NATO bombing of Serbia part 3

Dragan petrovic gets fried alive by glorious Nato

LEL
E
L

>Dragam
That's a woman you dork! Probably named Branka or something.

Thanks man needed inspiration for my Chaos Spawn

Why, Sweden?

t. albanian refugee

what the fuck, this is horrible, I hate Donald trump now

we have to vote for hillary to make sure this kind of thing never happens again

horrible vionelnce against women, vote for Hillary Clinton to make sure that this violence against women stops

oh my goodness this is horrible we need to make Americans elect Hillary Clinton to make sure that women are never murdered with fire and magnet weapons like this again

fuck trump and his mass murdering friends, war lover racists

holy shit the jap shit posting is so real right now

Fucking heretic.

this is a terrible war crome, Japanese knows the horrir of war crime s and atomic war crimes, trump wants to bumb more women and child, vote for Hillary because she will protect these women and childs from war mongrel racists like Donald j drump

Lol wut

oh how horrible, but we can be reassured that president Hillary Clinton will never do something like this & will protect the women of world

SERBIA DIN DU NUFFIN SERBIA A GOOD BOY

this would never have happened if Hillary Clinton was in the White House, fuck the republicans and their war criminal racsists like Trump

What are you, 4' 10"?

kill yourself

>In 1999, First Lady Hillary Clinton admitted that she phoned Bill from Africa. “I urged him to bomb,” she boasted, despite the Balkans posing no credible threat to U.S. security.

Shut the fuck up Kyle

that's bullshit, what would Hillary Clinton be doing in Africa by herself without Bill?

Hillary Clinton could have prevented this.

>crum

Okay

CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage
CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage
CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage
CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage
CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage