Is the Harley Quinn comic the single worst comic being published today?

Is the Harley Quinn comic the single worst comic being published today?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Harley-Quinn-2000
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85639675/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not written by Dennis Hopeless, so no. That's physically impossible.

Rebirth #2 wasn't too bad

>What is Squirrel Girl
>What is Mockingbird
>What is Shithumans

Maybe by DC, but thre is whole world of shittier comics.

Not even close.

>the single worst comic being published today?
Whatever it is I'm sure it's a Zenescope or Dynamite

Hey. Hey. Zenescope is trying, okay? They're trying.

It reads like Daniel Way's Deadpool.

At a point around a couple of years ago, I'd say Harley Quinn was one of the best book DC was churning out.

More like 15 years ago

Not even close.

But I don't like the New 52 in general. Hope in Rebirth.

Not even close these are all still a thing. Plus Thor and Civil War 2. Hatley Quinn is just fem Deadpool for DC. They killed the original character but it's still somewhat fun to read.

Her Rebirth book has been alright so far.

Still butthurt, OP?

It's worse.

Or Boom

You shut your fat worthless whore mouth about Boom.

How is she not the original character? Aside from now being independent of the Joker, what aspects of her have been thrown away or changed?

If anything this is closer to the cartoony and light-hearted personality she originally had, and the slapstick and innuendo that were what made her funny in BTAS are kept intact.

I'm convinced at this point the people who so vehemently hate this comic are mad that it's not edgy and dark and serious or something. What version of Harley are you saying she's not like?

Well, Lumberjanes is published by Boom, so there's an argument at least.

>yfw Harley gets explosive powers and calls herself Harley Queen

See Harley innuendos and slapstick is augmented by 200%, which doesn't benefits the character

Justice League, Suicide squad, and Red Hood and the Outlaws would like to have a word

>no remorse her actions
>zany Deadpool lolsorandumb goofball
>TITS, TITS EVERYWHERE
>Actively does more grimdark shit then she ever did before (blowing up kids, murdering someone and stuffing their corpse in a handbag, etc)
>acts like a Dumb Bunny-esque bimbo yet we're supposed to think she's smart

It's shit.

>What is Mockingbird
>Mockingbird
>Bad
It's not fantastic, but everyone loses their shit over that one page, when the rest of the comic is fairly decent.

Harley Quinn's worst crime is being unfunny.

There's several other comics that not only aren't funny, but also look like dogshit.

>>TITS, TITS EVERYWHERE
>bad
I'm lost.

Mockingbird had one bad issue, it's not normally bad.

Hellcat though should take its place on this list.

What? No, are you stupid? It's by far one of the BEST comics published!

Fuck no.

Its not good, but its not bad.

There's plenty of outright BAD comics.

>Actively does more grimdark shit then she ever did before (blowing up kids, murdering someone and stuffing their corpse in a handbag, etc)
wrong run

Is Bomb Queen no longer going?

No, Marvel intern, it's bad but it isn't the single worst comic.

Harley in the 52 is mostly a different character.

Pre-52 Harley was an Olympic tier gymnast from a poor upbringing who slept her way through college and bet proving her dad wrong and showing the world she can be someone on psychologically curing or at least studying the Joker. He seduced her, she became an insane woman who is wholly in love with him and hallucinates reality like she's in a cartoon (although it was once suggested she just likes the fact she feels no guilt or shame and can do anything when she's around him). Regardless of how many times he tries to kill her, she comes back.

In the 52, Harley loved her family and was just an ordinary psychologist that ended up working at Arkham. Joker had many Harleys before her, and after initially breaking out he made her a new one but this time gave her the same acid dip that created him. They weren't together long before she was recruited into the Suicide Squad where she picked up a lot of skills that made her a sub-Batman tier strength character. After Joker cut off his face he chained her up with the bones of all the other Harleys and let their hyenas, that she thought of as their children, loose to kill her. After being forced to kill them she beat the shit out of him and swore off him forever. Somehow this broke her mind even further, this time making her completely aware of the fact that she's in a comic and gave her almost constant hallucinations of all kinds. She may or may not have set off explosives killing a very large number of people, mostly children, as this could have been just another hallucination. She wound up in control of an apartment full of former circus freaks and oddities as well as head of a roller derby team, found out Batman's secret identity and was given permission to operate as an anti-hero (outside of Gotham only) by him, and went on adventures with various Justice League members. Also wound up back in Suicide Squad periodically, where she hated Joker's Daughter.

