AAAAHHH AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I'M FREE! TIME TO MAKE ANOTHER POWER RANGERS THREAD!

First for best girl

Wrong.

Who is the worst ranger and why is it Will?

But I'm still right

>tfw no more power rangers stream

Thanks for the memories.

You got worse in the Neo-Saban era since they're all even more shallow than before. go zeo bla bla
As far as IRL, Amy Jo kinda seems like a bitch since she wanted nothing to do with the PR fandom and then out of nowhere came begging for donations to do a movie. Then again, fuck the PR fandom.

>tfw bought netflix to rewatch entire series on my own whim but can't be bothered to watch it

I bought this fucker to cover all the old shit. Just have rips for the newer stuff.

Looks like shit to be honest. Helmet is mediocre and no DVD cases?

It could be better. I didn't pay retail, bought it in that short period where they had too many and new they wouldn't sell. For $100 it's worth it.

So this is the power of peace conferences.

it was a prank

But OP was first and posted best girl.

I feel really bad for him. It's clear that he was genuinely scared and felt it was his only choice since he's been so cooperative the entire time. Just a shit situation.

Yellow ranger is a confirmed nympho, just saying

>*was

Fixed.

And this is the power of a PhD

Is that a Jojo reference?

nth for sperging about kino ranger

Who?

>Leviticus 19:28
>"'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."

You're damn right I am

Are what?

I prefer gachi pink

It's no fun without people to shitpost with. Too cheesy

>confirmed nympho
Source?

OT = kike crap
Jesus made all things new and would probably had tatooed himself some sick dragons if there had been good tattoo artists in Palestine.

>ywn fight evil with your best friend