she likes Candlejack as w

That's a 4 at best

ell
Why are you speaking English when you're German? Weird shut-in faggot

she become a big girl
and she is guilty.
what mental illness does she have? even with schizophrenia she can be guilty imo

Females of the species are stupid and easily influenced into doing things harmful to themselves, others, and society. Lock them up in psychiatric facilities. They are not responsible for their own actions like a man is, because their agency is limited.

ur gay

Imagine her on top of you and she closes your eyes while she thrusts deeper and faster.

Big ass fucking tits for a crazy bitch

She got fat.

This story is all bullshit designed to scare parents to keep their kids off the internet so they don't learn any true news. This girl didn't do shit.

like this?

Built like a fridge. Looks familiar.

>What a cutie
I thought pork is haram in germany

>1 star post

surely you could do better

What's with your ID? It implies you're an ethnic Indian person who browses /e/

WHy are you speaking english? Did an american soldier love your mommy long time?

Another fishmouth. I swear to god it's a sign of undeveloped brain.

rekt

>Not guilty by reason of insanity
Why is that even a thing. That's an even better reason to be executed; at least someone not crazy could repent.

Kind of looks like a bad tranny without all the makeup

Because mental illness today is just an excuse to be able to do whatever you want. I mean, there are some legit fucking psychopaths out there, I've seen my fair share so it's pretty easy to tell when someone's just faking it, and a lot of people fake it

>makes fun of India, superpower by 2030
>literally drinks coffee made from beans fished out of shit

What's that with americans and their body types?

Legal insanity = unaware of the nature of the act

If you genuinely thought you were slicing a loaf of bread, but you were really slicing your 12 year old friend for slenderman, then you are legally insane and not guilty.

>fish mouth
Oh boy, another SJW in the making.

Goddamn, that looks so much like my ex when she was a kid. What state is this girl in? She'll be legal by time she can have strange man make conjugals, but hopefully not too legal.

With a knife? Sounds painful.