This.

There was an issue where she was naked with Ivy and flirting with other women, and Sup Forums was bitching about SJW pandering.

I think all the gay Sup Forumslacks were driven here.

Nah I think the last mini was like six years ago at least.

>I think all the gay Sup Forumslacks were driven here.
It's just Sup Forums pretending to be Sup Forums again.

I'm a Marvelfag who buys Harley books and the Flintstones books.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that pre-52 Harley serious contemplated killing her father and the only thing keeping her from it is her love for her siblings.

52 Harley was seduced by the Joker when he broke out to bring her the severed head of the man who killed her dad while driving drunk.

Pre-52 Harley is Jewish, 52 Harley is non-religious.

>Pre-52 Harley was an Olympic tier gymnast from a poor upbringing who slept her way through college

[Citation Needed]

it's actually pretty funny how easy it is to turn Sup Forums against a comic that easily

Gymnast is in Legends Of The Dark Knight.
Poor upbringing and hating her father is in Gotham City Sirens.
Sleeping her way through college is in Mad Love.

Read more comics.

Is she into batman and not joker now?

i'm A DCfag that dislikes new harley & buys Gweenpool & Vision comics.

Pre-52 Harley wants to be a womanchild, and being around the Joker lets her be that.
52 Harley is a womanchild. She thought Joker was a manchild, and he was more a teenchild.

So are we in agreement that company wars is stupid?

>Mad Love

oh, you mean the DCAU book?

You should probably start reading some comic books for once, because she had an origin in the Pre-N52 continuity.

Nah that
Gwenpool
SpiderGwen
and Mockingbird

It's not just one page, that entire issue was atrocious, which is more than enough for anyone to drop an already painfully mediocre book, let alone Sup Forums. Seriously, what was even the point of that third issue?

people who don't like Palmiotti Harley are really desperate for Harley sleeping her way through college to be true to #btfo her fans. You will never change their minds with facts- they don't want the truth because it's an ideological issue. You might as well tell a Republican that global warming exists or a feminist that there's no wage gap.

The same thing happened with Suicide Squad- Joker abused Harley more than he did in most continuities, but because they'd hyped themselves up for people to get shocked by Joker beating the shit out of Harley for over a year, people got terminally triggered and declared that it was worse than Twilight.

Harley's got a real bad case of popularity backlash.

If that's the worst you got this year, consider yourself lucky, fag.
At least you won't have to deal with worse outputs for the next coming months.
And the next coming months.
And the next coming months..

The Inhumans stories are fine. X-Men takeover resentment doesn't change the quality of the actual writing or art. You're being an over-reactive child.

Squirrel Girl is often legitimately funny. You're not a critical thinker if you automatically dislike something just because Tumblr likes it. That's reactive, you pathetic faggots.

Mockingbird has two very decent issues, one issue that was politically dumb and badly written, and I haven't picked it up since then. The next two or three issues would be the deciders, but I'm pretty sure you're just hating it because someone posted a panel from issue 3.

Thor is legitimately rubish. I've read I think 5 issues, and don't think I got to any of SJW panels that upset Sup Forumscore, but even so I can't read it. When I look at a speech bubble all I hear in my head is "blah blah blah blah". I can't quite pinpoint what it is. Mabye it's the Little Miss Perfect Thor who never feels like she belongs in any of the stories, and all the characters just acting like idiots or going against the mythology in ways that makes the mythology less interesting (Thor just knocking Odin around spacem for instance).

And, yeah, Civil War is pretty bad too, having read the first three issues, but I think there was a salvageable story there if you cut out a couple of the dumb scenes and dialogue.

Why are you supporting actual garbage even though its, by your own admission, only "decent." You are the reason Marvel is unrelenting garbage.

You deserve to fucking die.

