Amerimutt

Why do americans get so buttblasted about racemixing? I mean as long as your culture still stands I cant see what is wrong with racemixing, if anything it strenghts your culture

Why do Brazilians want to move to America?

that's the problem
america has a rich engrained culture - their current media, their sports, their successful citizens, their food, their whole history has been built around one race which gives them the impression that they are better
they feel that if they put in hard, physical labour to build the country to were it is today, then they deserve to call it theirs and make sure it stays that way, instead of being diluted by all these white people who try to pale up the black excellence's offspring

Elvis was an amerimutt and he put America on the map

When you create la creaturas, you kill diversity and culture to an extent. Only whites have significant populations that have hair and eye colours that aren't black/black. My grandmother has red hair, my grandfather has blue eyes, my mother has blonde hair, my aunt has green eyes, I have dirty blonde hair, and my father has brown hair. You kill all this variety of features with creaturas and just make a brown skinned blob of black haired black eyed replicas.

>your culture
But American culture is your culture. Is there any difference between Mexico Brazil and USA? (Pro tip: there isn't)

>Rees-Mogg was born in Hammersmith on 24 May 1969, the youngest son of William Rees-Mogg (1928–2012)
>William Rees-Mogg was born in 1928 at Bristol, England, the son of Edmund Fletcher Rees-Mogg (1889-1962) of Cholwell House[1] in the parish of Cameley in Somerset, a Protestant by religion, by his Irish American Roman Catholic wife Beatrice Warren, a daughter of Daniel Warren of New York, USA.[2][3]
>Irish American
>American
The only man with any hope of saving your country is an Amerimutt. Show some respect, damnit.

Is there any difference between Germany, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia?
(pro tip: there isn't)

I think genes are meant to stay within the same race.

I never want to have kids. If I did, it would be with a white girl. But I never want kids. So honestly, I think having an Asian gf would be fun as fuck

only alt-rights, i guess. some conservatives too, maybe.

Are you saying that you are whiter than him? Do you think his name is mohammad?

>let me tell you who is white
Hi Lucy

>Are you saying that you are whiter than him?
Are you saying that you have an inability to read sentences?
>Do you think his name is mohammad?
Don't care what his name is.

>let me tell you who is white
I don't care who you think is white.

Are you white though, Billy Bob Sanchez?

The culture doesn't stand.

You need to go away

>havlavlal havlalvah, amigo muy bien, havlalvalvlah vhahvhavlvlavla havalvhalvahva

He is Muttman whooooo-hoooo, fat and ugly stupid mutt,
He is Muttman whooooo-hoooo, dumb and stupid ugly mutt

yes it does. and you should know it better than everyone

>Are you white
I don't know how to answer this. If you are asking me what I think, sure I am "white" My skin isn't black or brown. If I asked 99% of the people in America if I was white and then when they said yes I said actually I'm not, they would think I'm a retard.
>Billy Bob Sanchez?
I don't know what you are implying but in case you are mistaken, that's not my name.

No u

yeah, I do know

>if anything it strenghts your culture
this is a meme, but it's especially funny because they're actually very mixed already, as most of us

Why is it mostly the unter-mutts of Latin America going on about US mutts?

because you get especially butthurt at this

Your ancestors were the Amerind rape-spawn of Moor rape-spawn.

>latin americans are the descendants of the spaniards and '''''''''''''''''''''''''raped'''''''''''''''''''''''''' indias from 500 years ago, nobody else came later
ah yes

lol

Don’t Latin Americans also regularly mix with niggers?

>latin americans countries are all the same and have all the same mix of ethnicities
right

At least a good portion of Latin America has a big population of blacks. Perhaps not Argentina.. although you have mixed with German and Italian refugees and immigrants.

but these are caribbean countries mostly, and brazil, the biggest latin american cunts didn't have a relevant population of blacks because we had the natives for slavery, and in our case the ones we had were sent to die in wars

But the natives did mix with the Spanish, Nazis, and Italians.

Because culture and DNA are the same thing. When you destroy the DNA you destroy the culture.

>I cant see what is wrong with racemixing
I wonder who is behind this post

yes indeed, so?

what?

take a look at your country my monkey friend

>Brazillian thinks racemixing is good
Really makes me think
He was a shitalian

So you all are mutts too :DD

>racemixing is wrong

I wonder who is behind this post

>peruvian
why does he look so worried?

>bengali
probably the most normal looking skull here. if I had to choose one to live my life with, I'd take this one.

>solomon
pretty original, but the top of the head is a bit too silly looking.

>german
ayy lmao. also, what the fuck is wrong with his chin?

>congolese
I thought round eye sockets were characteristic for women? is this why so many subsaharan men have such feminine faces?

>inuit
looks like a cool monster or something, probably the coolest skull in the pic.

official ranking:
>1. inuit
>2. bengali
>3. peruvian
>4. solomon
>5. congolese
>6. g*Rmanoid

The Special Mutt!

el hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliofobiedus...