Burkini case : Nice edition

So, Nice banned burkinis on the beach.
This is the 18th city that banned the burkinis.

It start to get funny because muzz are pursued for that.

The funniest thing is that all case is not even logique or "fair", the only goal is to piss off shitskins.

How will they even enforce that?

>How will they even enforce that?
Each city has it's own police who follow the mayor's decisions

Good

I feel so fucking weird seeing them dressed in those desert clothes, like they are in the wrong time and place of the existence of Earth

Isn't due to religion symbols in public or some shit?

They can wear a wet-suit if they want

Ok, but I'm just wondering if they'll have police patrolling the beaches. I've never seen a police at the beach so I'm just curious if that's normal over there. Also, will it be a fine or prison time?

Yes, they are on the beaches. No prison, just fine

there is security patrol, but for the burkinis i think it will only be pissed off french that will call the cops, burqa/niqab is not allowed in France that's why we only are 4th more cucked country behind UK

>tfw the power of time travel is inside that cube they revolve around

Ahh ok. Coming from Southern California that's pretty weird. At most I've seen park rangers patrolling at a distance from the water, too far to be able to see what people are wearing.

We learn to live with it.

it's a clear message they don't want muslim culture. If that offends muslims then the muslims are in the wrong because they don't realise they live in french territory with french culture.

You have to that on the Riviera the beaches are almost in the city center. The road is next to the beache.

i live in FL and the cops check out the beaches here every once in awhile, especially at night.

i'd say it's pretty routine, but definitely not a frequent thing. i think it has more to do with homeless people sleeping on the beaches, and horny teens trying to have sex there, than anything else.

What's the problem with burkinis? Seems a modest way to dress for the beach

a leaf

Nobody wants Muslim culture

Muslim culture is moving to a new country and ignoring all the established populace to pursue their horrible fucking religion and demand they be allowed special privileges to do so

Muslims never integrate, there are so many in London that don't speak English because they have large enough enclaves that they don't need to. Fuck that shit, nobody else when emigrating to a country acts like that

Our Mexies do bud.

Usually they learn English and integrate by the 2nd or 3rd generation but they really think their language is sacred in the home still.

At least they aren't randomly mass murdering though, kind of worried about what will happen once they are a plurality though...

Why do those hairy sand people even want to go to the beach?

I wouldn't really apologise for Mexicans since they are a large reason your economy and job markets are tanking. All mass immigrations over the years to America have been negative. Look at the places the 'Irish' immigrants settled, shitholes. Mexican immigrants, shitholes. These people are just subhuman trash

To make a point. To show they are indeed invading us.
Shitskins rarely go to the beach in their dumb countries.

>Shitskins rarely go to the beach in their dumb countries.

most of them their entire country is nothing but beach

In our country they banned long swimming shorts for public swimming pools. This way only to get rid of the muslims who didn't come anymore when they had to wear small swimming shorts.

Although, the effect is working off since we're getting flooded now.

Would you get arrested for puplic sex when you arent near somebody at night in the US?

>the only goal is to piss off shitskins.
Sounds only fair to me.

Btw. this just in:
>Merkel thinks Burka is highly counterproductive to integration
>Just kidding
>Germany will not ban the Burka
>Germany will not get rid of dual nationality

technically it's trespassing to be on the beach at night here

> pic related

Here have a ban from Morocco.