twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think she does anal?

With humans?

off course

That's gonna be difficult

imgur.com/a/2oXH9

Holy Cow!

has it been 5 weeks already?

Was friday 5 weeks ago the first Wanna-fuck-that-fly-day?

Yes

Maggie is fine, but her mum is a qt too.
Underrated.

hold up
We can't die yet

Do flies eat semen? IF I jizzed on a rag and left it next to the trash, would the flies eat it? Just askin'

Sounds like they would

the fuck is this show even called

They eat pretty much everything organic that they can easily liquify or is liquid already. Female flies also like protein which they need for their eggs. However they also of course have to be attracted to the substance to "Know" that it is digestible, and since human semen for sure has not been a valuable part of their diet for hundreds of thousands of years they likely will not recognise it as potential food and simply treat as if it was the rug itself- except if you cum rotten meat juices, they have sensors for rotten meat to find their protein.

The Buzz on Maggie.

Bump. Why do these threads exist again?

Then you will need to come up with a genuinely topic for the thread to stay interesting. Always difficult for small finished shows like this.
Even smut cannot really help because while drawing that still doesn't help the thread to stay alive and it is long gone before a pic is finished.
I mean we all want to fuck the fly, sure, but that doesn't carry a thread.

Don't male flies jab their dicks into the stomachs of the females until it breaks their skin and just nuts on their insides?

Where did you hear THAT from?
Fly sex looks a like doggie style. Sure the organs are different but it's not even close to the stomach. Typically the female has the bigger "dick" because it can extend its ovipositor, the organ with which it lays eggs and put it in the male's backside, so technically the female fucks the male.

That's real flies but i am sure you would prefer seeing her with a cute cunny

Fuck me I heard it a long time ago. I knew they'd do it doggy style, I just thought it involved the superb roughness that I described

Did you confuse that with wasps where the female lays its eggs into a victim which then cosume that victim from the inside?

No, when I was in middle school my pal told me about it and it blew my mind and my load . I had never thought to contest the idea ever, seeing as how I wouldn't find it important in life

Sorry. Why would you stab the stomach when the sexual organs are further down anyway?
Imagine if women had an ovipositor, that would be like an extendable vagina which they present their partner half a meter away who then just have to stick their dick in it. That's pretty much how it works in real flies.

I still would her

That's how bedbugs work, actually, your pal got turned around.

Like I said, it was middleschool. Fly fuckin isn't exactly on the curriculum. The show only lasted a year too, right?

Unfortunately, yes.
42 half- episodes.

bummer

It's Disney, what to expect.
Just like with Dave the Barbarian

But that show was actually good unlike TBOM (people only really like it for cute bugs)

youtube.com/watch?v=bpyS9j4Ni60

How's your Flyday night going?

Bad

Pretty uneventful. I ate some chicken dinner and masturbated.

Buzz on, Maggie!

Garbage day!

I'Ve seen several episodes now and must say it's actually pretty good in itself, aside qt bugs.
Speaking of qt bugs

Pretty good, watching stuff on YT an pondering what to draw next. Suggestions?

I guess this trend is not cathing withput drawfags waifu days arent really worth.

time to call pest control

Probably because somebody wanted a fly-based version of those MLAATR threads that pop up.

You know, why don't we have a thread dedicated to Sup Forums-related bug girls in general instead? It'll probably get more content posted, too.

We should try them somewhere like /trash/, where drawfags can have some ACTUAL fun with them. Here, it's like walking on eggshells.

That would probably be for the best

Hump day

The day i fuck a fly

Not to mention they can do it mid-flight.

Well, OP obviously made these for Maggie, but thechnically all flies could be welcome here, it just specifies flies because of the pun.

>cathing withput

If I may take a highly educated guess it should be "catching on without".

Also at least it caught me. I'll surely do some more stuff later on. That's something I guess- though sadly not enough to turn them into XJ9- like threads.

What is XJ9?

Jenny.

Everyone's favourite teen robo- waifu who still gets thread after thread often reaching several 100s of posts.

Not really fly-related, but I think you guys might like it.

Buzz on, Maggie

Fuzzy moths are cute. CUTE!

It's Saturday

Caturdays often lasted several days, Flyday could do that too.

is there rips of the series or can someone even put a stream up is like you guys arent trying

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Buzz-on-Maggie

Hide the ads, by the way.

Just download them and play them with whatever you like.

Man, I totally missed flyday.

And be wary of popups that get through regardless of adblock, and ads that just hijack the tab you're opening the episode in

This site would be a viral paradise if our preventative software wasn't so advanced, and the viruses will catch up eventually

Worth it for literally every cartoon on earth though

10/10 cute

herny drew that, right

did he ever do lewds

get out flies

Considering she's a fly
This poor dude is very small