youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FPsEwWT6K0
youtube.com/watch?v=v6KH5-DPfnw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZeDq90Ar4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

da fug

God Damn this always gets my goat

just so everyone knows, when the rest of the world thinks of americans, we dont think of fat diabetic white trash, we think of those tar monsters in that video. im glad when somebody hears im australian they dont immediatly picture me as an ape

This is why you don't put niggers anywhere near office.

This has been posted way too many times, yet it still baffles me.

HOW DID HE BREAK INTO THE SAME HOUSE TWICE?!

This might be an legitimate eristic tactic to defeat the opponent. Just speak so fast, that no one can understand your bullshit.

why can't she speak properly?

White America is dying away, so I hope in the future our Hispanic leaders won't stand for this kind of shit.

Iirc these american "debates" are about quantity not quality, say as many arguments supporting your side as quickly as possible.
So that's why it is buncha motormouths on both sides.

>quantity - not quality or even coherence - is how you win a debate in America

How the hell is that a debate? That's just a speed reading competition. Is this really how American university debate teams operate?

ITS HOW YOU UH TRY TO UH SOUND LIKE UH AN OPRESSESED RETARD UH DUHDUHDUH.

It's made that way because nogs and liberals can't form actual arguments, so to make it fair for them the format was shifted to accommodate them. They excel at speaking fast and incoherently, so debate format has become a series of incomprehensible arguments with no substantial sources to back them up. If you "waste" your time backing up one or two arguments then you get blasted for not having enough of them. It's sickening.

hahahaha

unfortunately yes thats why MUN will always be better than debate team

> t. guy who won awards at national MUN conferences

oh look at that, it's about race

JUUUNGLE DRUMMM

The worst part is the actual prompt was, if I recall correctly, only somewhat related to race/class. The first team then argued that the prompt was racist, then the girls in the OP basically said the other team was too privileged to make that argument. That's what "debate" in education is now; critical theory deconstruction of phrases and ideas, rather than addressing the actual prompt. Basically, how can I avoid this argument by telling you to check your privilege.

Very old news but still hilarious
>Shaclackclack

I now understand why arguing with rampant lefties and nogs doesn't get me anywhere, even though my arguments are factual, sound, and adhere to the rules of logic.

the crux of debate used to be dismantling your opponents logical basis for an argument, now it is virtue signaling and getting out as many shit arguments as possible within the time.

End my suffering please.

debating liberals is pointless.

they will play the game of "my arguments are based on morals that make me a better person than you, so no matter what type of evidence or reason you use, i will always be right"

This is what I think of when someone mentions Australia

If you think about it from a logical perspective, is it redpilled to become a race baiter? I mean if you're black and redpilled you could work hard, or you could just get a 6-figure salary as a professor who makes gripping debates like In Defense Of Looting and How #BLM Dindu Nuffins Wrong. Basically you shake and slide around like a snake without ever saying anything substantial, defensible or even logical, but stupid white goyim give you money for the bullshit that comes rapidly blasting out of your mouth.

I read an AmRen article a while back about how niggers were ruining forensics and debate.

I have been in arguments where people have questioned the legitimacy of objective facts, not even the interpretation of the facts but the facts themselves. It makes me sad that these people are so isolated from reality they do not have a problem throwing facts out the window for "muh feels" because in their world facts don't matter.

>muh academics

aka people nobody gives a shit about

WE DUN DID US RESEARCH TO WINS

i have given up.

literally, last time i debated some liberals (imperial college phd stem students, so not some random gender studies majors), we had an argument, which was "you cant host the entire poor population looking for a better life in europe", and the conclusion of 1 hour of presenting of facts can be summarized with them replying

"what you are saying might be right, if you just look at numbers, but in reality we must adhere to our european values and our humanity, and if you don't do that you aren't any better than the people you hate", to which i just said "alright we have nothing left to discuss lets change subject"

mind boggling, can't wait until the pendulum finally swings back in full force.

don't give up friend, just continue to present the truth to those who will listen, you may not convince the people you debate but if you make people watching the debate question what they've always been told its worth it. The future belongs to us.

i would have flipped the table over and walked out

How are you supposed to debate their arguments if you can't even understand them?

What is up with all the 'UH's?

Why does every 'educated' black girl look like a flabby gorilla?

Daily reminder that a college degree in the 21st century isn't worth the paper it's written on.

>you can't even understand them
That's because you're too dumb to participate in an academic debate of this level. :^)

The debating "method" in OPs video isn't unique. American college debating is points-based and boils down to being able to counter your opponents arguments in a time limit, competitors realised that simply speed-reading arguments and leaving opponents physically unable to counter them in the time given is the best way to win, hence the retarded videos.

See:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FPsEwWT6K0
youtube.com/watch?v=v6KH5-DPfnw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZeDq90Ar4k

autism

And what purpose does the hyperventilating serve?

this shit is old as fuck im surprised there are people that havent actually seen this fucking joke