>"hey ahmed why don't you go back to saudi arabia"
>tfw I'm actually christian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VLLaUn2Q9U
youtube.com/watch?v=CP0hE1qPhqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the difference?

Just dress like a priest man

i thought i was safe here with my christian brothers and sisters and could get a nice blonde christian wife

>Christian arab
Cuck.

Then why not Jordan and Lebanon?

just wear a big cross so they know

american atheist?

>Religion

That's sooo last dark age. We believe in money now.

Go to Peru or Venezuela, you'll pass as native there, they're Christian and brown, lol.

>clerks automatically fill out >islam in the religion field without asking you

>Venezuela

>all those first world countries
>suddenly bulgaria between them

Why does this shit keep happening to so many charts yet we're still a 3rd world shithole?

>tfw white as fuck
>but i'm actually a mudslime

now i'm a doublenigger : ((

Does this count for the whole population or the native? Because we obviously know that Sweden is 90% muslim so this is false info

>mfw arab guy tells me he is christian
>ask him to recite the poster noster
>"p...pa...mmh...i don't know it"
>mfw their taqiyya is getting worse every day

Arab christians don't exist, they are an invention by the EU to fool us

Those 90% are from Norway, which is Swedish territory. Imagine thinking you're independent without ever winning a war.

money is your new god

Are you an egyptian copt or a levantine christian?

>poster noster

autocorrect

Lol. Just declare you're lesbian male to female trans who cross dresses as male.

He is a larping (F)ersian

There is a significant number of syrian and other levantine christians. Also, about 10% of egypt's ~100 million population is Coptic christian.

On top of that, I used to have a christian syrian classmate in highschool.

While on the topic, what should every Christian be expected to know? Hail Mary of course, but should we have to know the sancti? What about the “lord be with you” “and with your spirt” “lift up your hearts” etc? And what about that long part said when the host turns into Corpus Christi?

Just looked it up and it’s apparently called the nicene creed.

I'm a pakistani who is larping as a syrian to get into austria

It's so annoying when people automatically assume that I'm a Muslim just because I'm Bangladeshi

>It's so annoying when people assume that I practice the religion that's popular with the majority in my country

crazy right?

>wears a cross
>other arabs bully him for that
It has always been about money and power.

Nobody does that. Pakistan is the resident muslim and you told those guys to fuck off.

What’s your Christian name?

If you are Christian then you deserve all respect, especially if you are from the Middle East. Racists can BTFO.

Don’t feel bad bro. You are one of us now brothera.

If you can't recite the nicene creed in Latin, then you are not worthy to be called a Christian.

>arabs
>bullying you for being Christian

On what strange la la land do you live in? Remind them why Christianity is superior through kindness and a 1911 Comman- I mean spirituality.

I’m Presbyterian and I don’t know any of that.

Lord’s Prayer, apostles creed maybe?

Haha thanks

How retarded do you have to be...
Ofc a non-catholic will not know the Latin magic spell you are taught in Austrian schools.

Cuckolics

>"hey ahmed why don't you go back to saudi arabia"
absolutely based

>poster noster
What? you mean "otčenáš"? You have to be jihadist tier catholic to recite it by heart

Padre nuestro in spanish, I am able to recite it by memory though I am not religious. My parents oblied me to do the baptism crap :(

Arabs are not allowed to have women. You can be my submissive bf though.

that's why i said jihadist tier, they will probably burn you at stake if you tell them that you are gay or marrying a non christian

Salve Roma! Heretics BTFO!

>I am able to recite it by memory

Literal brainwashing.

key to heaven
>literal brainwashing

t. pr*testant

every good white man should now the onze vader

They know I am a unbeliever and dont care at all. though they have told that If I marry a chink or a nigger I can forget about them....

Yep, It is, like any other religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VLLaUn2Q9U

Go learn and pray, you pagans and heretics.

become catholic again you pussy

Technically I am still a catholic by church´s eyes. You have to go to the church to receive the excommunication in order to stop "being catholic". Although I have never truty believed in that crap.

It's nice to actually have some sort of connection to your country's culture. It's a shame you don't know anything about that.

are you a scatalan ?

Excommunicated also do not cease to be Catholic though, but they lose the State of Grace as well as those who are in mortal sin.

Christians belong in the dessert with the rest of the sand monkeys. Savages.

No, my dude, I am andalusian, the most religious region of Spain where 80% of the population is catholic and the churches are unironically filled with people on sunday. I just dont believe.

It's the other way around. We don't have to force our children to repeat "RUNESTONES ARE GREAT" fifty times to convince them that runestones are, in fact, great. Too bad you'll never know that.

You do not see. Money is the extension of your own power, we are gods now and we should worship ourselves and not some parasite ideology.

I hope you folks will end up killing each other along with all the mudshits

How proud we have become, and how blind.

>Neopagan

youtube.com/watch?v=CP0hE1qPhqg
I will pray for your soul, pagan.

hello

uhhhm, how is european christian better?

Some can be blinded by the light it is however temporary certainly a better alternative than keeping your eyes shut.

>Lie about being Christian
>"Oh yeah, recite "Our father" then"
>Know it since we had to learn it at school for being in one of the first Albanian written books
Who /devilish/ here

>to lazt wasting my time reading the Bi*El

Sorry about that maybe wear a Cross Pendant? People are just salty as fuck about rapefugees, if you work with a local church community it will help a lot.

Albanians are cancer whatever religion they adhere to so not really an issue

>Cuck.

think about being a superiour atheist when you see that all morals and goodness have gone away like they have here

Arabs were christians before they were Muslim.

Do you have the original picture?

Unironically Communism

Don't you have a Christian name at least?

>giving a fuck what white people think of you
>in 2018

>I'm actually christian
so?

It isn't , everybody learns it. In german though, since Luther translated the Bible.

In fact they consider Jesus a holy prophet, making them far more christian than any other religion. They were both filthy filthy fucking filthy iconoclastic at first too.

It's not, christianity is the cuck of religions.

>being an Arab
>in fucking EUROPE
If you're Christian launch the crusade gaybo

Ouch. Good one.

>tfw not moneycuck
Deus Vult for life boiiii

Luther wasn't even the first to translate the Bible to German.

Morals are a myth. They never existed. Not even medieval cloisters had morals

Who doesn't know that about now? Doesnt keep them from mistreating christians.

But he created the root of modern day Standard german by picking elements from different regional versions.

>Morals are a myth. They never existed. Not even medieval cloisters had morals

zo postmodern van je homo

>That time period you view as wholesome family values never existed, that only existed on tv

>only christians can have morals

>religion isn't what created morals, it was people

Respond like that.
"Hey Ahmed, why don't you go back to Saudi Arabia?"
"Because they hate Christians like me."

>religion wasn't created by people

And try to adulterate the Bible so that it fits his crazy theories too.

>god created religion

Imagine being a christian arab, being so fucking GAY you don't go to Europe to launch the next crusade with your christian brothers, but just whine about how you don't have a blonde gf

>Christians are cucks, i am a proud atheist