Nah, i blame the writers not so much the idea of her having a book. Because her past books were okay.
But yhis team have been trying so hard to undo anything harley and make her a presence that alot of other characters are why more worthy of.

yup

Who said I'm supporting anything, dude? I read a lot of comics but only buy something if it is excellent. Pointing out something that is "decent" when everyone else say's it is terrible (or vice versa) is for the sake of RATIONAL THINKING, and not suffering tantrums and faboyism (because it's pretty obvious when that's what people are doing), just taking the comic for what it is. Be a little level headed, for fuck's sake, show a little complexity, because all I see here is "THIS FFFFFUCKING SUCKS" or "GOAT, BASED X HAS DONE IT AGAIN".

If the pre-order culture they're talking about in the other threads and at Outhouse is accurate, that might be the problem. People don't think in degrees of quality, they just think in terms of who you're supporting. Honestly I don't give a shit who I give money to (I barely give any money to anyone), as if any of us really influence the creative directions of these massive companies just by buying something or not buying it. I just care about how good the comic is when I'm reading it. All the fan-warfare chest-beaters can fuck off.

>RocksteadyPCport.tiff

>Squirrel Girl is often legitimately funny.

>you will never hold Harley's pigtail

My problem with Palmiotti and Conner Harley it's that it doesn't have depth and it doesn't have consequences, also it doesn't treat Harley as a villain.

See Harley first ongoing for example, that book doesn't shy away from showing Harley as a villain but at the same type as a character that has feelings. Take this page for example, you can see that although Harley is this wacky character she is also a character with feelings. Palmiotti and Conner Harley NEVER does that, their Harley is 1 dimensional as fuck, and that whats wrong

(You)

Any good harley quinn comics ??

>no remorse her actions
She had some before? Because the whole point of their argument is this isn't much different from her original character and that character didn't seem that sorry ever

All the gay Sup Forumslacks are at /mlp/ and /k/

Harley Quinn (2000 - 2004)
Gotham City Sirens
Harley and Ivy

literally every comic she's in.
she's the best

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Harley-Quinn-2000

He said good

B8

Only her appearances Pre-Flashpoint are the best. Although Sean Ryan & Tim Seeley Suicide Squad ain't bad

>She had some before?

Read more comics, newfag.

>just want everything to go back to the Mad Love/Harley and Ivy style of visuals and writing
>instead stuck with a Harley written by "Harley fans"

It's not fair.

>actually looks like Harley Quinn

Wow, what happened?

>Thinking this ain't good

Come on, user

Deadpool's had two decades worth of good solo material, with Waypool being the only real terrible spot.

Nu-harley strikes me as fem waypool, which is drastically different.

>Hate Harley
>don't read comics
>people like her
>want them to stop
>they don't
It's not fair.

>claims to hate Harley
>is in a Harley thread

This isn't Sup Forums. You have no excuse for acting so retarded.

>thinking you'll be able to change his mind

These are the same people who will keep insisting that Harley sees herself as a role model and slept her way through college.

Nothing you can say or do will change their minds, because they want to hate Harley no matter what.

I already blocked its existence from my mind

>Squirrel Girl
>Funny

>See herself as a role model

Oh, you mean this little thing?. I never thought I would be able to brainwash Sup Forums so easily. I literally posted that in a "Trigger Sup Forums" thread, I never thought they would actually take it seriously

What a bunch of retards

Civil War 2 is everything that is wrong with comics, so no.

Yes, that. There have been a whole multitude of threads about it.

Man if I had known this shit would happen, U would have restrained myself from posting it back in January

>thrown into chemical vat to give the new version of her powers
>it dyes her hair two different colors split down the middle

I hate this comic so much.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/85639675/

Entire thread about it.

I blame you for this.

Try every single current Marvel comic instead.

Im ready to face judgment and punishment

Regular universe? Debatable. Marvel has a few okayish titles.

Including Star Wars properties? Nope. Darth Vader and Star Wars are dope.

Wait, this is not it. Search by the filename "Harley_Femenist.png", it should be in a "Post pics that trigger Sup Forums" thread, it had like 6-8 replies

>head of a roller derby team

oh fuck off

no way

no fucking way

But check out dat bod
>T H I C C

Dodsons Harley is the best

...what are her powers?

I love this Harley, and .

She a cute