One of the most popular series of recent years

>One of the most popular series of recent years
>Not a single gay character
How'd they pull it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_Fring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a different time

I got some pretty strong vibes from Gale that he was gay for Walt. That thing in the notebook about Walt being his silent shining star or whatever really implied it.

Special points for Better Call Saul not being baited into SJW nonsense either.

>Being this stupid.
How do you pull it off?

>alt right autism intensifies

gus & tuco are gay

>best tv series of all time
>no liberal ideology involved
Really gets those almonds to scuttling

try watching it again you fucking idiot

its however got baited into being a boring shit show

>THE most popular tv show since season 2
>lots of gay characters
How'd they pull it off?

Wasn't Gus gay?

For whatever dumb reason Vince refused to confirm/deny but yeah it's pretty clear that Gus had a hot sausage for the guy Hector killed

Even had a picture of him at his desk in los pollos hermanos all that time later

The golden age of television is dead

We all know this

Gus had kids

this, the only confirmation of him being gay are media outlets looking to push their LGBT agenda.

You don't remember when Gus's boyfriend was killed?

>Gustavo is like a brother to me

They were very close business partners.
Hank was gay.

The zombie virus was actually just advanced aids.

Was that ever actually confirmed? Or was it just him talking about his mysterious past? Because I feel there's no way to know how what was true about him pre-Cartel.

Gus is gay

And he was a vegan

Him talking to Walt about providing for his family and the children's toys in his home imply it

OP is a faggot

In BCS there is a scene where it is clarified that Gus is gay. The pictures in his house are just a mask

>he doesn't remember the scene where jessie blows todd for a bowl of ice cream

And gay people can't have kids now?

it isn't just a strong vibe, by seeing the way Gale acted, he was definitely gay for Walt

>why didn't he just admit he was a fag to the conservative catholic mexican gangsters
Average BB fan, everyone

This most definitely comes across as a ruse on Gus' part to sway Walt.

>The humanity of Gus' personality played an integral role in his development, especially the very deep relationship with Max, which was interpreted by some viewers as possibly romantic.[8] The loss of Max contributed to Gus' evolution into a ruthless criminal; he stops at nothing to avenge Max's death, including the gradual killing of Hector's entire family. However, the loss of Max is also what cultivated Gus' desire to create a new "family" by empowering his meth empire, as well as the chicken restaurants. Gilligan has stated that he decided against the show officially confirming or denying whether or not Max and Gus were, in fact, lovers. In his personal opinion, he said they "probably were lovers.".[9] In a 2014 interview, however, Esposito said "I know he was married and had children, which we didn’t show on the show. There was all this, you know, people talking about ‘Was he gay?’ ‘Was there a relationship with Max?’ but I happen to believe that Gus was a very upstanding family man and knew how to raise children."[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_Fring

I'm pretty confident it was this. There is no sign of any of this when Jesse goes to Gus's house.

You can have kids and be married and still be a little gay, especially if it's before you're married to a woman.
Alt- right Sup Forumstv/ would tell you otherwise, but most classical Mediterranean societies were okay with it, some to different extents (see: catamite)

>Watched last episode of season 5 this morning
what a waste

Walt Jr is a cripple who talks like a retard, that's enough diversity points for a whole series

plus Gale

Mexicans killed his bf

Wasn't Gus also had something similar for his old partner?