They create one of the coolest-looking villains in capeshit history

>they create one of the coolest-looking villains in capeshit history
>cast a charismatic and talented actor to play him
>stupidly kill him in the end instead of making him a regular baddy in the series

Why is DC so incompetent? Zod could become their Loki, a villain everyone loves to hate. Hell, he could even be forced to team up with Sups to fight a mutual enemy in a future sequel, like Loki and Thor did in The Dark World. How cool would that be

You pleb. Did all the themes of Man of Steel literally fly over your head?

Yeah, you obviously missed the entire meaning of the film, dummy
>also, comparing Man of Steel kino to Marvel capeshit

the only thing kino about mos was the soundtrack and the flight scene

wrong. everything about it was kino.

>Zod could become their Loki
a prancing nobody who plays villain to a B-lister once, shows up again as a henchman and gets pulverized, and makes occasional cameos after that?

>Dude I died but I actually didn't, LMAO
that's the lamest pull off you can make to keep a character

>create a really cool helmet/armor design
>only give the helmet a min or two of good screenteam

>implying keeping villains alive isn't just to sell comic books And not having to write new characters everytime.

How else will you stop someone just as powerful as Superman? Killing him is the only logical answer.

Two movies is enough.

I'm sorry but that would have been a bad idea. What else would Zod have done? Plus I don't think Michael Shannon wants to be known just for capeshit, I feel he has more integrity than that.

Lex Luthor is looking to be the "Loki" of the DCEU, in that he will be appearing in multiple movies. We know he'll be in Justice League at least.

A theory floating around is that Lex actually used Zod's body to convert it to Bizarro. That would be really cool.

The fact that Superman is killed by an unholy mixture of Zod and Luthor (the worst of Krypton and Earth) is fucking kino, fuck anyone who doesn't recognize it's brilliance.

>zod
>the worst of krypton
did you even watch the movie?

Zod wasn't the kind of guy to fly off and hatch schemes at the Legion of Doom.

Doomsay is a freaking brah. someone make a chad edit of this

>murders his friend because he had a baby
Yes he was a really fucking shitty kryptonian

Jor-El had an offspring the unnatural way.

he was genetically programmed to uphold the kryptonian values that existed when he was created. natural birth = heresy of the highest degree. if you actually pay attention to the movie, zod did everything he could to protect krypton. the government was killing the planet and the people and krypton had lost its way. everything that made krypton great was being lost, and zod, doing what he was literally programmed to do, tried to save it. brainlet. he's not supposed to be the bad guy, only brainlets of the highest degree think that

One thing about his character that's kind of bugged me...one of his primary motivations was the perpetuation and protection of his race. This would imply that he was someone who gained validation from defending those weaker than him. Once he had to finally accept that the Kryptonian people could never rise again, would it really have been that much of a stretch that he could be talked into defending the lives of humans like Superman does, vs. trying to burn them alive?

Why are marlels such brainlets?

did google deepmind make this retarded post?

>I will find him!

By that logic, Ultron dindu nuffin.

Yeah, Zod could not control himself, but that doesn't mean he wasn't malevolent. He showed utter disregard for life that wasn't of his own species. Faora literally said that for every person Superman saves, they will kill millions.

he literally couldnt make any other choice

They knew exactly what the fuck they were doing when they designed those

Do you point and laugh at funeral coffins too? Grow up.

>defend a flick made for children
>telling others to grow up
the irony is not lost on me

Loki is a trash drawn out villain. I prefer DC's method of not overstaying their welcome.

if it was made for children than it would be boring shit.

The irony of being so triggered by phallic imagery in a film representing birth that you post the same gif for 100s of times over the course of 3 years.

Find a good psychiatrist. You need it.

I thought Man of steel was great, have no idea why people criticized it so much. Best scene is when Zod loses his shit.

>Zod could become their Loki
So that you could complain about how they stole this idea from MCU?

>Did all the themes of Man of Steel literally fly over your head?

>cinematography
>action scenes
>chemistry between characters
>more character development compared to any DCEU film
>Superman actually saving people compared to BvS
Snyder's best work imo

As much as I enjoy Snyder's Superman movies, that faux Giger style everything related to Krypton has really isn't doing it for.