I want to congratulate the European Union for all of their gold medals

It's very impressive guys, as one nation, one government, you are undefeatable, and this serves as a beautiful piece of symbolism of the vast future ahead of you and your union - truly, congratulations.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/19/how-dare-the-eu-try-to-claim-britains-olympic-gold-medals-as-its/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Subtract UK medals and try again!
Fuck the EU, I'd take third place if it means we're free!

why would you exclude one of the European Union's most prominent member states for years to come?

God Save the Queen

The guy on the right bottom is not European, he is British. Why did you include him?

They wouldn't be able to send so many athletes if they were one country.

>american intelligence

>Doesn't understand the difference between EU and Europe

REMOVE GREAT BRITAIN

Can someone break down for me the percentage that was won by whites?

>implying you're getting out
dohoho

Once again the UK leading the way for EU, once we leave the EU is literally nothing. EU is nothing without us haha

If you stupid Belgians and Luxembourgish faggots keep up the good work we will leave. Anti-EU sentiment is on the rise as people realise how useless you are.

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/19/how-dare-the-eu-try-to-claim-britains-olympic-gold-medals-as-its/

For EU like 80%+

For USA like 20%-

Quintessentially so

So would that mean whites won the most gold worldwide?

3/5 are deffo british, not sure about the guy in the top right but think he is also british.

>implying we will allow you to leave
enjoy your bombings in London if you do

But then you have China

>European Union

>Not every signel sovereign Nation

REEEEEE

FUCKING EUROPE FUCK YOU

YOU STOLE OUR SOVEREIGNITY, YOU STOLE OUR INDEPENDENCE

FUCK YOU BASTARDS, IT WILL ARRIVE THE DAY WHERE WE WILL SLITH YOUR THROAT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK THIS SHIT, FUCK YOU

REEEEEEEEE

Someone who knows the numbers divide it proportionally [how many athletes all member countries sent]/[how many athletes they would be able to send as one country] * [number of medals]

Italexit next

>he is British
Apex kek

What has happened this continent

#ITALEAVE

when the butthurt hits you hard and you have to struggle to justify your failed superstate

EYYYYYYYYYYY PAIZANOS

TAKEA YOU SEAT ANDA CALM DOWN

Here, havea slicea da pizza, Tony. Youa gonna do fine.

>spaghetti nigger would rather lose than win just because of 'independence'
Enjoy being a loser!

I'd rather win no medals than be part of EU.

>british people claiming they are kings of banter
>this happens

well, congrats to US to crush the communists !

What is even funnier is the remain voters objectively support this idea.

>by tokyo 2020 we will have left and you will have 10 million more bulls to care for

Excuse me but does this include the UK's medals?

>black guy
>british

God save the Queen!

I don't know what Bulls are but lets wait for 2020 then?
You haven't even invoked article 50 yet. I hope this pushes you to do it.

London has already been lost to shitskins. You'd being doing them a favor.

>ignoring the fact that if we did go in as one nation, we wouldn't be able to get gold, silver and bronze in a single event.
Can Remainians be anymore deluded?

pls no! That pool is toxic

The worst thing to happen in London was Lee Rigby, when an innocent white non-Londoner was killed there.

Apart from that no-one who is white or a non Londoner cares about that shithole.

So roughly 3500 athletes were sent from all EU member states. Let's say they have to play like USA, who sent ~550 athletes
550/3500*223=about ~35 medals total, and that's the maximum, MOST generous estimate, including British medals in the count
Tldr euros are getting rekt

Could this be any more desperate?

It wont happen, not even in a millions years.

People are too scared here, they are afraid that if we leave Europe everything will crumble (they are not so wrong, we are even crumbling now).

Your country is rich, mine isnt.

Your country has proud people, mine has a few.

I want to congratulate with you again for what you were able to achieve against all odds my dear ukbro.

It wont be the same for us.

If only Europe would have been with countriest of the west Europe, imagine what a beautiful thing it would have been (not United States of Europe, just an union of countries of the west with benefits like movement and trade).

Instead we had to take in fucking east europe and now even the niggers.

Germans under 40 are gonna be a minority in their own country within a decade, I'd have better things to do than a petty attempt at a par if I was you, Hans.

The inverse of this math, say, if each US state could send it's own athletes..
3500/550*84=~535 medals

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Said the non-country with nukes....

We should compare medals by athletes send.
That seems the most fair.

I still think the US and GB would win.

#ITALEAVE

god you're a fucking retard

look up the numbers for me senpai, I've gotta get ready for work now

Fuck off, where else do you think we would dump our niggers if it wasn't for Germany?

Random Question

What do you think would happen if a black American female won a gold medal and instead of singing the nation Anthony she shouts out "BLACK LIVES MATTER"?

another cancer thread about the jewlympics
what's your political point BTW?
there is none
you kike should post in Sup Forums or Sup Forums
fucking cancer

This is what I tell Greeks too. #BetterwithGermany

that would be top keks, american would receive so much butthurt, they would fly off the chart of bantz handling